Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Absolutely. All it is, is a pretext for her to attack people in inter-racial relationships and to demean women involved with non-white men as 'sluts and whores'.

And we all know why she's doing this

It works. People here buying into this scumbaggery racism.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I thought a non national having a baby here was not an immediate permission to stay? Be the mother Irish or foreign?

The baby itself isn’t even entitled to citizenship

So what gives?
    She’s talking utter horsesh!t and people are buying it without even checking?

A child born in Ireland to a parent who is an Irish citizen is also a citizen automatically from birth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

It works. People here buying into this scumbaggery racism.

That's only because they're that way inclined anyway Joey.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

pinkyeye wrote: »
    You don't get a visa for having a baby here anymore. Not even the mother does, let alone the father. It's laughable like. :D:D

The thing is though, for the most part, she's not playing up the audience here. She's performing for the section of Americans and Irish-Americans that buy into that crap. The same kind of people they made Alex Jones a multi-millionare.

The thing is though, for the most part, she's not playing up the audience here. She's performing for the section of Americans and Irish-Americans that buy into that crap. The same kind of people they made Alex Jones a multi-millionare.

Ah she knows there is a certain amount of Irish believe her too. She wants to build her support group here. It's very interesting if you watch that video in full James Reynolds says her videos are building support for him and for the National Party.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

osarusan wrote: »
    A child born in Ireland to a parent who is an Irish citizen is also a citizen automatically from birth.

But citizenship is not automatically going granted to the father if he is non national.

This is basic.

How are people falling this horsesh!t?

Oh I know, it's all about the money and fame. I don't think for one minute she believes any of this crap.

The gas thing is your average Irish racist falls for it hook line and sinker.

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Oh I know, it's all about the money and fame. I don't think for one minute she believes any of this crap.

The gas thing is your average Irish racist falls for it hook line and sinker.

I think it's interesting that a lot of racists abandoned when she started the chemtrails crap

Terry Pratchet

I think it's interesting that a lot of racists abandoned when she started the chemtrails crap

Ah they haven't abandoned, they're just in hiding. :D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Do you ever wonder if those that believe chemtrail nonsense actually ever get on planes?

Surely they’d be opposed to it no?

• Advertisement

Do you ever wonder if those that believe chemtrail nonsense actually ever get on planes?

I've typed so many replies to this and went no can't post that so will leave it at, some of them probably don't leave their house let alone fly and some others who wouldn't miss their two weeks in the Mediterranean sun for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

batgoat wrote: »
    So you agree women who get scammed are 'sluts' and 'whores'? Is it just when it's with black men or if they fall victim to a white man, are they too?

You're naive?

Are you one of the trolls following her around on the internet calling her a Nazi and a waycist?

But citizenship is not automatically going granted to the father if he is non national.

This is basic.

How are people falling this horsesh!t?
    I've given my opinion on Gemma earlier in the thread.

But there's nothing to be gained by saying that an Irish-born child of an Irish mother and non-Irish father wouldn't be entitled to citizenship, as you said earlier. It just isn't true.

An Irish-born child of an Irish mother and non-Irish father is entitled to citizenship.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

You tell me.

Lol.
    What an answer. You don't even know why you are arguing with the poster.

"You tell me"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

gemtard evening shift has taken over.......

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,518 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

osarusan wrote: »
    I've given my opinion on Gemma earlier in the thread.

But there's nothing to be gained by saying that an Irish-born child of an Irish mother and non-Irish father wouldn't be entitled to citizenship, as you said earlier. It just isn't true.

An Irish-born child of an Irish mother and non-Irish father is entitled to citizenship.

Yes

But the father isn't, so where's the "scam"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Yes

I think gemma tried to start talking about the anchor baby citizenship deal some countries have and half way through just ended up on that 'single white mother pushing round a pram of half black kids on a council estate' trope.
    The aul logic box clearly went - black people babies bad ........... and the wrong whack a mole answer came out of her mouth

Yes

I think Gemma is talking a load of utter garbage like she always is.

I'm just pointing out that a poster was incorrect about something they said when ridiculing the idea of the scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Yes

The fathers are entitled to apply for leave to remain in the state if they have a child born here. Theres no anchor baby but having a kid will help.you remain here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,518 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    The fathers are entitled to apply for leave to remain in the state if they have a child born here. Theres no anchor baby but having a kid will help.you remain here.

Or they can wait 5 years and apply for a passport anyway. Having a child here does not automatically give leave to remain.

• Advertisement

How did Gemma get to Denmark?

Terry Pratchet

Anchor baby.... says it all when people use this racist terminology (and yes I used it earlier to illustrate the racism)

Terry Pratchet

Anchor baby.... says it all when people use this racist terminology (and yes I used it earlier to illustrate the racism)

Yes of course you did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

So you think Irish women are plotting this with random men? They are planning to get pregnant (a lifetime commitment), just to potentially secure the right to stay indefinitely for the man? Man, Gemma's audience are being shown up as increasingly dumb....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭Odhinn

So you think Irish women are plotting this random men? They are planning to get pregnant (a lifetime commitment), just to potentially secure the right to stay indefinitely for the man? Man, Gemma's audience are being shown up as increasingly dumb....

Sure according to gemma we're ("we" being pasty skinned white folk) are nearly a minority in our own country. Which must mean there's a hell of a lot of invisible black fellahs about the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Odhinn wrote: »
    Sure according to gemma we're ("we" being pasty skinned white folk) are nearly a minority in our own country. Which must mean there's a hell of a lot of invisible black fellahs about the place.

Ok while Gemma does like to exaggerate a bit. You can't deny there is an issue with mass uncontrolled immigration. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend it's not an issue but that's not the truth you only have to get out of your area which is probably an upper class area and go to the likes of Tyrellstown, Citywest, parts of Lucan, Balbriggan and Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Calling them sluts and whores and all that ?

Yeah I agree with that If theyre having children for cash... they are basically selling themselves.

Technically, they would be cows if anything.:confused:

Maybe Ewes are closer as they aren't being milked.

Either way, Gemma clearly has a bit of a chip on her shoulder about inter-racial relationships, which can only serve as a bit of an insight into the degradation of her "unbiased" capacity to be "reporting" or commenting on anything.

She's on pretty thin ice now and I would imagine several organizations will prick up their ears and have a bit of legal advice as to whether she has stepped across the line and slandered a group that they represent. if not, they probably should.

So you think Irish women are plotting this with random men? They are planning to get pregnant (a lifetime commitment), just to potentially secure the right to stay indefinitely for the man? Man, Gemma's audience are being shown up as increasingly dumb....

We're talking about smackheads here mate, not your average Irish female. And I'm no more part of her audience than you are. I hate this with us or against us ****e that always comes from the same posters here.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

We're talking about smackheads here mate, not your average Irish female.

And we're talking about zero evidence that any of this is happening.

She's lying and people are choosing to believe her because it aligns with their racist views.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

We're talking about smackheads here mate, not your average Irish female. And I'm no more part of her audience than you are. I hate this with us or against us ****e that always comes from the same posters here.

Based on your posting history, yes you are her demographic. Do you have any proof of any such thing happening in Ireland? Cause it presently sounds like you're pulling it out of your arse?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement