Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

SHOW THE WARRANT!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Miike wrote: »
    SHOW THE WARRANT!

It's like she thinks that they're arresting a house. Honestly surprised she didn't ask them 'are you on your oath?'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

Since when do you need a warrant to arrest someone?

If I take a notion to take a poo in my neigbours garden and the police are called can I scream at the Gardai WHERES YOUR WARRANT when they arrive?

It's like she thinks that they're arresting a house. Honestly surprised she didn't ask them 'are you on your oath?'.

Listen right. I don't know all of the details and I still don't know all of the details but show the warrant.

I'm actually fascinated with her at this point. She is one of the funniest people on Twitter imho.
    tigger123 wrote: »
    Since when do you need a warrant to arrest someone?

If I take a notion to take a poo in my neigbours garden and the police are called can I scream at the Gardai WHERES YOUR WARRANT when they arrive?

There was a bench warrant out for your ones arrest, I imagine they told her that when arresting her and Mrs. O'D got all up in a tizzy. "You need to calm down you are out of control" and the Guard was as cool as a breeze. She's actually unbelievable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

I don't find her funny in the slightest. Her views are abhorrent, and she's obviously mentally ill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭randd1

davedanon wrote: »
    I don't find her funny in the slightest. Her views are abhorrent, and she's obviously mental.

Fixed that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Kingp35 wrote: »
    'Your accounts are under surveillance' :D

is there a legal issue with doxxing?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,178 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

john4321 wrote: »

Careful, the Cyber Police are coming, she's backtraced us.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

john4321 wrote: »

Do you even have a warrant?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Do you even have a warrant?

The best Gems can do is a war rant...

is there a legal issue with doxxing?

Doxxing itself isn't illegal, but some of the activities normally associated around it are, don't think gdpr had any affect on this, but in my opinion it would depend on the information, based on:

1. While you might post X or Y in a publicly available online media, you don't if you have a brain cell or two post private personal information, for example your address, phone number or any thing similar.

In relation to the following story, someone apparently put the fact that they were a mod on here on their LinkedIn profile.
    https://www.thejournal.ie/doxxing-online-forum-3562312-Aug2017/

Not saying that this was exactly the case, just what I read online so like everything it could be bs or the actual case, but it's not something that I would advertise if I was a mod.

2. To get information about a person, again as long as they don't post it themselves, you would have to take an illegal action, such as hack their device, or their account(s).

Hacking an account depends on the security settings that the service provider has in place, and those that the user has decided to implement. Given that the majority use a name and password, something like brute force to get the users password may work. So doable but time consuming and possible to tip your hat again depending on the security settings implemented

Much easier in the majority of cases is to use someone's interests, bias against them and get access through spear phishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

All of the things she's coming out with are the kind of things you usually hear from people that are teetering on the edge of drug induced psychosis. I'd have to wonder if she has a drug problem, prescription or otherwise. Running back for her bag while the other pair were being arrested, was there something in it she wouldn't want found?

All of the things she's coming out with are the kind of things you usually hear from people that are teetering on the edge of drug induced psychosis. I'd have to wonder if she has a drug problem, prescription or otherwise. Running back for her bag while the other pair were being arrested, was there something in it she wouldn't want found?

A big black personal massager, it wouldn't have gone down well with her followers if found.

On a more serious note, I'd say getting out of the firing line for a while and again, if you met some of her rent a crowd members you wouldn't be leaving your valuables unattended around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

DubInMeath wrote: »
    A big black personal massager, it wouldn't have gone down well with her followers if found.

On a more serious note, I'd say getting out of the firing line for a while and again, if you met some of her rent a crowd members you wouldn't be leaving your valuables unattended around them.

I had a meeting in Google while she was protesting there and her 'bodyguard' looked like something you would see on one of those 'Britain's hardest men' shows

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

definitely something around the mouth jaw area like a palsy or some kind or high grade ecstacy

I had a meeting in Google while she was protesting there and her 'bodyguard' looked like something you would see on one of those 'Britain's hardest men' shows

Yeah know the type, met a few while working in Security. Short tempered. not the brightest in most cases and very quick to disappear when real trouble starts.

She was on with Dee last night , highlights included Dee revealing what she did with her phone when the Garda tried to take it off her and put her in the van
    "Down the front of me jeans

And more of the same about the trolls :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

Why haven't the pickets outside Mountjoy started yet?

Throughout this whole cringe fest, the most cringey thing i read on Angela's facebook page was her posting an update to her followers that she'd just had morning sex with someone and had screamed the house down. Her page is followed by her mother, father, siblings, cousins and children...and Tusla.

Imagine your Mother publicly posting something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

Throughout this whole cringe fest, the most cringey thing i read on Angela's facebook page was her posting an update to her followers that she'd just had morning sex with someone and had screamed the house down. Her page is followed by her mother, father, siblings, cousins and children...and Tusla.

Christ on a bike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

She lives with her mother...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

padd b1975 wrote: »
    She lives with her mother...

only for the last few weeks a sympathiser to her gave her a free house and she was "too busy doing paperwork to fill in the HAP forms" again she was getting this house for FREE and for a tenant a HAP form is not complicated!!

she was kicked out and done a livestream where she goes into the house a few days later and starts pointing out that theres things broken etc before being shocked that the owner is there
    an argument soon ensures and Angela gives her the keys back & storms out telling the homeowner repeatedly to "go take another drink" nice way to chat to someone who may be a fellow addict

it was then she moved back in with the parents

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

also they have started, two people stood outside all day today playing some country / love song on repeat

Dee said she is too busy gathering evidence to attend as is Gemma

but they are IMPLORING their fellow patriots to turn up

• Registered Users Posts: 28,969 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

So what if she had sex? I really don't want to defend her, but mothers are allowed have sex and talk about having sex. There's enough things to have a go at her without slut shaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

How has this muppet still have an active twatter account exactly if shes been banned or is it just youtube thats shut down her shìtpeddling machine exactly?

So what if she had sex? I really don't want to defend her, but mothers are allowed have sex and talk about having sex. There's enough things to have a go at her without slut shaming.

Does your mother often post about her bedroom activities on Facebook? I couldn't give a shimmery shít about Angela, what she posts or her sex life but there is a time and a place for "mothers to talk about having sex" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Anyone have the post in question?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,969 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Miike wrote: »
    Does your mother often post about her bedroom activities on Facebook? I couldn't give a shimmery shít about Angela, what she posts or her sex life but there is a time and a place for "mothers to talk about having sex" :rolleyes:
    Seeing as she's been dead for about 30 years, no, my mother doesn't post often about her bedroom activities.

But you don't get to decide what the time and place is for mothers to talk about having sex. That's her choice. You've enough things to have a go at her about without slut shaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Seeing as she's been dead for about 30 years, no, my mother doesn't post often about her bedroom activities.

But you don't get to decide what the time and place is for mothers to talk about having sex. That's her choice. You've enough things to have a go at her about without slut shaming.

So you would have no issue with your wife, Girlfriend, sister posting about their sex life on facebook.

• Advertisement

I don't doubt it's her choice that doesn't change the fact Facebook statuses are not the place for discussing or making declarations about their sex life. Just like putting a picture of your knob on Facebook isn't acceptable. These are the norms that we live by and finally, how in the face of fúck is it slut shaming for saying that behavior isn't appropriate? I'm not condemning her for having a sex life. I reiterate: time and a place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement