Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

banie01 wrote: »
    Clever solicitor and very litigious and as gauche as it may sound, the death of a young husband all go a further towards contributing to her "self made" status than does her nous...

I wouldn't be rocking up to her for investment advice given how often she loses a deposit ;)

this

self made millionaire?

she received just over €400k from the independent as she sued for wrongful dismissal when she was let go along with 19 others for poor performance and in the case of calinnan - doorstepping his wife home alone at 2am without getting the editors aproval - which would have been cause for dismissal in itself

the reason they settled her case, she had a recording of some arsehole in the indo calling her a C***

she recieved roughly the same amount again when her husband died at roughly the same time

she is involved in at least 4 libel cases and there would be more but barristers are advising clients not to go after her as its their firm belief that she wont have a cent to her name by the time she is through with the current ones

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

oranbhoy67 wrote: »

I think she may need some meducal intervention.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Really hope she finds her way into a rubber room soon, shes quite obviously getting worse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭Acosta

Yes. That's disturbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Jesus....Christ...

I thought the large pizza and laughing dogs thing was rock bottom but that is just...bonkers

I actually rang the guards after seeing the above clip and asked that she be giving a welfare check / visit, they were very glib and basically couldn't care less, made some snide remark about us all being crazy.

I don't like the woman & never hidden it but I didn't ring them in badness, she genuinely does need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I feel sorry for the poor lad in the safety jacket doing an honest days work and having "CRIMINAL" screamed at him by some mad scone walking into traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Wow, she's a complete lunatic...

Yep she does but in fairness that could be said for most of her supporters also.

However, It's easy to dismiss/ignore someone ranting at the sky, but it's the people who are sneaky about their support for her core shilling points along with Barrett etc that are more of an issue imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,637 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'm still wondering who did the actual work she took credit for earlier in her career.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yep she does but in fairness that could be said for most of her supporters also.

However, It's easy to dismiss/ignore someone ranting at the sky, but it's the people who are sneaky about their support for her core shilling points along with Barrett etc that are more of an issue imho.

Yeah, as much as we all recognise that she's becoming clearly unwell when we see videos like that, all she'll see is the people replying to it saying how great she is, and how right she is etc. All of which will just feed into her delusions and make them worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I actually rang the guards after seeing the above clip and asked that she be giving a welfare check / visit, they were very glib and basically couldn't care less, made some snide remark about us all being crazy.

I don't like the woman & never hidden it but I didn't ring them in badness, she genuinely does need help.

the gardai mainly deal with crime, i think it's a social worker you need

Penn wrote: »
    Yeah, as much as we all recognise that she's becoming clearly unwell when we see videos like that, all she'll see is the people replying to it saying how great she is, and how right she is etc. All of which will just feed into her delusions and make them worse.

Doesn't help when she blocks people who ask questions or disagree with her, but she's all for free speech or so her supporters on here tell us.

the gardai mainly deal with crime, i think it's a social worker you need

They can take action under the mental health act in certain situations, she's been in plenty of situations that qualify.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I can't watch the video at the moment (no headphones) - can someone give me the gist?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

I can't watch the video at the moment (no headphones) - can someone give me the gist?

Lucky you!

- I think it's a fight between a tomcat and a fox but not really sure, I only managed about 30 seconds of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Yeah her screeching is torturous!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

We need to cop ourselves on, we’re voting for paedophiles, Marxist indoctrination, Cherrywood development continues to be Transgender communist abomination, Soc Dem’s seemingly changed their manifesto, everyone is scum or a gombeen except Gemma, did they die for this?, etc. No chemtrails though - so that’s one bit of positivity.

Its a crazy women walking around a business park alone, wandering across roads, shouting "THAT GUY THERE - CRIMINAL" at construction workers, shouting "SCUM" at election posters, shouting "GOMBEENS" at cars, saying shes ashamed of the Irish people, Irish people are stupid and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

The Nal wrote: »
    Its a crazy women walking around a business park alone, wandering across roads, shouting "THAT GUY THERE - CRIMINAL" at construction workers, shouting "SCUM" at election posters, shouting "GOMBEENS" at cars, saying shes ashamed of the Irish people, Irish people are stupid and so on.

Gemma needs a good hug. If what we see is bad imagine the torture she feels inside her own head.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yeah her screeching is torturous!

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIMINALS!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Seriously, we're only a few months away from Gemma trying to force her way into the Dáil, half-naked and brandishing a knife, ranting about aliens/lizards/freemasons using mind-control and needing to be stopped.

There's always the cynical interpretation that this is where she's getting her money from so she plays the looney to take their money. But if that was the case, lots of people would be doing it.

seamus wrote: »
    Seriously, we're only a few months away from Gemma trying to force her way into the Dáil, half-naked and brandishing a knife, ranting about aliens/lizards/freemasons using mind-control and needing to be stopped.

Capture.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

What's with the far-right's obsession with paedophiles?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'm gonna hazard a guess that they weren't loved enough as children ;):P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

banie01 wrote: »
    I'm gonna hazard a guess that they weren't loved enough as children ;):P

Or too much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

A combination of the "slippery slope" fallacy (the Nazis were fond of the term "degenerate") and projection from the "red pill" nutters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Its mainly just a shed load of projection

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement