Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Anti-Tusla protest (quite small) outside, I presume an office of theirs on stephens green. I wonder if it's our heroine...

Yup, it's them alright.

Dee and friends. Not sure if Gems is there or just tweeting about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Dee and friends. Not sure if Gems is there or just tweeting about it.

She's rarely at any of these 'protests'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Gemma, as she always does, will quietly drop Dee's Angela's agenda and move onto something else. She'll stop going to the protests and eventually will stop tweeting about it as she finds another project to get publicity and a few new followers. She seems to think if she takes on enough battles and picks up a few supporters from each, she'll eventually be elected. That's all she's really about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

She's some gurrier that Dee yoke. The way she talks down and is aggressive to ordinary office staff at the coal face of her 'direct action' protests.

Still, I was delighted to hear about Angela getting her head kicked in in Prison. Maybe she'll think twice about breaking the law in future.

Here they are in all their glory ignominy.

Still, I was delighted to hear about Angela getting her head kicked in in Prison. Maybe she'll think twice about breaking the law in future.

Nope. Can't agree with that.

No need for violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

davedanon wrote: »

Was standing at the bus stop beside that fella holding the Irish Republican sign earlier. Overheard him talking to his mate and he is 100% English.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

End closed courts!!!

That Angela mare certainly attracts the thickest of the thick.

No wonder GD is backing away through the hedge Homer Simpson style.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

Nope. Can't agree with that.

No need for violence.

F*ck her. She has harrassed and intimidated decent hard working social workers. She's a compulsive liar. An absolutely toxic narcissist. She has cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands, if not millions in legal fees, social welfare, prison costs, garda time, fostering costs and drug treatment over her lifetime.

Getting a hiding in Prison is good enough for anyone like that.

Lie down with dogs....get fleas.

See Gemma getting a lot of ridicule on here. I guess that goes with the territory being in the public eye an' all. I presume though
    she doesn't have as much clout as some however. Some INAR bloke, perennial college attendee and a failed PBP candidate based in Galway I believe was also being discussed on this forum - in two separate threads if memory serves.

Those threads appear to have disappeared into the ether. Perhaps some off colour remarks were made or some defamatory language was
    used?

But yeah, have a laugh at Gemma but not word 1 about a Political Candidate who was recorded boasting about having "sorted" plenty of
    people. Are the "woke" crew exempt from ridicule or having their dirty laundry aired for all to see? What's good for the goose etc...

Not on this forum apparently.

See Gemma getting a lot of ridicule on here. I guess that goes with the territory being in the public eye an' all. I presume though
    she doesn't have as much clout as some however. Some INAR bloke, perennial college attendee and a failed PBP candidate based in Galway I believe was also being discussed on this forum - in two separate threads if memory serves.

Those threads appear to have disappeared into the ether. Perhaps some off colour remarks were made or some defamatory language was
    used?

But yeah, have a laugh at Gemma but not word 1 about a Political Candidate who was recorded boasting about having "sorted" plenty of
    people. Are the "woke" crew exempt from ridicule or having their dirty laundry aired for all to see? What's good for the goose etc...

No, it goes with the territory of being a vile, racist, bigoted excuse for a human being. I don't know what you're smoking, mate, but you're talking utter nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,315 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

used?

She's an absolute moron, as are ANY that follow ANYTHING she says.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

That's Dept Foreign Affairs, right? Why a TUSLA protest there?

That's Dept Foreign Affairs, right? Why a TUSLA protest there?

No, it's Justice. They opened a 2nd office, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

But yeah, have a laugh at Gemma.

Sure will buddy. I love laughing at deluded racist vile excuses for human beings whose only wish is to divide and sow hatred.

So Identity Ireland are protesting in cork for free speech and the anti racist protest is about 10 times larger. This pleases me greatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

ollkiller wrote: »
    Sure will buddy. I love laughing at deluded racist vile excuses for human beings whose only wish is to divide and sow hatred.

So Identity Ireland are protesting in cork for free speech and the anti racist protest is about 10 times larger. This pleases me greatly.

Dont lie, crusts are there since 1pm with their commie flags. The free speech protest only start gathering at 2. The advertised time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Dont lie, crusts are there since 1pm with their commie flags. The free speech protest only start gathering at 2. The advertised time.

Yeah but its half 2 now

Yeah but its half 2 now

Yes but the post was made at 2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

Ah look.. We've got one here.

Ah look.. We've got one here.

What have we got ?

What have we got ?

Now the specimen replies confused.

Now the specimen replies confused.

Its a simple question. It was unclear what you were implying.

Its a simple question. It was unclear what you were implying.

The specimen needs things dumb downed for him. How cute.

The specimen needs things dumb downed for him. How cute.

Are you afraid of saying what you really think? Go ahead it's just words on a screen. You might get a yellow card but you'll live.

I think he/she's implying you might hold certain views of a 'fair play not afraid to say it everyone's thinking it anyway', 'tell it like it is', 'you can't handle the truth' fearless iconoclast type.

I think he/she's implying you might hold certain views of a 'fair play not afraid to say it everyone's thinking it anyway', 'tell it like it is', 'you can't handle the truth' fearless iconoclast type.

I'll go on record as saying Gemma is an absolute piece of shìt and dee is worse I couldnt listen to them screeching. Weirdos.

Are you afraid of saying what you really think? Go ahead it's just words on a screen. You might get a yellow card but you'll live.

The specimen now tries to engineer a reaction. Like his bedfellows he believes he's woke /in the know... He believes he is the ultimate victim.

• Advertisement

The specimen now tries to engineer a reaction. Like his bedfellows he believes he's woke /in the know... He believes he is the ultimate victim.

I think everyone would prefer if you stopped talking in riddles

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement