Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I can't watch the video at the moment (no headphones) - can someone give me the gist?

The entire country is brainwashed paedo supporting communist scum basically

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

remember last year when she forgot her handbag

"gemmmmmaaaaaaaaaa gemmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa"

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

oranbhoy67 wrote: »

Shes getting worse, which is saying something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Long_Wave

I actually rang the guards after seeing the above clip and asked that she be giving a welfare check / visit, they were very glib and basically couldn't care less, made some snide remark about us all being crazy.

I don't like the woman & never hidden it but I didn't ring them in badness, she genuinely does need help.

The guards were right to think you are crazy too. Why are you so interested in Gemma O'Doherty anyway? What has her craziness got to do with you? Every parish in Ireland has a crazy person or two who go around the streets talking/shouting to themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Long_Wave wrote: »
    The guards were right to think you are crazy too. Why are you so interested in Gemma O'Doherty anyway? What has her craziness got to do with you? Every parish in Ireland has a crazy person or two who go around the streets talking/shouting to themselves.

Not all of them manage to harrass or defame people in public forums though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I watched the video on my break. None of you were exaggerating. I honestly think she might be a danger to herself or someone else, shame that there doesn't seem to be anyone close to her to get psychiatric intervention.

"I don't know what is wrong with the people of Ireland" - it's like she hasn't even considered that she's the one with something wrong with her.

While she is clearly mentally unstable, I also don't think being ill is an excuse for the way she targets people, her hatred is so vicious that it must be longstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Feel bad but when she said "Even that guy there" and it was a bored site security guy strolling around I burst out laughing, a lot of their videos remind me of Don't Feed The Gondolas-era sketches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Jesus H Christ I can't listen to more than 20 seconds of her voice. It really is the most annoying I've ever heard. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

But seriously, has she no family?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Jesus H Christ I can't listen to more than 20 seconds of her voice. It really is the most annoying I've ever heard. :eek:
    It could be weaponised as the most effective torture method known to man.
    Truly horrific.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

pinkyeye wrote: »
    But seriously, has she no family?

Apparently they've washed their hands of her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Anyone else feel just a little bit bad for her? She obviously has some serious mental health issues and needs help.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭RonanG86

"They don't want women to have babies."

So what's the plan for future generations then? Cloning?

Or does she mean "they don't want white women to have babies", so we'll be replaced by brown people? Because reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,505 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Anyone else feel just a little bit bad for her? She obviously has some serious mental health issues and needs help.

Not really. She wants the attention.

I feel more sorry for the people she harnesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Apparently they've washed their hands of her

I actually just asked a mate that knows the family, apparently her sister died in November just gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,990 ✭✭✭✭Stark

RonanG86 wrote: »
    "They don't want women to have babies."

So what's the plan for future generations then? Cloning?

Or does she mean "they don't want white women to have babies", so we'll be replaced by brown people? Because reasons.

That's exactly what she means. She says as much in the video. "They don't want our women having babies so they can replace us with immigrants".

• Registered Users Posts: 34,156 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Imagine her and Trump in same room
    Be some laugh though.
    Nutters

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

This is ridiculous. People with nothing better to do are goading a seriously mentally ill woman more or less around the clock. One of the chief agitators is posting here and on twitter too. What do they want to happen? Do they want her to snap totally and maybe attack someone?
    If you all just blocked her then you wouldn’t have to listen to her ravings. It’s literally like watching a bear being poked by a stick. Disgusting stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

splinter65 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. People with nothing better to do are goading a seriously mentally ill woman more or less around the clock. One of the chief agitators is posting here and on twitter too. What do they want to happen? Do they want her to snap totally and maybe attack someone?
    If you all just blocked her then you wouldn’t have to listen to her ravings. It’s literally like watching a bear being poked by a stick. Disgusting stuff.

You're defending a woman that puts children's lives at risk by advocating non vaccination, I think that's more disgusting than having a laugh at her stupidity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭RonanG86

Stark wrote: »
    That's exactly what she means. She says as much in the video. "They don't want our women having babies so they can replace us with immigrants".

I obviously didn't pay proper attention to that bit. Maybe it had just become a drone by then.

I think she needs sectioning.

You're defending a woman that puts children's lives at risk by advocating non vaccination, I think that's more disgusting than having a laugh at her stupidity.

I’m not defending anyone. I’m attacking the morons who are trying to push a sick person into committing a serious crime which may involve someone being badly hurt.
    O’Doherty has a small group of deluded fans who if they weren’t following her would be following some other nut job. Outside of that she’s a nobody who has zero effect on anyone.
    Tell the truth. What is your objective in goading and pushing her like this? How do you think it will end up? If you’re so concerned about the anti vaxxers then what are you doing to counter the far more well known and popular ones then her? Nothing.
    She’s easy pickings for keyboard bullies, that’s it. Stop pretending that you’re on some kind of crusade to protect the people from G O’D when 9 out of 10 people don’t know or care who she is.

She sounds near to cracking point in that last video. On the verge of a breakdown.

I’m not defending anyone. I’m attacking the morons who are trying to push a sick person into committing a serious crime which may involve someone being badly hurt.

Can you show evidence for that? Does Gemma read this thread?
    O’Doherty has a small group of deluded fans who if they weren’t following her would be following some other nut job. Outside of that she’s a nobody who has zero effect on anyone.

She advocates for non vaccination of children, that makes her dangerous, that small group of fans could persuade others not to vaccinate.
    Tell the truth. What is your objective in goading and pushing her like this? How do you think it will end up? If you’re so concerned about the anti vaxxers then what are you doing to counter the far more well known and popular ones then her? Nothing.

Explain how I am."goading and pushing" her. Do you think it's ok for her to scream.at people just going about their business calling them paedophiles, scumbags and criminals?
    She’s easy pickings for keyboard bullies, that’s it. Stop pretending that you’re on some kind of crusade to protect the people from G O’D when 9 out of 10 people don’t know or care who she is.

How is talking about a public figure considered bullying? Have you never said a bad thing about a public figure? Politician?

That post is definitely not defending her.

That post is definitely not defending her.

I never said the post was, I said the poster is.

Can you show evidence for that? Does Gemma read this thread?

She advocates for non vaccination of children, that makes her dangerous, that small group of fans could persuade others not to vaccinate.

Explain how I am."goading and pushing" her. Do you think it's ok for her to scream.at people just going about their business calling them paedophiles, scumbags and criminals?

How is talking about a public figure considered bullying? Have you never said a bad thing about a public figure? Politician?

You have no idea what anyone reads online. Loads of very famous people are anti vaxxers. I’ll ask you again, why are you fixated on a mentally ill nobody? Is she screaming in your face ? No. I think the very small amount of people she does occasionally go after will manage somehow without timberrrrr defending them anonymously from behind his keyboard somehow...
    Joining in a mob piling on a mentally ill person is bullying. End of.

I never said the post was, I said the poster is.

Erm... is that not the same thing?

Erm... is that not the same thing?

No.

• Advertisement

No.

Could you explain how please? Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement