Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Right. Well my point is, whether people like someone or not, said person, should be free to go about their business. Of course people should also be able to peacefully protest what others say/do, if they wish.

Indeed.

So I take it you back me entirely it condemning Justin Barrett and Gemma O'Doherty's attempts to close all mosques and deny people freedom of religion, freedom of speech and freedom of assembly.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Barrett didnt make it into the meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Barrett didnt make it into the meeting.

He turned and ran when he seen the counter-protestors.

No that's not what happened actually. And there was no counter protests, there was no protest to counter in the first place.

No that's not what happened actually. And there was no counter protests, there was no protest to counter in the first place.

Meh. he turned and ran. you cant really dispute that.

• Advertisement

In fairness to him, it's more likely that he turned and ran from the Gardai. With no NCT or tax on his car, I reckon he didn't want to run the risk of having it impounded.

In fairness to him, it's more likely that he turned and ran from the Gardai. With no NCT or tax on his car, I reckon he didn't want to run the risk of having it impounded.

:D

Meh. he turned and ran. you cant really dispute that.

I'd say he was told by the garda it would be better if he headed on.

I'd say he was told it would be better if he headed on by the garda.

he didnt get out of the car. no garda spoke to him in the video of the event. so i think you just made that up.

he didnt get out of the car. no garda spoke to him in the video of the event. so i think you just made that up.

I didn't make anything up, if you read what I said instead of getting excited.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I couldn't give a fiddlers if Gemma and Justin were eaten by rabid slugs, however I have a problem with their right to free assembly/speech being shut down by a small minority who in turn, receive way more coverage and media access than their mandate should allow.

I couldn't give a fiddlers if Gemma and Justin were eaten by rabid slugs, however I have a problem with their right to free assembly/speech being shut down by a small minority who in turn, receive way more coverage and media access than their mandate should allow.

But that didn't happen. Their meeting went ahead, they were free to assemble.

I didn't make anything up, if you read what I said instead of getting excited.

so you admit you just pulled it out of thin air? very honest of you.

who had their right to free assembly/speech shut down?

so you admit you just pulled it out of thin air? very honest of you.

Like your "counter protest" comment you pulled out of thin air. What protest was being countered oh wise one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Shame it didn't go ahead with them all covered in milkshake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

But that didn't happen. Their meeting went ahead, they were free to assemble.

It looked to me like Justin was prevented from accessing the car park, I could be wrong though.

It looked to me like Justin was prevented from accessing the car park, I could be wrong though.

you are. nobody stopped him from driving forward. nobody blocked his path.

Like your "counter protest" comment you pulled out of thin air. What protest was being countered oh wise one?

sarcasm is very unbecoming when done poorly.

you are. nobody stopped him from driving forward. nobody blocked his path.

Apart from the shinner sitting on his bonnet. Re watch the video with the TV glasses on this time. It was on that degenerate buzz o Neil's stream.

• Advertisement

No I've better things to be doing on a Thursday evening than to be going to a meeting of a party I dont support.

Of course you don't.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Of course you don't.

Of course I dont what?

Of course I dont what?

Support gems or justin's ideas, your post history is proof of that as anyone can read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Anyone else find that the muppets complaining about antifa are the ones most likely to get a few slaps off them?

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Anyone else find that the muppets complaining about antifa are the ones most likely to get a few slaps off them?

well they'll slap anyone who disagrees with their far left standards of what fascism is so in general yeah, people complaining about antifa are target no.1 for thuggery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

well they'll slap anyone who disagrees with their far left standards of what fascism is so in general yeah, people complaining about antifa are target no.1 for thuggery.

Sure you condone violence against Muslim woman.

Sure you condone violence against Muslim woman.

where have I done that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

where have I done that....

On this thread.

On this thread.

its here where im expecting you to quote an example....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

seamus wrote: »
    No, I don't believe he was.

There was a considerable contingent of people, but my understanding is that rather than get out of the car to make his way to the meeting, he chose to leave instead.

I watched exactly what went on from afar (walking my dog) And yes he was surrounded a crowd of screaming people who draped a tricolour flag over his windshield and stopped him pulling into the meeting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement