Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just had a look at the Anti Corruption Ireland and National Party websites and neither of them have an election manifesto up or make any mention of the election being on at all. I dont know why I looked, perhaps I just wanted to see what amazing ideas Gemma and Justin have to fix the health service but the closest their websites come to talking about health is going on about banning 5G and fluoride :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

dan1895 wrote: »
    Wonderful scenes

Off-topic I know, but this is quite funny.
    https://twitter.com/joshua_pieters/status/1222943917307572225

• Registered Users Posts: 20,990 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I bet she loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Liberal tears are made for sharing... :p

Nice and salty

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Angela is getting laughed at on Reddit, and its not just Reddit Ireland this time, shes famous:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Instagramreality/comments/evkw43/shes_running_in_the_irish_general_election_is/

XYoRir6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Terms such as "Nazi" and "Racist" are used too casually these days, just to stop debate and shut people up who have legitimate concerns regarding their communities. There will come a time when we have no language to describe real racists and nazis. It is hard to see the difference between one set of crazy deluded people inside the meeting and the other set of equally deluded people outside. How did it come to this?

Terms such as "Nazi" and "Racist" are used too casually these days, just to stop debate and shut people up who have legitimate concerns regarding their communities. There will come a time when we have no language to describe real racists and nazis. It is hard to see the difference between one set of crazy deluded people inside the meeting and the other set of equally deluded people outside. How did it come to this?

You might want to do a bit of reading about Barrett.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Thargor wrote: »
    Angela is getting laughed at on Reddit, and its not just Reddit Ireland this time, shes famous:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Instagramreality/comments/evkw43/shes_running_in_the_irish_general_election_is/

She looks like a Nintendo Mii.
    haha

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Thargor wrote: »

XYoRir6.jpg

She looks like one of those decomposed bodies that necrophiliac kept around.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Edgarfrndly

Gemma O'Doherty is a racist. She is called a racist because she is one.

Don't like being called a racist? Don't be one. It's that simple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well you see the people who were organising the meeting, the people who want to forcibly close all muslim places of worship and who speak and are guests of honour at ACTUAL German neo-nazi rallies...... well.....they're the racists and the Nazis.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/far-right-rally-had-welcome-for-irish-no-activist-1.1098691

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1222476826318077953

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Yep, just watched it.
    If anyone was in any doubt, she's nothing but a foul-mouthed race-baiting complete and utter grifting b1itch.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭creeper1

Birneybau wrote: »

I took a quick look at the article and find it offensive.

The guardian is a left wing rag.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Good news day this :D
    Terms such as "Nazi" and "Racist" are used too casually these days, just to stop debate and shut people up who have legitimate concerns regarding their communities. There will come a time when we have no language to describe real racists and nazis.

That time has come. They are among us.

https://twitter.com/MrPaulDuane/status/1223040987674677249

One fella said to another fella in a bar. Oh well that proves it so. Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I’m going to suggest the issue is your own critical faculties, if you can’t determine who’s the greater offender between a bunch of scapegoating bigots advocating inane conspiracy theories and a bunch of strident protestors who take umbrage at this.

alastair wrote: »
    I’m going to suggest the issue is your own critical faculties, if you can’t determine who’s the greater offender between a bunch of scapegoating bigots advocating inane conspiracy theories and a bunch of strident protestors who take umbrage at this.

Well you know what they say about opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Well you know what they say about opinions.

And you should also know what they say about scapegoating bigots advocating inane conspiracy theories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

creeper1 wrote: »
    I took a quick look at the article and find it offensive.

Is this the bit where if it was a right-wing rag that normal people found offensive, you'd call us "snowflakes"?

Everybody's offended by almost everything. Go outside and hug a tree.

Wonder what has attracted all the cockroaches to this thread over the last few days? Hardly the fact that the paddy hitler Justin Barrett was sent packing from gemmaroids meeting?

Gas seeing the gemtards going into melt down over the meeting on her twitter:pac:

Can't see the fukwit lasting too much longer on that platform. Twitter will just get a pain in the ass over all the reported posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭circadian

On a side note the Irish Freedom Party were unwittingly canvassing for Ben Gilroy in Dublin North West yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Is what JW said true? 1. 50% of social housing in mulhuddart is ring-fences for non-nationals? 2. Google employs 7,000 ppl and 5% of their employees are native Irish. 3. Refugee status never (used to) afford permanent residence in the host country rather it was done on the understanding that in time they would leave/return to their home land in time.

I though JW gave a very good speech (regardless of whether one agree's with him on anything) and what he said about Germany being in control was a very interesting viewpoint. Not saying he's right, I don't know but it was a interesting point I though. (edit) 59mins in )

The guy who summed up in the end said someone's car was damaged, presumably by the crowd that were breaking into the hall to scream *racists*. Who's car was damaged - and who exactly were these crowd - some kind of Antifa variant? I'm not sure if protesting private meetings in the manner in which they did is the way to go - unless you want Irexit down the line. Just look at the way remainers handles Brexit as I was saying in another thread - screamed xenophobia, racism from the very start - and look what that got them.

AllForIt wrote: »
    Is what JW said true? 1. 50% of social housing in mulhuddart is ring-fences for non-nationals? 2. Google employs 7,000 ppl and 5% of their employees are native Irish. 3. Refugee status never (used to) afford permanent residence in the host country rather it was done on the understanding that in time they would leave/return to their home land in time.

I though JW gave a very good speech (regardless of whether one agree's with him on anything) and what he said about Germany being in control was a very interesting viewpoint. Not saying he's right, I don't know but it was a interesting point I though.

The guy who summed up in the end said someone's car was damaged, presumably by the crowd that were breaking into the hall to scream *racists*. Who's car was damaged - and who exactly were these crowd - some kind of Antifa variant? I'm not sure if protesting private meetings in the manner in which they did is the way to go - unless you want Irexit down the line. Just look at the way remainers handles Brexit as I was saying in another thread - screamed xenophobia, racism from the very start - and look what that got them.

Careful now, you could be perceived as a racist for comments like this. There is no middle ground you either agree that Gemmas gang are racist dogs (which they are) and that the ruffians outside were righteous champions of social justice and their violent behaviour was fully warranted as they were saving us all from the rising facist tide (all 12 of them that showed up) or you too are also a racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Is what JW said true?

No
    50% of social housing in mulhuddart is ring-fences for non-nationals? .

Nope.
    2. Google employs 7,000 ppl and 5% of their employees are native Irish.

Nope. They employ more than 7000 (his figures are hopelessly outdated) and about 30% are native Irish.
    3. Refugee status never (used to) afford permanent residence in the host country rather it was done on the understanding that in time they would leave/return to their home land in time.

Nope. He doesn't know our laws (The Refugee Act 1996) or the articles of the Geneva Convention.

Fairly basic stuff to know if you're running on the anti immigration ticket.

Hes a complete thicko. And a weirdo.

But we live in the post truth age. Facts don't really matter. Its a sad state of affairs that people like him have any support running for public office.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

I though JW gave a very good speech (regardless of whether one agree's with him on anything) and what he said about Germany being in control was a very interesting viewpoint. Not saying he's right, I don't know but it was a interesting point I though.

From what I've seen elsewhere, it's quite possible that if a car was damaged, it was when it hit someone. Twice.

It's generally down to the person asserting something to provide the proof of that assertion, not down to other people to prove them wrong. But common sense should tell you that some of Waters' assertions are bull****.

This wasn't a private meeting. It was a public meeting, advertised as such. Yet people were denied entry? How does that work?

Careful now, you could be perceived as a racist for comments like this. There is no middle ground you either agree that Gemmas gang are racist dogs (which they are) and that the ruffians outside were righteous champions of social justice and their violent behaviour was fully warranted as they were saving us all from the rising facist tide (all 12 of them that showed up) or you too are also a racist.

The poster would want to do some fact checking.

You might want to check up on Gems and co.

Most that gloss over them (Gems etc) on here either haven't a clue what they are writing off, or support what they stand for and either come right out about it, or don't have the stones to do so and just make snide remarks about people highlighting the fact Gems etc are scrotes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Wonder what has attracted all the cockroaches to this thread over the last few days? Hardly the fact that the paddy hitler Justin Barrett was sent packing from gemmaroids meeting?

Gas seeing the gemtards going into melt down over the meeting on her twitter:pac:

Can't see the fukwit lasting too much longer on that platform. Twitter will just get a pain in the ass over all the reported posts.

down with the fash.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement