Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

dan1895 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/Rosecomment/status/1226245094744809473?s=19

Quality excuse. Most definitely from a sane, well rounded individual.

Sounds Legit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

alastair wrote: »
    Gemma doesn’t eat that foreign muck!

Even if it was a big Large bacon and cabbage pizza?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Even if it was a big Large bacon and cabbage pizza?

Was just trying to work out an inarguably IRISH pizza and got as far as a slice of batch, topped with ham and cheese when I copped that I was accidentally making an open-faced sandwich AKA Smørrebrød* - the internationalists get you no matter which way u look!

*just look at those dodgy, non-local letters

• Registered Users Posts: 10,913 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Sounds Legit

I was hoping it was a big woosh and then clicked on the bio and went okkay then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

well at least she is being honest with her choice of picture.

well at least she is being honest with her choice of picture.

That's something I suppose. I thought the great revival was supposed to happen for her at this election though, she was going to take the country back. Maybe she meant the next election did she?

That's something I suppose. I thought the great revival was supposed to happen for her at this election though, she was going to take the country back. Maybe she meant the next election did she?

Soros stuck his oar in and ballsed it up for them. I was very grateful for the overtime myself.

Soros stuck his oar in and ballsed it up for them. I was very grateful for the overtime myself.

I hear ya. George is currently putting my kids through college but to be fair, I've been very active on his behalf.

I hear Mary Lou used Cambridge Analytica for her campaign. Can one of you let Gemma know this please cos she has me blocked. For the Craic like...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Gemma O'Doherty
    @gemmaod1
    ·
    4h
    Dolores Cahill of @IrexitFreedom got 17,000 votes in May Euro Election last year. In #GE2020, she got 527 votes in #Tipp. Really? SF Martin Browne lost his council seat in 2019 in Tipp. He came second in #GE2020. Really? Corrupt Michael Lowry tops poll. Really? I doubt it.

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fgemmaod1%2Fstatus%2F1227257242396827648&widget=Tweet

In the Euro Election Delores only got 10,582 first preference votes out of an
    Electorate: 1,417,017 Valid: 719,194 Spoilt: 36,793 Quota: 119,866 Turnout: 53.4%
    so 1.47% first preference votes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_(European_Parliament_constituency)

GE2020 and Delores gets 521 votes
    ELECTORATE 126,781 , QUOTA 13,632 , VALID VOTES 81,788 , SPOILED VOTES 635
    so 0.63% first preference votes.

Does this mean that Tipperary people are smarter than the average "South" voter? :-)
    (in any case it isn't really much of a variation)

As regards doubting that Michael Lowry could top the poll? Almost everyone in I know in Thurles votes for him (or at least say they do), perhaps if there was a real alternative they might vote for someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Yes is it possible. Shes gone even crazier.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1227355200597393409

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

The Nal wrote: »
    Yes is it possible. Shes gone even crazier.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1227355200597393409

She's right we are dumbed down eejits.

Despite agreeing with her on a few bits I'm not a fan.

She's far too hysterical.

Interestingly those that ramble on and slate her on this, I'd put money on it she would rinse them in a debate.

Despite her hysterical nature she's smart, you don't become a self made millionairess without having a brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Interestingly those that ramble on and slate her on this, I'd put money on it she would rinse them in a debate.

Despite her hysterical nature she's smart, you don't become a self made millionairess without having a brain.

Alright Gemma

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

With each electoral humiliation she goes deeper and deeper. It seems she really believes her own rhetoric and the increased percentage shown at the by-election really fed her ego even though those figures are not relative to other figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Shes too cowardly to debate anyone. She hides behind a twitter account and a megaphone.
    With each electoral humiliation she goes deeper and deeper. It seems she really believes her own rhetoric and the increased percentage shown at the by-election really fed her ego even though those figures are not relative to other figures.

Didn't get nominated for the Presidential election, got 1.8% in the European elections, got 4.1% in the by-election and 2% in the general election.

Politics clearly isn't for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭banie01

OxBi1Sx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

banie01 wrote: »
    3oy7z8

your image isn't showing

Clever solicitor and very litigious and as gauche as it may sound, the death of a young husband all go a further towards contributing to her "self made" status than does her nous...

I wouldn't be rocking up to her for investment advice given how often she loses a deposit ;)

you do this for nothing? weirdo. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Didn't get nominated for the Presidential election, got 1.8% in the European elections, got 4.1% in the by-election and 2% in the general election.

Oh I agree 100%, just that jump to 4.1% in the by's fed her ego something rotten.

you do this for nothing? weirdo. :D

It brings me a sense of enormous well being ;)

Much like feeding the pigeons, bird brained and all as they are.

PS: Send me on an application form please.

It brings me a sense of enormous well being ;)
    :D
    Much like feeding the pigeons, bird brained and all as they are.

PS: Send me on an application form please.

Oh you cant apply. You have to wait to be approached. and then the big cheques start rolling in. Much like being a mod here.

:D

Oh you cant apply. You have to wait to be approached. and then the big cheques start rolling in. Much like being a mod here.

Oh! I get you!
    Real heroes don't seek power, rather it's thrust upon them ;)

I shall wait, ready!
    Like a sentinel in the night!

One of the good sentinels tho, not like those lads from X-Men....
    Ironically enough :pac:

Oh! I get you!
    Real heroes don't seek power, rather it's thrust upon them ;)

I shall wait, ready!
    Like a sentinel in the night!

One of the good sentinels tho, not like those lads from X-Men....
    Ironically enough :pac:

Ah the sentinels in the matrix are the ones we need to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Are we not being paid in watches Banie, or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Sorry but do you know if there's coke and hookers involved as a renumeration package...asking for a friend

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Birneybau wrote: »
    Are we not being paid in watches Banie, or is it just me?

I think its just you Birney ;) My wife is on the verge of taking away my credit card and internet :P

Now if Soros wants to throw me a Rolex or 3, I'll keep going!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just remember if you're signing up to serve in Soros' army; tick the box that says you're transgender. You get a monthly bonus and a free unicorn t-shirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Shes too cowardly to debate anyone. She hides behind a twitter account and a megaphone.

So you're saying if we let her add all her results together, she ,...................... Still wouldn't get elected.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement