Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

splinter65 wrote: »
    And when the Gardaí came to investigate this complaint of both noise nuisance and hate speech then what happened?

I don't know if a complaint was made, and not being a Garda, I wouldn't be privy to the knowledge of any investigation or prosecution. Same for all of the other incidents where you've asked the same question.

In any case, Gemtrails does a good job of inciting others, then disappearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Funny given that you put people on your ignore list on here when they have shown evidence that you were being (and I am being polite here) economical with the truth regarding your ideas to sterilize anyone on social welfare and to happily reintroduce mother and baby homes because nothing bad happened in them according to yourself and the inmates were happy to be there.

Gems is mentally together enough to avoid being arrested so far, but the various civil cases taken against her that you were provided with might not go her way.

Funny also that when Jimmy Guerin said that he would question her when presenting herself to Fingal cc as part of her presidential run she decided not to show up and instead went on to claim that he was involved in criminal activity.

As for your usual ignore her and she'll go away statements, funny again that your only criticism is for people calling her out on being homophobic etc, also the number of people protesting for her at Google would indicate that it's a statement that doesn't hold water.

It's obvious to see the game at play here, Gemmaroids are flooding the thread hoping for a comment that they can report to the mods. Trying to get this thread shut down like the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

I don't know if a complaint was made, and not being a Garda, I wouldn't be privy to the knowledge of any investigation or prosecution. Same for all of the other incidents where you've asked the same question.

Exactly. No idea how splinter thinks we would know what stage Garda investigations are at.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

KiKi III wrote: »
    Can you see how someone spreading their anti-vax opinion can lead to real-world harm, illness and death?

No country in the world offers absolute freedom of speech.

I’m not talking about absolute freedom of speech. There is an overwhelming amount of information out there to encourage people to vaccinate themselves and their children. In some countries it’s become more or less mandatory and rightly so. A small persistent cohort continue to disagree. If some parents decide to ignore the overwhelming evidence in favour of vaccinating and go with whatever Sharon on Facebook says then those parenting abilities need to be examined a bit more closely instead of opting to shut Sharon up.

Well if I was a witness to hate speech crimes then I’d definitely be making a complaint to Gardaí and following up on it. I find it hard to understand why you didn’t do that?

• Advertisement

KiKi III wrote: »
    Exactly. No idea how splinter thinks we would know what stage Garda investigations are at.

Obviously you all witnessed a hate crime happening when nazis were shouting racist abuse through the windows of Google in Dublin having been incited by GO’D. Surely it was your duty to report a crime taking place?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

And when the Gardaí came to investigate this complaint of both noise nuisance and hate speech then what happened?

On one occasion she was moved on by my friend, a Garda, she then went onto upload a picture of him to Twitter to her followers calling him a pedophile protector for doing his job after Google rang the cops on her...

She's as mad as a box of frog's, and dangerous also...

Best ignore that other poster as you can clearly see it's one of them under a rereg alias...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

She seems to have upped her crazy game recently, what with quoting David Icke youtube videos, which youtube took down, to blaming 5G networks which is quite clearly hogwash, as viruses do not transfer by Data. She needs to be committed for a while to try and get herself into a fit state of mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Palmach

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    Being called a racist these days is a badge of honour.

Really? Seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

What about them though? Who were they throwing the nazi salutes at? If you went down to Google on Barrow St to protest something and there were some gob****es throwing nazi salutes back at you then so what?

See this shows you people will believe ANYTHING without even a modicum of research.

Nazi salute boy has been exposed over and over and over and over online.

He turns up at Gemma events or the rally for free speech events and just starts flashing Nazi salutes everywhere on que to discredit whatever movement hes at.

The Google one if you see the full video he was on the side of the counter protest with people before profit folk then walks over his mate is recording and like clockwork starts flashing the Nazi Salute.

Obviously its working if people believe this utter tripe it but yellow vest movement had loads of videos up exposing him even showing the cameraman giving him his que!.

Amazed people buy it though!

Kinda a in joke now at protests as hes affectionately known as little Nazi boy!

"Here comes little Nazi boy" and he looks to see his mates are recording and boom. His arm is stuck out like he has rigamortis!.

Worlds a stage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

It'll be interesting to see what she does with herself when she's inevitably banned from twitter. Twitter is literally her entire life.

See this shows you people will believe ANYTHING without even a modicum of research.

Nazi salute boy has been exposed over and over and over and over online.

Online? You'll have links you can provide, so.
    Kinda a in joke now at protests as hes affectionately known as little Nazi boy!

"Here comes little Nazi boy" and he looks to see his mates are recording and boom. His arm is stuck out like he has rigamortis!.

Worlds a stage!

You go to these protests a lot, then? Ok, gotcha.

The Nal wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see what she does with herself when she's inevitably banned from twitter. Twitter is literally her entire life.

They have their own version of twitter now, don't they? Can't see it bringing in the $$$, though...

The Nal wrote: »

A lot of people who spend all their time following her on twitter will be pretty bored too. Goading Gemma seems to be a big part of their lives sadly. One or two of them run from there to here in more “shock horror look what she’s doing now “ mode.

Not as much as you do, obviously.

Well if I was a witness to hate speech crimes then I’d definitely be making a complaint to Gardaí and following up on it. I find it hard to understand why you didn’t do that?

Ireland has had five convictions for hate crime since 1989.... This isn't proof of the absence of hate speech or crime, it's that we have crappy laws around it that are unenforceable. Examples of hate speech include Gemma targeting primary school children because of their race. You will just call that an "opinion" though rather than the clear racism that it is.

Yes Heres 2 links.
    1 video exposing him 1 video confronting him

There is about 10 videos online exposing him!.

https://www.broadsheet.ie/2019/08/16/hunting-a-nazi-barrow-boy/?fbclid=IwAR30_nNWlwFsZGF7bxL3p4-K5LL2zeY1_xrm2djJ1b7Lbj4qjVJpw67gCCo

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTExNDMxNTkyNjg6Vks6MTg4NTQ2MzA5MTU4OTE2OQ%3D%3D

Do I go to these protests alot?. Well there was 2 rallies for free speech both organised by a barrister Tracy O Mahony. I went to one.
    Once is alot to you!. LOL.
    Logic is not your strong point lad!.

Paddy Manning gave the best speech at it. Ironically the braindead Antifa Loolas calling him homophobic. He was one of the first Irish writers I can think of to come out as gay. Hes been open about his homosexuality for over 3 decades!.

You cant honestly tell me buy the crap little Nazi boy hes a Nazi affiliated with Gemma.

My God you are naive beyond all belief.

Ireland has had five convictions for hate crime since 1989.... This isn't proof of the absence of hate speech or crime, it's that we have crappy laws around it that are unenforceable. Examples of hate speech include Gemma targeting primary school children because of their race. You will just call that an "opinion" though rather than the clear racism that it is.

So GO’D verbally racially threatened small children and everyone stood around and did nothing? No adult defended them? No adult challenged her? No parents were present to protect their children? Surely if someone rang the Gardaí and told them that children were being racially abused then they would have arrived?

So GO’D verbally racially threatened small children and everyone stood around and did nothing? No adult defended them? No adult challenged her? No parents were present to protect their children? Surely if someone rang the Gardaí and told them that children were being racially abused then they would have arrived?

So you watched the videos of her doing this and your fine with it and don't have any issues?

My God you are naive beyond all belief.

And yet I seem to be not falling for your line of argument... Why are you mentioning Paddy Manning? What's he got to do with Gemma's protests?

• Advertisement

And yet I seem to be not falling for your line of argument... Why are you mentioning Paddy Manning? What's he got to do with Gemma's protests?

You asked for videos exposing little Nazi boy I gave them to you.

(no doubt you didnt even watch them and probably disgusted they exist)

Little Nazi boy isnt exclusive to Gemmas protest.

Think she only had one what you on about protests?.

What Im saying is little Nazi boy turns up at other things too like rally for free speech.

My point on Paddy is the Antifa headcases who opposed it are so so absurd and illogical they call a out and proud gay man homophobic!.
    Would have thought that was obvious my point.

Does everything have to be broken down into teeny tiny bite size chucks for you?.

A lot of people who spend all their time following her on twitter will be pretty bored too. Goading Gemma seems to be a big part of their lives sadly. One or two of them run from there to here in more “shock horror look what she’s doing now “ mode.

Again how can they goad her if this princess of free speech keeps blocking anyone who questions, disagrees or offers evidence that proves most of her stuff is sh1te she posts is exactly that?

The anti vax stuff for example, if people want to endanger their children because they are a bit thick, then what do you think should happen to them given you believe other people should have their children taken from them and placed into care of the state?

You asked for videos exposing little Nazi boy I gave them to you.

(no doubt you didnt even watch them and probably disgusted they exist)

Little Nazi boy isnt exclusive to Gemmas protest.

Think she only had one what you on about protests?.

What Im saying is little Nazi boy turns up at other things too like rally for free speech.

My point on Paddy is the Antifa headcases who opposed it are so so absurd and illogical they call a out and proud gay man homophobic!.
    Would have thought that was obvious my point.

Does everything have to be broken down into teeny tiny bite size chucks for you?.

Yes, yes it does. Thanks for that. For someone who was so opposed to anyone being attacked, you seem to be awfully fond of dishing out the insults...

You posted two links. One was to a broadsheet story where someone will apparently take 45 minutes to "prove" something? I'm bored, I'm not that bored.

The other link was to a facebook video titled "Yellow Vests Ireland" where guys with masked faces say "You're a plant! Go away!" You'll understand, I'm sure, that this amounts to evidence of absolutely nothing. Your barrister mother might explain why this is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Saw her shouting at some guard in a video the last day. Nothings changed so. Funny how her defenders here have gone from months ago defending what she said to now going why are ye goading a mentally ill person. She reaped what she's sowed many times over.

Yes, yes it does. Thanks for that. For someone who was so opposed to anyone being attacked, you seem to be awfully fond of dishing out the insults...

You posted two links. One was to a broadsheet story where someone will apparently take 45 minutes to "prove" something? I'm bored, I'm not that bored.

The other link was to a facebook video titled "Yellow Vests Ireland" where guys with masked faces say "You're a plant! Go away!" You'll understand, I'm sure, that this amounts to evidence of absolutely nothing. Your barrister mother might explain why this is the case.

So you ask for videos then dont watch them.
    Got it.

As I predicted Must kill ya your friend little Nazi boy is little more than a people before profit agent provacateur.

Masked? The guy confronting little Nazi boy in the other video Mark is not masked what ya on about.

Your must be talking about your Antifa buddies.

Yes barrister mother. Yawn.

(Have you googled what barrister means yet)

Has yours called you up from fawning over Antifa in the basement yet; its nearly dinner time?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

While Gemma and her fans are complete and utter wastes of space, I would fully at least give some credence to the Nazi salute lad being a plant. It's just typical of the type of jaunt these similar level wastes of space would pull.

Gemma is insane, but is she really any more or less odious insane than people like Leah Doherty, Fiona O'Leary and, to go a little more mainstream, Ruth Coppinger ? (RC mightn't be mad but she's equally as odious and hate filled)

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yes why not. If she’s hatemongering then make a complaint to the Gardaecause we have laws here regarding hate speech and incitement to violence that are intended to deal with that.
    But if someone is expressing an opinion that you disagree with and you decide that you are going to shut them up by persistent hate speech of your own then isn’t that:
    A. Hypocritical
    B. Bullying
    Especially if that person clearly has mental health issues?
    If she is hatemongering? You are having a laugh. She is a hatemonger. Stop trying to deflect excuse and deny.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

While Gemma and her fans are complete and utter wastes of space, I would fully at least give some credence to the Nazi salute lad being a plant. It's just typical of the type of jaunt these similar level wastes of space would pull.

Gemma is insane, but is she really any more or less odious insane than people like Leah Doherty, Fiona O'Leary and, to go a little more mainstream, Ruth Coppinger ? (RC mightn't be mad but she's equally as odious and hate filled)

Immensely more odious and tbh, I'm not even sure if the people you just mentioned are remotely odious....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Watched that Wexford g0b****es video earlier, feel stupid even commenting on it, but how does he not fathom that people with underlying illnesses that died from covid19 might have lived full and happy lives for years if they hadn’t caught it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

It is true to say there are crackpots on both sides of the debate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement