Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

batgoat wrote: »
    it presently sounds like you're pulling it out of your arse?

Along with a few irate gerbils

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Based on your posting history, yes you are her demographic. Do you have any proof of any such thing happening in Ireland? Cause it presently sounds like you're pulling it out of your arse?

What would you class as acceptable proof? And I dont understand what you mean about my post history. I'm not a fan of Gemma the only time I see anything from her is on here and posted by people that hate her, ironically.

You are just spreading her lies around, I'm sure shes delighted.

Along with a few irate gerbils

Think you are getting me mixed up with someone else on the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    What would you class as acceptable proof? And I dont understand what you mean about my post history. I'm not a fan of Gemma the only time I see anything from her is on here and posted by people that hate her, ironically.

You are just spreading her lies around, I'm sure shes delighted.

Can you post a news story from Ireland where such a scam has occurred? That would seem like basic proof. Everyone can glance at your posting history for your views of immigration.

Can you post a news story from Ireland where such a scam has occurred? That would seem like basic proof. Everyone can glance at your posting history for your views of immigration.

What are my views on immigration ?

• Advertisement

What are my views on immigration ?

You support the likes of Lauren Southern, a white nationalist who has attempted to blockade NGOs from rescuing people who would literally drown in the Mediterranean so that's a good start in terms of your views. Now why not provide proof of your claims. Seems like a basic request. Otherwise we can assume it's nonsense.

You support the likes of Lauren Southern, a white nationalist who has attempted to blockade NGOs from rescuing people who would literally drown in the Mediterranean. Now why not provide proof of your claims. Seems like a basic request. Otherwise we can assume it's nonsense.

Yeah you haven't read it in the paper therefore its not happening...

I dont support Lauren southern I watched a documentary that she had made. That's it...

I'll ask you again what are my views on immigration? You claim it's there for all to see in my posts.

I've only spoke about illegal immigration. As that is the only immigration I have a problem with.

I dont support Lauren southern I watched a documentary that she had made. That's it...

I'll ask you again what are my views on immigration? You claim it's there for all to see in my posts.

I've only spoke about illegall immigration. As that is the only immigration I have a problem with.

Okay, so you're not gonna provide proof of it happening? Then you have none.... Your invented stories about illegal immigration that involves pregnant "smackheads" is pretty telling in own right in relation to your views.

Btw, sharing content from a white supremacist tends to indicate views all on it's own. I'll leave another question, do you think it's okay to blockade ships that are rescuing people who will drown? You've previously condoned it. So remarks like that, make views rather clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

We're a population ravaged by famine and emigration. Let's face it, our gene pool is small. There's a lot of unintentional cousin f*cking going on here :pac:

I for one welcome our new less pale and non-pale residents. I would like to remind the Latina and Asian women in particular that I can be useful for impregnating and getting you an extended visa and eventual citizenship.

Okay, so you're not gonna provide proof of it happening? Then you have none.... Your invented stories about illegal immigration that involves pregnant "smackheads" is pretty telling in own right in relation to your views.

Btw, sharing content from a white supremacist tends to indicate views all on it's own.

And you are sharing content from some deranged far left morons channel. How did you come across that channel?

• Advertisement

And you are sharing content from some deranged far left morons channel. How did you come across that channel?

I searched twitter to see what Gemma had said about such "scams", never seen the channel before but since it was an excerpt video of her claims, it was entirely accurate so grand to post. Now you can't prove the existence of this scam, right? Grand job, we can conclude it's bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So is there any proof anywhere it's happening? Outside of Gemma's head of course.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

She was previously giving out about foreign rape gangs in Sweden.

This ‘scam’ at least sounds like it’s consensual. That’s an upgrade :)

I searched twitter to see what Gemma had said about such "scams", never seen the channel before but since it was an excerpt video of her claims, it was entirely accurate so grand to post. Now you can't prove the existence of this scam, right? Grand job, we can conclude it's bull****.

You conclude whatever you like, what would you know about what goes on in deprived areas of Dublin.

You conclude whatever you like, what would you know about what goes on in deprived areas of Dublin.

I have a fair few friends from those areas. So got no proof is the conclusion.

I have a fair few friends from those areas. So got no proof is the conclusion.

I have proof yeah. But its not in a newspaper. You know people said there was no proof Jimmy savile was a rapist for 40 years.... just peoples word... and they were shot down because "that's not evidence"

Believe what you want to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I have proof yeah. But its not in a newspaper. You know people said there was no proof Jimmy savile was a rapist for 40 years.... just peoples word... and they were shot down because "that's not evidence"

Believe what you want to believe.

I have proof Elvis is alive and working the deli counter in a Centra in Offaly.

You just have to believe me too.

Something, something Jimmy Saville.

I have proof Elvis is alive and working the deli counter in a Centra in Offaly.

You just have to believe me too.

Something, something Jimmy Saville.

I never said you have to believe me. I couldn't care less if you do or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

You support the likes of Lauren Southern, a white nationalist who has attempted to blockade NGOs from rescuing people who would literally drown in the Mediterranean so that's a good start in terms of your views. Now why not provide proof of your claims. Seems like a basic request. Otherwise we can assume it's nonsense.

I like Lauren Southern. You like Michael Noonan.

Blueshoe wrote: »

I have no feelings on Michael Noonan.... Southern on the other hand is an atrocious human being. :)

• Advertisement

I have no feelings on Michael Noonan.... Southern on the other hand is an atrocious human being. :)

I suppose you aren't a fan of Farage or trump either

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

The alt right are eating themselves alive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Ok while Gemma does like to exaggerate a bit. You can't deny there is an issue with mass uncontrolled immigration. ...................

We don't have mass uncontrolled immigration.

Boxing fan wrote:
    We're talking about smackheads here mate, not your average Irish female.

She made no such distinction.

Odhinn wrote: »

She made no such distinction.

In fairness, the boxing fan has provided no proof of his own outlandish claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Ok while Gemma does like to exaggerate a bit. You can't deny there is an issue with mass uncontrolled immigration. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend it's not an issue but that's not the truth you only have to get out of your area which is probably an upper class area and go to the likes of Tyrellstown, Citywest, parts of Lucan, Balbriggan and Longford.

There really isnt. We have controlled migration and all this "mass uncontrolled" shi te is utter hysteria

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Another extreme racist. Not surprising she has fanboys around here.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Another extreme racist. Not surprising she has fanboys around here.

What's a fan boy?

I watched borlderless and found it interesting. She made a good documentary.

Noonan on the other hand

What's a fan boy?

I watched borlderless and found it interesting. She made a good documentary.

Noonan on the other hand

Fan boy is a term used by americanised morons with no personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Are these the same NGOs that are facilitating human trafficking and illegal immigration. It's the job of the Libyan coastguard to pick up people in the Mediterranean in their waters not NGOs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Odhinn wrote: »

There has been mass uncontrolled immigration into the EU. As apart of the EU Ireland is going to get an offshoot of that. Tyrellstown, Citywest, Balbriggan and Longford would say otherwise that there has been mass immigration into Ireland or at least those areas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement