Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

Aaaaand she's off (again)!

A nine month prison sentence for Angela last week. She gets out after one week and is straight back on Facebook doing videos and giving two fingers to her new legal representative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

One of Gemma's enemies got a guy sent to prison today so she'd want to start being careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

pinkyeye wrote: »
    One of Gemma's enemies got a guy sent to prison today so she'd want to start being careful.

No, nobody "got a guy sent to prison."

A man was abusive and made threats to a woman over the phone. It was investigated by the Gardaí, went to trial, and the man was convicted. If the guy's cult - sorry, "church" - pays €10k to a charity, his sentence will be suspended.

No, nobody "got a guy sent to prison."

A man was abusive and made threats to a woman over the phone. It was investigated by the Gardaí, went to trial, and the man was convicted. If the guy's cult - sorry, "church" - pays €10k to a charity, his sentence will be suspended.

And you think they'll pay 10k for him?

Btw not sure why you're getting smart with me, I'm glad this guy was convicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

hmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

pinkyeye wrote: »
    And you think they'll pay 10k for him?

Btw not sure why you're getting smart with me, I'm glad this guy was convicted.

Pay 10k to an autism charity or have let one of their members - also an employee - go to jail, with the resultant bad press? If I was a multi-billion business I know which I'd choose.

Wasn't being smart with you, but the phrasing you used ("They got someone sent to jail") sounded very like the conspiracy woo you'd hear from O'D's crew.

Pay 10k to an autism charity or have let one of their members - also an employee - go to jail, with the resultant bad press? If I was a multi-billion business I know which I'd choose.

Wasn't being smart with you, but the phrasing you used ("They got someone sent to jail") sounded very like the conspiracy woo you'd hear from O'D's crew.

I assure you I'm very much not one of OD's crew.

The complete opposite of whatever that is. I'm glad this guy was charged and got the ****e frightened out of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,133 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

A protest calling for the release of an inmate in the prison had been arranged for 3pm today, according to a Facebook page in support of the woman.

'Sure yeah, no probs let me just get her for ye.'

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

I seen on Twitter one of her supporters say that the journal have closed the comments for this article as they are afraid of what we will say and hearing the true story, so it shows we (Gem and her ilk) are winning!!

• Advertisement

There's another protest for ten-bag Angie today apparently. And appeals to Leo Varadkar to release her...like thats the way it works.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭banie01

There's another protest for ten-bag Angie today apparently. And appeals to Leo Varadkar to release her...like thats the way it works.

They must think this is the US, where Governers and Presidents have the power of pardon?

But that would honestly be ascribing far too much credit to them for their "knowledge" of legal norms.

banie01 wrote: »
    But that would honestly be ascribing far too much credit to them for their "knowledge" of legal norms.
    Agree 100%...no mention by the gemtards that poor aul Angie broke her bail conditions hence getting locked up in the Joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

They love moaning about Lisa Smith being out of jail vs Anger-la being locked up for Xmas.

The difference is that Lisa Smith has agreed to the conditions of bail. Anger-la hasn't, and won't agree to her own bail terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Anybody know what Paddy Power has done to enrage her?

They don't sell pork:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Apparently they were handing out 'bibles' concealing a hip flask at Leopartdstown a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

We lost generations in this country from people hiding behind a bible .. about time people ridiculed the object in public

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Apparently they were handing out 'bibles' concealing a hip flask at Leopartdstown a few days ago.

thats class. But yeh it seems to have evolved if shes taken on religious fundamentalism, i mean everyones issue with lisa smith is the dangers of religious fundamentalism, this is basically the same thing from gems

• Registered Users Posts: 24,062 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

No time for Gemma or her tards, but I've equally little time for Paddy Power and their crass deliberately insulting stunts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Larbre34 wrote: »
    No time for Gemma or her tards, but I've equally little time for Paddy Power and their crass deliberately insulting stunts.

Ah come on, you can't get much funnier than this :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,062 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Ah come on, you can't get much funnier than this :D:D:D

Nah, the brother blew his dignity there, made a few filthy quid off his own humiliation. Particularly grim.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,315 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

All under the umbrella term 'banter'. Scumbags is all they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Nah, the brother blew his dignity there, made a few filthy quid off his own humiliation. Particularly grim.

I think you might be projecting there. I thought Rhoddri handled it very well. If anyone blew his dignity it was his brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Said the same to a mate when the ad came out. Its bad enough that your brother was sleeping with your wife but to then go making an ad for Paddy Power about it sinks his dignity to a new low. And for what, a few thousand quid at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Ah lads, but the bantz. The bantz!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

whippet wrote: »
    We lost generations in this country from people hiding behind a bible .. about time people ridiculed the object in public

Try ridiculing the Koran in public and see how far you'll get..!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

washman3 wrote: »

What does that have to do with it, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

washman3 wrote: »

That’s the exact point Gemma made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

That’s the exact point Gemma made.

I though the point that she was making was that PP was insulted very right wing conservative religious nationalists and racists (ie her fan base) as opposed to any specific concern about insulting religion generally?

Anyways, is this not just a great example of free speech being used by PP? Something that she is very aggressively speaks out about defending?

Oh god, it must be very hard to be Gemma and pretend to care about something generally on principal, where as in reality all she cares about it being allowed to be a hater of all things non christian / non white

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement