Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭francois

According to the exit poll only 1% were concerned about immigration. I don't see her and her fellow fashy wannabes getting a sniff of electoral power any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭Markcheese

dan1895 wrote: »
    Take it back from who??
    Moron.

Not sure if it's Oscar Schindler rescueing us from the nazis ( or maybe she's having a pop off him for helping fireigners ) ,. Or Michael Colin's giving a patriotic look ,
    Or maybe someone who has a lifetime of special skills ,who will find you ... (And then
    take the country back )
    It's all very confusing ...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Shes currently on 1.7%.

lol.

The Nal wrote: »
    Shes currently on 1.7%.

lol.

Early days yet but Waters has 49 votes from the 1st tally in Dun Laoghaire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

francois wrote: »

Where can you see this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

It'll be interesting to see how many lunatics actually vote for her.

She did better than most of the lunatic left candidates in the euros so will be interesting.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Where can you see this?

On the @rtedunlaoghaire Twitter account

Gems and Waters both under 2%.

giphy.gif

francois wrote: »

Nearly 1 in 50 people gave her first preference ...
    That's kinda worrying ...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Advertisement

This is quite a transparent country ,in that Irish people aren't very good at keeping their gob shut ...
    If thousands of people were involved in wholesale election fraud , almost everyone would have a cousin who was involved ...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Markcheese wrote: »

Exactly what I was thinking.

This is quite a transparent country ,in that Irish people aren't very good at keeping their gob shut ...
    If thousands of people were involved in wholesale election fraud , almost everyone would have a cousin who was involved ...

I hear they keep quiet because Soros's cheques keep a roof over their head.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Not really. There's loads of loopers out there.

Its a pathetic number really. All that noise and conflict and hate and - 1.7%.

Total humiliation.

Dee Webster - 0.35%
    Angela Ray - 0.36%
    Gemma O'Doherty - 1.7%

Three deluded cretins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I was doing tallies on the RDS this morning for Dublin South Central. 600 odd votes for Irvine and 150ish for Alan Kerrigan, they're a bit off the expected quota of 8500. Hateful ****s

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I was doing tallies on the RDS this morning for Dublin South Central. 600 odd votes for Irvine and 150ish for Alan Kerrigan, they're a bit off the expected quota of 8500. Hateful ****s

That first preference? Maybe they'll make it on transfers? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

https://twitter.com/WSMIreland/status/1226427450537762816?s=19

Interesting thread on the far right nut jobs and their spectacular failure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Results in for Dub Central, Dee Wall got 101

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Results in for Dub Central, Dee Wall got 101

Says slot if you don't even know 100 people to vote for you, nevermind strangers.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/WSMIreland/status/1226427450537762816?s=19

Interesting thread on the far right nut jobs and their spectacular failure.

I wouldnt mind but its rich coming from them when basically the entire hard left save 3-4 pbp candidates all collectively did worse than all of the 'far right' candidates they lampoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I wouldnt mind but its rich coming from them when basically the entire hard left save 3-4 pbp candidates all collectively did worse than all of the 'far right' candidates they lampoon.

Soo - aside from doing better, they did worse. Gotcha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Dee Wall was on Twitter earlier today calling for people to vote for Gemma. I'm not sure she quite has the grasp of how an election works...

I don't see the far left spreading racial hatred and claiming the whole system is rigged against them.

Dee Wall was on Twitter earlier today calling for people to vote for Gemma. I'm not sure she quite has the grasp of how an election works...

As I said earlier. Moron.

I don't see the far left spreading racial hatred and claiming the whole system is rigged against them.

Ehh what, thats basically their entire play, they claim capitalism and FF/FG keep them all down and that they have to rise up , paul murphy regularly gets violent and they regularly spew hatred branding everyone racists and blaming anyone in finance / dennis o brien or the catholic church for everything. They are actively as bad as gemma and her ilk.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Ehh what, thats basically their entire play, they claim capitalism and FF/FG keep them all down and that they have to rise up , paul murphy regularly gets violent and they regularly spew hatred branding everyone racists and blaming anyone in finance / dennis o brien or the catholic church for everything. They are actively as bad as gemma and her ilk.

Nope. They really are not. And sure - they call racists out for their racism. It’s awful, isn’t it?

https://twitter.com/pb4p/status/1226553687855837184?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

We were all hoping for jobs in the abortion industry but these have not materialised. Nor have I been turned ghey by 5g. I think the electorate is right to ask serious questions of Gemma and co.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Odhinn wrote: »
    We were all hoping for jobs in the abortion industry but these have not materialised. Nor have I been turned ghey by 5g. I think the electorate is right to ask serious questions of Gemma and co.

Speak for yourself! My instant abortion mobile app is going to make me a bajillionairre! Finally I become one of the "elite" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

She managed over 1200 votes all the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement