Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭RonanG86

Odhinn wrote: »
    We were all hoping for jobs in the abortion industry but these have not materialised. Nor have I been turned ghey by 5g. I think the electorate is right to ask serious questions of Gemma and co.

Wait, so Blueshirt death squads aren't going around forcibly aborting babies so the population won't grow and put further strain on the public finaces?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Speak for yourself! My instant abortion mobile app is going to make me a bajillionairre! Finally I become one of the "elite" :D

I think you will find that thanks to my new app!
    Which utilizes the beam forming capabilities of 5g antenna on mobile devices to irradiate and thus selectively sterilise any non viable breeders that it is in fact I, who will be the bajillionaire :P

Breeder viability is gauged by the app connecting to social media and assessing their shíteposting before irradiating their nuts/ovaries.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Ehh what, thats basically their entire play, they claim capitalism and FF/FG keep them all down and that they have to rise up , paul murphy regularly gets violent and they regularly spew hatred branding everyone racists and blaming anyone in finance / dennis o brien or the catholic church for everything. They are actively as bad as gemma and her ilk.

Calling out Dennis O'Brien and the church is just as bad as rascism and the great replacement conspiracy theory. Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

banie01 wrote: »
    I think you will find that thanks to my new app!
    Which utilizes the beam forming capabilities of 5g antenna on mobile devices to irradiate and thus selectively sterilise any non viable breeders that it is in fact I, who will be the bajillionaire :P

Breeder viability is gauged by the app connecting to social media and assessing their shíteposting before irradiating their nuts/ovaries.

:pac:

Ugh...obviously not a Trekkie, season 6 episode 7 proves this is impossible! Amateur:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

dan1895 wrote: »
    Calling out Dennis O'Brien and the church is just as bad as rascism and the great replacement conspiracy theory. Ok.

blaming them for everything, but ofcourse you knew that was what i said , says a lot about your own leanings.

the left has been doing as much false blame placement as the right for a long time in ireland, ofcourse you dont see this as balanced, you just see it as a defense of gemma, which its not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

blaming them for everything, but ofcourse you knew that was what i said , says a lot about your own leanings.

the left has been doing as much false blame placement as the right for a long time in ireland, ofcourse you dont see this as balanced, you just see it as a defense of gemma, which its not.

Nope. It really hasn’t. Plenty of overblown rhetoric for sure, but outright conspiracy nonsense - no. One more instance of the delusions from the shallow end of the pool:

https://twitter.com/niallmcconnell5/status/1226536976813297665?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Ugh...obviously not a Trekkie, season 6 episode 7 proves this is impossible! Amateur:rolleyes:

Obviously!

I am routing the beams thru a flouride based dilithium matrix to ensure signal propogation!

Elon Musk has invested!
    It's going live as e-sterile

• Registered Users Posts: 28,971 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

alastair wrote: »
    Nope. It really hasn’t. Plenty of overblown rhetoric for sure, but outright conspiracy nonsense - no. One more instance of the delusions from the shallow end of the pool:

https://twitter.com/niallmcconnell5/status/1226536976813297665?s=21
    Somebody needs to explain to Niall the difference between tallying votes and counting votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

banie01 wrote: »
    Obviously!

I am routing the beams thru a flouride based dilithium matrix to ensure signal propogation!

Elon Musk has invested!
    It's going live as e-sterile

Oh I'm sure you are impressing the OORT students with your dilithium this and propagation that but anyone living in the real world knows that routing beams through a fluoride based matrix requires ALIEN DNA and there is no way a true racist scum sucker would EVER use ALIEN DNA!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,637 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

84642170_4023936187620150_8233086727405699072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&_nc_ohc=4F4T-0lo2xMAX-Vda0H&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=f44d192f6a4e2ffd713f033f46947132&oe=5EC15CB1

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Bonafide lost it. Someone get this woman sectioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

seamus wrote: »

She seems to be tipping over alright. Check this shít out.

https://twitter.com/joecraig79/status/1226284189642825730

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

seamus wrote: »

The main worry isn't herself, it's anyone that follows her :eek:

pjohnson wrote: »
    84642170_4023936187620150_8233086727405699072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&_nc_ohc=4F4T-0lo2xMAX-Vda0H&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=f44d192f6a4e2ffd713f033f46947132&oe=5EC15CB1

Another tinfoil hat bingo tweet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

That woman needs help, seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

We were all hoping for jobs in the abortion industry but these have not materialised. Nor have I been turned ghey by 5g. I think the electorate is right to ask serious questions of Gemma and co.

Wheres my Soros cheque?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 23,637 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I feel like she forgot about replacement theory. Otherwise shes got a full house.

Damn! I forgot about the Clintons. Soros‘ white vans and Big Pizza had me distracted from the other players. Well, at least Gemma will have more time now to stalk Hilary down in Ashford. She’s taking her own good time in making that political asylum claim though, Gemma? You assured us that it was happening during the summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

How much money do we reckon Gems lost then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Okay, so if I'm following this correctly, it's Sinn Fein, who are the puppets of MI5, Soros and the Clinton Cabal, working under the guise of Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Nal wrote: »
    How much money do we reckon Gems lost then?

Probably nothing. Id guess crazy Americans and Jim Corr funded her.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

osarusan wrote: »
    That woman needs help, seriously.

Saw some videos of her outside Google when she was giving out to security at the entrance. I really do think she's mentally ill, her family must be at their wits end watching this all play out in the public eye.

Who is that goon that follows her around BTW, tall, bald guy, usually dressed in black and holding a camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Saw some videos of her outside Google when she was giving out to security at the entrance. I really do think she's mentally ill, her family must be at their wits end watching this all play out in the public eye.

Who is that goon that follows her around BTW, tall, bald guy, usually dressed in black and holding a camera?

her minder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭Markcheese

her minder.

He's not minding her very well then ..

I think I know what the "pizza hate " scandal is .... They ... Never..... Offered .....Gemma ...A .... Slice

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

look what happened to scholfield

Markcheese wrote: »

I think I know what the "pizza hate " scandal is .... They ... Never..... Offered .....Gemma ...A .... Slice

Gemma doesn’t eat that foreign muck!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Markcheese wrote: »

I was thinking more in the physical sense. I wasn't suggesting he was a psychiatric nurse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

This lady is not well, not a joke she definitely needs professional help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

https://twitter.com/Rosecomment/status/1226245094744809473?s=19

Quality excuse. Most definitely from a sane, well rounded individual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement