Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    Fan boy is a term used about americanised morons with no personality.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Stephen15 wrote: »
    There has been mass uncontrolled immigration into the EU. As apart of the EU Ireland is going to get an offshoot of that. Tyrellstown, Citywest, Balbriggan and Longford would say otherwise that there has been mass immigration into Ireland or at least those areas.

Crapola.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

There has been mass uncontrolled immigration into the EU. As apart of the EU Ireland is going to get an offshoot of that. Tyrellstown, Citywest, Balbriggan and Longford would say otherwise that there has been mass immigration into Ireland or at least those areas.

There really hasn't. Immigration into Ireland and the EU is controlled.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

FYP

USA USA USA

Blueshoe wrote: »
    USA USA USA

Go live there if you're such a fan

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

USA USA USA

Not sure why you posted that at me. It is you that seems to be the fan of imported stupidity

Go live there if you're such a fan

I need a visa. Can't just turn up

Not sure why you posted that at me. It is you that seems to be the fan of imported stupidity

You don't you like the USA?

American companies are all that's keeping this island afloat

You don't you like the USA?

American companies are all that's keeping this island afloat

Great place ruined by being full of stupid americans.

Great place ruined by being full of stupid americans.

America is full of Americans?

Mensa chairman

• Advertisement

America is full of Americans?

Mensa chairman
    stupid americans.

try to read the full post.

The largest groups to come into this country are eastern/central europeans and brits. Where do you give out about - where theres a bit of brown skin showing. We have your number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Odhinn wrote: »
    Crapola.

Do you live in any of the areas I mentioned? All well and good if you live in D4 or South County Dublin all predominantly white areas to bury head in the sand and not see the outside world

Do you live in any of the areas I mentioned? All well and good living in D4 or South County Dublin all predominantly white areas to not see the bigger picture.

As I said, we have your number.

My phone number?

My phone number?

You are clearly showing your racist viewpoints

Terry Pratchet

Means nothing

He's just against too much non EU immigration. Within the EU is part and parcel of being a member. Importing from beyond is not.

I agree.

Who is we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Means nothing

We know how you have a history of supporting dodging regimes such as Erdogan because he engages in intentionally racist policies. So you're not really worth the time...

Edit: Should have read Orban.

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    We know how you have a history of supporting dodging regimes such as Erdogan because he engages in intentionally racist policies. So you're not really worth the time...

We again.
    Who is we?

Sorry where did I announce my support for Erdogan, an Islamic extremist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Sorry where did I announce my support for Erdogan, an Islamic extremist?

Accidental, wrong extremist leader. Meant to say Orban. You do like his policies, no?

He's just against too much non EU immigration. Within the EU is part and parcel of being a member. Importing from beyond is not.

I agree.
    Ah come on now. He's against the blacks and Muslims.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

if it goosesteps like a.....

Yeah you're right Odhinn.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Anyway this nonsense about mass uncontrolled immigration is hysterical drivel

Terry Pratchet

Accidental, wrong extremist leader. Meant to say Orban. You do like his policies, no?

When it comes to immigration yes I agree with him other things maybe not I can't say I've looked into all his policies. Also would be a strong supporter of Salvini.

When it comes to immigration yes I agree with him other things maybe not I can't say I've looked into all his policies. Also would be a strong supporter of Salvini.

Colour me shocked.

Where is your proof we have mass uncontrolled immigration into Ireland?

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Ah come on now. He's against the blacks and Muslims.

The vast majority of black and Muslim people come from outside the EU. That is the case for now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement