Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

davedanon wrote: »
    Met yer one who did all those fluoride pieces for the Hot Press in a professional capacity a few years back. Amazing how lucid and intelligent she seemed, given the utter woo she espoused. She had a child with some sort of condition - possibly autism - for which she held water-fluoridation responsible, as is so often the way of these things.

So I dropped the word 'Wakefield' into the conversation, just to test the water (sorry). And lo, she was a big fan. He had also just been 'totally vindicated', apparently, a claim which bothered me enough to check its veracity on the internet. He hadn't.
    was it the girl against flouride ? She's bat **** crazy..

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Angela is a former heroin addict from Carlow Town. She took up her addiction in her early 30's i think. During her addiction, she gave her child up to be fostered by a relative on her partners side. Now she has beaten her addiction, she wants the child back. Social Workers have deemed that she's not fit to regain custody of the child, so she has started a campaign against her Tusla case workers in the town and the foster family. Part of this campaign involved naming and uploading pictures of the foster child on her facebook page, which broke the 'in-camera' rule of the family law court. The child's identity is supposed to be confidential. She has repeatedly broken this rule and is being prosecuted for it, and also prosecuted for coercing other problem parents into breaking the in-camera rule too. How'd she get mixed up with Gemma and Dee? Well they're trying to recruit flesh-bags for the cause, so they'll lend their support to any demonstration or grievance, in return for some extra bodies at their own demonstrations.

Angela doesn't see how Tusla would have a problem giving her back the kid. She has no job and no rental accommodation. Angela (a grandmother herself) is living back home with mammy and daddy in their Council gaf. Some have speculated that the reason she wants her child back is to get a council house. She doesn't seem to give much of a toss about her adult children. I just think she's a narcissist - if she can't be famous she wants to be infamous. Her adult daughter was the Carlow Rose entrant last year, and Angela + Daughter appeared on the Late Late to talk about what it was like for the daughter to grow up with a junkie parent. Angela seemed to bask in the attention, even though she was being slated on national tv by her kid. I wonder now if that Late Late appearance was an attempt to show Tusla she's totally winning at life and give me back my property...

The ironic thing is, if she'd just settled down into a boring existence with a stable job, a place to rent and kept her head down, she might have her kid back by now. Not that she'd know what to do with a child. She'd find some other battle/addiction to wrap herself up in.

This

and also to add she has been naming her youngest childs foster father from birth on social media accusing him of being a heroin addict and a child abuser ..he had enough a few months ago and attempted suicide and is still in intensive care
    Gemma & Angela tried to do a livestream on him last night but some genius had both there numbers and kept ringing and interrupting thier streams much to their frustration which was quite funny ( on youtube channel named "over Dee Wall")

as a result of Angelas treatment of the man Angleas son knows as his father the son now refuses to see her

she was giving a suspended sentence ( maximum) of 2 years for this in May

she kept doing it and turned it up a notch even, last months she was giving a sentence of 9 months and was bailed on right to appeal

part of the bail conditions would have been to stop naming and photographing the child and to live at the adress she was living at ( her parents)

she instead kept doing what she was doing and went to live with Gemmas sidekick Dee in Dublin

Her children have wrote open letters to her on social media disowning her

the one from her 15 year old daughter is absolutley heartbreaking

my personal belief on it is that she got a taste of fame from being on the late late show and the voice and she wanted more

she has been advised literally hundreds of times by people commenting online to do things the right way

she thinks this will make her a martyr .. she will be forgotten about by Dee & Gemma in weeks if not days

the foster father Im told is just coming out of his coma but still remains in Intensive care

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

What an absolute waster.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Somebody should really tell her that Lisa Smith is still locked up ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

The running back to get her bag as her mates arebeing arrested is peak Gemma.

“because they’ll steal it ya know!”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

These videos should be cherished. You couldn't make up half this stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Jaysus...just read a couple of pages back, knew GoD was a nutter but she seems to be getting even more manic and shriller by the week. I do feel kinda sorry for her, she watched her husband die from a nasty disease and I guess she sorta lost it after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

dePeatrick wrote: »
    Jaysus...just read a couple of pages back, knew GoD was a nutter but she seems to be getting even more manic and shriller by the week. I do feel kinda sorry for her, she watched her husband die from a nasty disease and I guess she sorta lost it after that.

Husband dies --> I know what, I'll harass a non-pork butcher in Swords.

She's selling racism for money - she's undeserving of any screed of sympathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I feel so sorry for the Gardaí putting up with this ****e on a daily basis.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Anyone remember in Love/Hate when Elmo was arrested and Gardai let him go without a charge sheet and it looked like he was ratting on Nidge and the boys?

It really feels like they’re doing something similar with Gemma here. Arresting her mates but not her and making her look like a maniac.

I’m fully aware comparing this to Love/Hate is bordering on Gemtrails but it makes some sense in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Faugheen wrote: »
    Anyone remember in Love/Hate when Elmo was arrested and Gardai let him go without a charge sheet and it looked like he was ratting on Nidge and the boys?

It really feels like they’re doing something similar with Gemma here. Arresting her mates but not her and making her look like a maniac.

I’m fully aware comparing this to Love/Hate is bordering on Gemtrails but it makes some sense in my head.

Yeah, you're fully falling into the Gemtrails trap here Faugheen. Are you feeling quite well?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Faugheen wrote: »
    making her look like a maniac.

Shes got that covered.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

dePeatrick wrote: »

she was a nasty ****er before her husband died ,

in fact ive saw a text where she threatens an OAP that her husband will come & beat him up for her

& ive been told she done the same thing to someone else, this was whilst working as a journalist for the independent

she was universally disliked at the independent

time to put this theory to bed Re the husband dying

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Husband dies --> I know what, I'll harass a non-pork butcher in Swords.

She's selling racism for money - she's undeserving of any screed of sympathy.

I wanted to see the video, this is the first result if you Google gemma o'doherty butcher: https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/11/25/gemma-odoherty-big-ham-we-trace-the-connections/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,130 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Cienciano wrote: »
    I wanted to see the video, this is the first result if you Google gemma o'doherty butcher: https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/11/25/gemma-odoherty-big-ham-we-trace-the-connections/

From the comments.
    I would guess if you done an investigation into WWN we would come up with some serious connections to seedy relations, you are no better than those in government your more interested in knocking someone who is doing what she wants to do if we were leaders instead of followers maybe just maybe we wouldnt need the Gemma's ,the Leo's, the Micheals its a true testament to the scope of WWN which is actual is a spoof rag

Batshít!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Fair play to her, she always seems to be able to find new and madder groups of fringe lunatics to hitch her trailer to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

"I would guess if you done an investigation into WWN we would come up with some serious connections to seedy relations, you are no better than those in government your more interested in knocking someone who is doing what she wants to do if we were leaders instead of followers maybe just maybe we wouldnt need the Gemma's ,the Leo's, the Micheals its a true testament to the scope of WWN which is actual is a spoof rag"

And once again, my Inverse Proportionality Law of Literacy to Rationality holds true.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

I did a bit of 'research' in to this comrade of Gemma's - Angela - my lord the story is dark and maybe i'm living a sheltered life for the last 40 odd years - but this is not a case of a good woman done wrong by the system.

What does gemma get from this ?

On another note I have noticed some people on my social media timelines (people I wouldn't know that well but wouldn't take them for crazy) - sharing some of the updates from supporters of D'Wall and GO'D and falling in to the trap of accepting that what they are saying is right ... social media is dangerous

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

whippet wrote: »
    I did a bit of 'research' in to this comrade of Gemma's - Angela - my lord the story is dark and maybe i'm living a sheltered life for the last 40 odd years - but this is not a case of a good woman done wrong by the system.

ignore me. I read "but this is not a case " as "but is this not a case "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

On another note I have noticed some people on my social media timelines (people I wouldn't know that well but wouldn't take them for crazy) - sharing some of the updates from supporters of D'Wall and GO'D and falling in to the trap of accepting that what they are saying is right ... social media is dangerous

I’ve wondered this myself, is she just using it to have a go at Tusla no matter what.

If she didn’t know this Angela woman, what would she think if Tusla gave a child back to someone with ‘dark story’ like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Shes getting more manic.

"I didn't know all of the details... and I still don't know all of the details".

lol

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1202534649353900033

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Someone on Twitter posted a good doc describing the whole train wreck of a story.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

john4321 wrote: »
    Someone on Twitter posted a good doc describing the whole train wreck of a story.

That's heartbreaking

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Probably the same self-righteousness the Mic Mhathúna clan felt frustrating the Roscommon House of Horrors case.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

She is not taking the negative comments to her tweets well.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1202609201295564800?s=20

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

john4321 wrote: »
    She is not taking the negative comments to her tweets well.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1202609201295564800?s=20

This commentary of "you are being watched and you will be outed very soon" seems to be quite pervasive on SM these days...

yet to actually see anybody being "outed" ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

'Your accounts are under surveillance' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Kingp35 wrote: »

That is GOLD! Comedy gold.

Basically "threatening" all the people posting facts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Kingp35 wrote: »

State Trolls is a new one!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement