Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

I'll go on record as saying Gemma is an absolute piece of shìt and dee is worse I couldnt listen to them screeching. Weirdos.

The specimen now tries to distance himself from as he puts it 'weirdos' but his posting history says otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

The specimen runs away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

The specimen runs away.

Do you have a carbon monoxide alarm by chance? I don't think you're very well at the moment.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Take the bickering to pm and get back on topic please.

• Advertisement

Miike wrote: »
    Do you have a carbon monoxide alarm by chance? I don't think you're very well at the moment.

Oh the alarm is fine. Thanks for asking. I just find the more vile elements of boards, should in no way be taken seriously.

Nigs gonna nig

Mod

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Oh the alarm is fine. Thanks for asking. I just find the more vile elements of boards, should in no way be taken seriously.
    I think they should be taken seriously in order to stop them growing.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I think they should be taken seriously in order to stop them growing.

Oh I agree. At the same time it's important to show them that their opinions are not going to be taken seriously in terms of respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

I can think of less than 3 sub forums taken seriously on boards though to be fair. However if you're suggesting G.O'D is being vilified on boards I question your sanity.

Miike wrote: »
    I can think of less than 3 sub forums taken seriously on boards though to be fair. However if you're suggesting G.O'D is being vilified on boards I question your sanity.

Think you need to read the post you quoted again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Oh I agree. At the same time it's important to show them that their opinions are not going to be taken seriously in terms of respect.
    You really are a Saint if you think you can make a difference here. Sanity checked out of the internet about 2011. Leave the lads here agreeing with each other, unfortunately it's at the stage where people end up either dumber / more pissed after logging on than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Think I just got blocked from her FB page!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

She may have been banned again, she keeps getting bans. Although she has me blocked

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

You must have said something coherent so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I'm not blocked and just checked, her page is still up. Last seen ranting about "anti-Irish traitors Sinn Fein" about 2 hours ago. How she is allowed a platform, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Odelay

I'm not blocked and just checked, her page is still up. Last seen ranting about "anti-Irish traitors Sinn Fein" about 2 hours ago. How she is allowed a platform, I don't know.

It helps Facebook know who all the loo-lahs are, they can market them directly. A valuable audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Odelay wrote:
    It helps Facebook know who all the loo-lahs are, they can market them directly. A valuable audience.

I expect they see lots of adverts for tinfoil hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

• Registered Users Posts: 23,634 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

‘He must be a government employee’ ..

Deranged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Jesus that voice.

ThosePepperyGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Truckermal wrote: »
    :)
    What dafuq are you doing here . ye mad kunt
    :pac::pac::pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

So she thinks the Guards should stop policing stuff whenever a Taoiseach calls an election? Or did she mean they should dissolve along with the government?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

The Nal wrote: »
    Jesus that voice.

ThosePepperyGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

It's horrific, Guantanamo should give her a call.
    Christ.

Thargor wrote: »
    So she thinks the Guards should stop policing stuff whenever a Taoiseach calls an election? Or did she mean they should dissolve along with the government?

Its thick. The Taoiseach isnt the Taoiseach. Gob Sh ite

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I saw Vote Gemma banners up the side of the dual carriageway in Swords this morning. I can't believe that space cadet thinks she's going to find a decent share of the vote in Fingal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I saw Vote Gemma banners up the side of the dual carriageway in Swords this morning. I can't believe that space cadet thinks she's going to find a decent share of the vote in Fingal.

She will. At least 5million people in Fingal will vote for her. But the votes will be lost on the way to the count centre by armed transgender guards hired by Soros.

Penn wrote: »
    She will. At least 5million people in Fingal will vote for her. But the votes will be lost on the way to the count centre by armed transgender guards hired by Soros.

Made me lol :D

....especially as we both know that people won't vote for her because they've been brainwashed by vaccines and chemtrails.

There is something schadenfreude like about seeing Justin Barrett blocked out of Balbriggan from speaking with Gemma on International Holocaust Memorial day given the context of his politics.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/far-right-rally-had-welcome-for-irish-no-activist-1.1098691

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

A few years ago so called sensible people thought the headbanger would make a great President.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement