Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

The running back to get her bag as her mates arebeing arrested is peak Gemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Tulsa , Oklahoma getting a good doing in the comments section.:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    She wants to be arrested.
    That is her objective, and would be "proof" of all her conspiracy theories.
    Gardai know this, and are ignoring her as best they can.
    Sooner or later she will either slander a Garda, or interfere in them carrying out their duties, and get her wish...

Is it weird I never thought Of that?
    You’re right.
    It’s so obvious now that you say it.

Gives her a whole new platform and makes Gardaí look like they’re the enemy. (Trying to quell free speech probably how she spins it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

The running back to get her bag as her mates arebeing arrested is peak Gemma.

I LOL'd at that.

The Dee one allegedly better hope the social don't cop she's without her crutch.
    Isn't she a regular on Niall Boylan's show?

Anyone get any background on what happened?
    EDIT - the Angela one had a summons out for her.

I am creased up laughing at O'Doherty!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    She wants to be arrested.
    That is her objective, and would be "proof" of all her conspiracy theories.
    Gardai know this, and are ignoring her as best they can.
    Sooner or later she will either slander a Garda, or interfere in them carrying out their duties, and get her wish...

I have been told that Friday nights confrontation with the inspector at the polling station and subsequent false allegations against and naming of him all over social media has marked a change now
    gloves are off so to speak
    hope its true , & I was told it before todays shenaningans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

whippet wrote: »
    She made a comment on her video that she was trying to go in to the solicitors office as your one’s ‘legal representative’ .. as an award winning journalist I’m sure she knows who and how someone can be a ‘legal representative’

the multi award winning investigative journalist doesnt seem to understand how a bench warrant works either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Stark wrote: »
    Wasn't that Angela "WaGemma/Bizarro Gemma/Mirror Gemma/whatever you want to call her" Ray?

The warrant stuff, in my head I keep hearing "You're not wearing your hat, you have to go home and get your hat". Reminds me of the days when Indymedia was in full swing.

Found the video here: https://www.facebook.com/YellowVestIreland/posts/486214138909772

Actually I think I'm getting my crazy ladies mixed up? Who was the one who sounded like Gemma but was doing a counter-protest in Fingal?

God bless this video :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Stark wrote: »
    Not sure what you're getting at here.
    Its called trolling

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Who are Angela Ray and Dee Wall and why were they arrested?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭circadian

I'd like to know this too although Gemma telling her to resist arrest is hilarious.

"That's it! Resist arrest! Don't go Angela" (in her own head she's thinking this is making great footage). It comes across as if she's intentionally encouraging the worst thing to do to further her own agenda and make it all more dramatic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,130 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

3id1yd.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Christ, that voice! After the third or fourth "Show her the warrant" I wanted to reach in to the computer and punch the head off her. What a loon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Ha thats fantastic. What were they arrested for?

Reality bites. Gems has mislead these poor cretins to the point where they're so into her bullshít that they're breaking the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Just watched the video, its such a pity that when she came back out after going back in for her bag the Garda van wasn't gone! That would have been priceless!

The Nal wrote: »
    Ha thats fantastic. What were they arrested for?

Reality bites. Gems has mislead these poor cretins to the point where they're so into her bullshít that they're breaking the law.

Angela seems to be fighting Tusla over something concerning her son, I stopped watching her rant on her FB page when she started saying Tusla were selling Irish children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

Angela is a former heroin addict from Carlow Town. She took up her addiction in her early 30's i think. During her addiction, she gave her child up to be fostered by a relative on her partners side. Now she has beaten her addiction, she wants the child back. Social Workers have deemed that she's not fit to regain custody of the child, so she has started a campaign against her Tusla case workers in the town and the foster family. Part of this campaign involved naming and uploading pictures of the foster child on her facebook page, which broke the 'in-camera' rule of the family law court. The child's identity is supposed to be confidential. She has repeatedly broken this rule and is being prosecuted for it, and also prosecuted for coercing other problem parents into breaking the in-camera rule too. How'd she get mixed up with Gemma and Dee? Well they're trying to recruit flesh-bags for the cause, so they'll lend their support to any demonstration or grievance, in return for some extra bodies at their own demonstrations.

Angela doesn't see how Tusla would have a problem giving her back the kid. She has no job and no rental accommodation. Angela (a grandmother herself) is living back home with mammy and daddy in their Council gaf. Some have speculated that the reason she wants her child back is to get a council house. She doesn't seem to give much of a toss about her adult children. I just think she's a narcissist - if she can't be famous she wants to be infamous. Her adult daughter was the Carlow Rose entrant last year, and Angela + Daughter appeared on the Late Late to talk about what it was like for the daughter to grow up with a junkie parent. Angela seemed to bask in the attention, even though she was being slated on national tv by her kid. I wonder now if that Late Late appearance was an attempt to show Tusla she's totally winning at life and give me back my property...

The ironic thing is, if she'd just settled down into a boring existence with a stable job, a place to rent and kept her head down, she might have her kid back by now. Not that she'd know what to do with a child. She'd find some other battle/addiction to wrap herself up in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

"Just getting my handbag.... they'll rob it!".

Weird thing to say.

Funny to see Yellow Vests supporting Gem. She washed her hands of them a while ago claiming that some members were Soros shills. Although one YV member said Gem wasn't happy as she wanted to run the whole show including using their members on her personal protests.
    She tried the same with Ben Gilroy supporters and even that lot realised what she was up to.

She then claimed Ben Gilroy's gang were funded by Soros.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭randd1

humberklog wrote: »

Weird thing to say.

Funny to see Yellow Vests supporting Gem. She washed her hands of them a while ago claiming that some members were Soros shills. Although one YV member said Gem wasn't happy as she wanted to run the whole show including using their members on her personal protests.
    She tried the same with Ben Gilroy supporters and even that lot realised what she was up to.

She then claimed Ben Gilroy's gang were funded by Soros.

Sounds about right. After all, when crazy and crazy collide, you get batshi* crazy, which seems to be the norm with these nuts.

humberklog wrote: »

Weird thing to say. .

Not really if you meet some of her rent a crowd members.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

that is some conflict of how gemma would portray poor auld Angela .... from listening to gemma and dee and the rest of the loopers I was under the impression that Tusla sent men in full swat gear in the middle of the night to steal her child and have the child on a market stall in Morocco by the morning ....

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    that is some conflict of how gemma would portray poor auld Angela .... from listening to gemma and dee and the rest of the loopers I was under the impression that Tusla sent men in full swat gear in the middle of the night to steal her child and have the child on a market stall in Morocco by the morning ....

BUT THEY DID!!!!

Have you not been listening? Or are you one of THEM!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

for some reason her reporting technique reminds me of this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

This is what her own daughter had to say

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

wow.... that is powerful

sydthebeat wrote: »
    wow.... that is powerful

It genuinely is.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,130 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Pfffft.

Daughter has obviously been give a few quid by Soros.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

CHrist feel sorry for that young fella.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

All I can say is.... ouch. Feel sorry for the kids it's not their fault their mother is a daft cúnt though they're probably better disowning her as she's pretty much unsalvagable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

That's the fluoride talking lads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Miike wrote: »
    That's the fluoride talking lads

Met yer one who did all those fluoride pieces for the Hot Press in a professional capacity a few years back. Amazing how lucid and intelligent she seemed, given the utter woo she espoused. She had a child with some sort of condition - possibly autism - for which she held water-fluoridation responsible, as is so often the way of these things.

So I dropped the word 'Wakefield' into the conversation, just to test the water (sorry). And lo, she was a big fan. He had also just been 'totally vindicated', apparently, a claim which bothered me enough to check its veracity on the internet. He hadn't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement