Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

splinter65 wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. People with nothing better to do are goading a seriously mentally ill woman more or less around the clock. One of the chief agitators is posting here and on twitter too. What do they want to happen? Do they want her to snap totally and maybe attack someone?
    If you all just blocked her then you wouldn’t have to listen to her ravings. It’s literally like watching a bear being poked by a stick. Disgusting stuff.

Her comments are pretty disgusting too and just as damaging to the individuals she targets. I don't think anyone can say she is mentally ill with certainty. Having nutter views does not make one ill. Why not call her out on it? She shouldn't be able to get away unchallenged just because you feel sorry for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

She sounds near to cracking point in that last video. On the verge of a breakdown.

Definitely. It’s only a matter of time before she harms herself or somebody else. The constant SM piling on is not helping.

eviltwin wrote: »
    Her comments are pretty disgusting too and just as damaging to the individuals she targets. I don't think anyone can say she is mentally ill with certainty. Having nutter views does not make one ill. Why not call her out on it? She shouldn't be able to get away unchallenged just because you feel sorry for her.

I don’t feel sorry for her. I feel concerned that the constant baiting will result in someone else being attacked, or her self harming. You’re entitled to your opinion that she’s not mentally ill but I don’t think you need to be a doctor to see that she’s not behaving normally. She’s responding all the time to the constant goading. I think people need to find something less corrosive to entertain themselves and stop pretending theyre some kind of defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dwmcdos

What's with the far-right's obsession with paedophiles?

Projection mostly. They're all fuming these days since googling '16 year old swedish schoolgirl' gets them nothing but climate protest videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

I think if she was ignored it would annoy her more. If all the social justice warriors stopped trying to save us and left her alone she might just go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,915 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

oranbhoy67 wrote: »

Can I just be clear on something ? Is her voice added in our is she rambling away live as she's recording the video ?

You have no idea what anyone reads online. Loads of very famous people are anti vaxxers. I’ll ask you again, why are you fixated on a mentally ill nobody? Is she screaming in your face ? No. I think the very small amount of people she does occasionally go after will manage somehow without timberrrrr defending them anonymously from behind his keyboard somehow...
    Joining in a mob piling on a mentally ill person is bullying. End of.

Really if your worried about what people can read online, you might want to look at your own post history, you've made plenty of nasty statements around public figures and cases.

You were banned from the first thread reporting on the death of Ana Kriégel for trying to make an issue about immigrants, do you not think that her family would have been upset by you using her death in this way?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107040359&postcount=184

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I don’t feel sorry for her. I feel concerned that the constant baiting will result in someone else being attacked, or her self harming. You’re entitled to your opinion that she’s not mentally ill but I don’t think you need to be a doctor to see that she’s not behaving normally. She’s responding all the time to the constant goading. I think people need to find something less corrosive to entertain themselves and stop pretending theyre some kind of defenders.

Alternatively - calling her out on her ****e might actually end this nonsense sooner rather than later. And she’s not responding to goading at all. She blocks everyone with a sniff of criticism of her. She manages to muster up fresh hate without any help from anyone. Highlighting her harmful incitement and starving her of platforms for it is a pretty good policy for everyone’s mental health.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Can I just be clear on something ? Is her voice added in our is she rambling away live as she's recording the video ?

It’s all freestyle and live. You can’t script that magic.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Really if your worried about what people can read online, you might want to look at your own post history, you've made plenty of nasty statements around public figures and cases.

You were banned from the first thread reporting on the death of Ana Kriégel for trying to make an issue about immigrants, do you not think that her family would have been upset by you using her death in this way?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107040359&postcount=184

Quick someone who disagrees with us, go check their history to see if they are a racist or a facist so we can call them out. lol I bet you are checking mine now . gas.

• Advertisement

Quick someone who disagrees with us, go check their history to see if they are a racist or a facist so we can call them out. lol

More about knowing someone who talks a lot of ****e.

alastair wrote: »
    Alternatively - calling her out on her ****e might actually end this nonsense sooner rather than later. And she’s not responding to goading at all. She blocks everyone with a sniff of criticism of her. She manages to muster up fresh hate without any help from anyone. Highlighting her harmful incitement and starving her of platforms for it is a pretty good policy for everyone’s mental health.

Is this the famous “tolerance of the left” Alastair? How exactly do you expect the “nonsense” will “end” sooner rather than later by continuing to engage in this way with the fruit loop? You’ll have to spell that out for me because I’m just too stoopid to know what you mean...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Quick someone who disagrees with us, go check their history to see if they are a racist or a facist so we can call them out. lol I bet you are checking mine now . gas.

So hypocrisy shouldn't be called out?

Mob mentality. Or as it’s more commonly referred to now, the wonderful tolerance of the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Is this the famous “tolerance of the left” Alastair? How exactly do you expect the “nonsense” will “end” sooner rather than later by continuing to engage in this way with the fruit loop? You’ll have to spell that out for me because I’m just too stoopid to know what you mean...

How is anyone engaging with her? Do you have evidence that she reads this thread or even knows of its existence?

So hypocrisy shouldn't be called out?

Oh absolutely it should for sure yes 100%:D

If she’s been banned from the remainder of platforms, she can make a nuisance of herself on a random street corner. But it’ll not actually harm anyone. She’s motivated by attaining followers - her modus with critics is to block them out - same with anyone in her camp that dares deviate from her line.

Do I have tolerance for her incitement? Nope. And I make no apology for that.

Mob mentality. Or as it’s more commonly referred to now, the wonderful tolerance of the left.

Ehh:
    splinter65 wrote:
    People with nothing better to do are goading a seriously mentally ill woman more or less around the clock. One of the chief agitators is posting here and on twitter too.

So, is that post history checking part of this ‘mob mentality‘ too? I’m getting an awful whiff of hypocrisy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Long_Wave wrote: »
    The guards were right to think you are crazy too. Why are you so interested in Gemma O'Doherty anyway? What has her craziness got to do with you? Every parish in Ireland has a crazy person or two who go around the streets talking/shouting to themselves.

most of them dont have 38k followers on twitter

the guards didnt say I was crazy , one mumbled something about everyone being crazy.

I believe she is gonna come to harm in some way soon.

in that video it looked like she was walking down the middle of a busy road calling people doing their jobs criminals

I believe its the job of the Gardai to try protect people in that state from themselves

I know that if I ever found myself in that situation I would hope that someone would look out for me

I dont know the proper prcedure yes I was clutching at straws but I tried to get her help , if the guards had visited her with a doctor maybe she would get her the rest & help she obviously desperatly needs
    if you think this is a communist country & all the other shyte she spouts maybe you need a long lie down as well

Long_Wave wrote: »
    The guards were right to think you are crazy too. Why are you so interested in Gemma O'Doherty anyway? What has her craziness got to do with you? Every parish in Ireland has a crazy person or two who go around the streets talking/shouting to themselves.

also to answer what shes got to do with me , Im Mary Boyles cousin, only on monay she was tweeting that our family was responsible for her rape and murder.
    another tweet on Tuesday about Mary aimed at & accusing Pearse Doherty of covering things up, a man who has done nothing but help us with our campaign.

she knows its not our family covering things up but shes so spiteful she is tweeting such nonsense to muddy the waters and provoke a reaction

so plenty to do with me

• Advertisement

This is ridiculous. People with nothing better to do are goading a seriously mentally ill woman more or less around the clock. One of the chief agitators is posting here and on twitter too. What do they want to happen? Do they want her to snap totally and maybe attack someone?
    If you all just blocked her then you wouldn’t have to listen to her ravings. It’s literally like watching a bear being poked by a stick. Disgusting stuff.

if you are talking about me you will see i said that after the election i was no longer gonna talk/tweet about her. which led to her series of tweets on Monday & Tuesday

when you lose a young member of your family who is then used by a far right crackpot to try & further her disgusting cause you come back to me and talk then

Itssoeasy wrote: »

the video is edited to jump cuts but audio, isnt this isnt one of mine, as per a previous post with her facebook gone & youtube too then I think its time to let her slip away into obscurity so I didt share it on twitter , I shared it on here as its a relativley small discussion compared to twitter

also for the record I believe Gemma to be a nasty vindcitve cold narcisstic person through personal experience.
    I know for a fact she was acting this way before her husband died, I have saw people use his passing as an excuse. But I know she was a bully and all the above before he ever got sick.
    off course it must have took a toll on her and I do believe her to be mentally ill now, & TBH the best thing that could happen to her is for twitter to close her last remaing platform.
    the scary thing is people still taking her word as gospel !

but thats their problem , the Electorate have spoken, she got half the % in the general election in Fingal of what she got in the locals a few months ago.. she has no mandate at all from the people, yet her livestreams often start with "when I take control im gonna do this & that and fire such and such ...."

full blown now down the rabiit hole and to be pitied more than anything but deserves to be mocked too , but im done with her shes getting no more attention from me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Sorry to hear about your experiences Oranbhoy :( and I’m sorry for your loss as well.

As for why others of us feel the need to call Gemma out - because she comes to the town I live in (Swords) and causes trouble. She calls areas where I know people immigrant slums (they aren’t). She harassed the Muslim food shop staff on the Main Street and it was shameful they had to put up with it. She blocks off the beautiful castle on North Street trying to hold her “rallies” and screams at people going about their lives.

Maybe it’s easy to say ignore her if she doesn’t keep coming to your area, implying it’s a ghetto and abusing people. She’s previously targeted people’s children on Twitter, it’s disgusting.

She keeps thinking she’ll get a vote in Fingal because we have a high rate of non-nationals - she doesn’t, but it doesn’t mean stirring up hate like she does is ok. If she influences other racist pricks with her platforms to harass or abuse people, that is not ok. She should be called out.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What about her baiting peoole into extreme racist/homophobic attacks? Her ahd rhetoric are nit harmless here at all.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Is Gemma not inciting a hateful mob?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Is Gemma not inciting a hateful mob?

It's free speech for Gemma, but not for her opponents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Definitely. It’s only a matter of time before she harms herself or somebody else. The constant SM piling on is not helping.

Harm someone else.

Talk about being paranoid.

I'm not a fan of Gems bit too hysterical for me agree with her on somethings.

I do thing most of the posters here are simply jealous of her being a millionairess.
    Plain old Green eyed monster.

Begrudging, sure it's the National past time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Harm someone else.

I do thing most of the posters here are simply jealous of her being a millionairess.

I didn't know until it was mentioned yesterday that she might be a millionaire. If anything I was previously happy knowing she'd lost her deposits and other costs for her failed election bids but can now see the costs of that are nothing to her really.

So I can safely say I'm not jealous of her being a millionairess.

I think she's a disgusting, dangerous, racist, hateful scumbag. And that's not something I'm jealous of.

Harm someone else.

Any evidence to show that she is a millionaire?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Harm someone else.

You posted this yesterday
    A child being pulled to safety from Antifa Skinhead Nazi scum no less.

If he hadn't I feared the scum would beat him to a pulp.

lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement