Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,971 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Gemma is insane, but is she really any more or less odious insane than people like Leah Doherty, Fiona O'Leary and, to go a little more mainstream, Ruth Coppinger ?
    Yes. Yes, she is more odious, more insane than any of the people you mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

So you ask for videos then dont watch them.
    Got it.

As I predicted Must kill ya your friend little Nazi boy is little more than a people before profit agent provacateur.

Masked? The guy confronting little Nazi boy in the other video Mark is not masked what ya on about.

Your must be talking about your Antifa buddies.

Yes barrister mother. Yawn.

(Have you googled what barrister means yet)

Has yours called you up from fawning over Antifa in the basement yet; its nearly dinner time?.

No, I didn't. I asked for proof yer man was a plant. You posted someone's 45 minute rant, and a facebook video titled "Yellow Vests Ireland" where someone accompanied by a couple of guys with their faces covered shout at yer man, telling him to go away. How on earth is that "proof" of anything?!

I've no idea what the rest of your post is about, apart from ad hominem, so I'll leave it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It is true to say there are crackpots on both sides of the debate
    Whatabout whataboutery?

More deflection...

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

No, I didn't. I asked for proof yer man was a plant. You posted someone's 45 minute rant, and a facebook video titled "Yellow Vests Ireland" where someone accompanied by a couple of guys with their faces covered shout at yer man, telling him to go away. How on earth is that "proof" of anything?!

I've no idea what the rest of your post is about, apart from ad hominem, so I'll leave it there.

You asked for videos exposing little Nazi boy I gave them to you and you refuse to watch them.

Its very very apparent no matter what evidence you are given your little friend little Nazi boy you defend till the cows come home such is the strength in your conviction of defending your friend little Nazi boy.

Faces covered are your antifa loola mates.

You are typical of the anti truth spoonfed bullshyt we get anything outside of your echo chamber and you ignore it!.

You can go on living in lala land assuming hes a real Nazi or whatever you want but I have offered your request little Nazi boy is little more than a people before profit agent provacatuer plant and you ignore it.

I'd hate to live like that.

Never being able to question anything under any circumstances but ce la vie.

You want to live in echo chamber land off you go.

But I believe we are given a mind to use it!.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

I always had her down as 1 of them sort who would call the guards on "The Youth" she spotted loitering outside shopping centres but now shes flying the flag for our civil liberties. You go Girl!!

• Advertisement

Repetitive rant...

I honestly have no clue what you're saying at this stage.

Are you trying to say the Yellow Vests Ireland video is not a Yellow Vests Ireland video but actually an "antifa" video? And that it's antifa people telling the Nazi boy to go away?

Because I don't think that's backing up your argument that he's not one of Gemma's crew.

Or are they, in fact, Yellow Vests Ireland people, telling the Nazi boy to go away. Which would also be fair enough, because who (apart from Gemma and Justin) actually does like Nazis?

I honestly have no clue what you're saying at this stage.

Are you trying to say the Yellow Vests Ireland video is not a Yellow Vests Ireland video but actually an "antifa" video? And that it's antifa people telling the Nazi boy to go away?

Because I don't think that's backing up your argument that he's not one of Gemma's crew.

Or are they, in fact, Yellow Vests Ireland people, telling the Nazi boy to go away. Which would also be fair enough, because who (apart from Gemma and Justin) actually does like Nazis?

Ive told you your mate little Nazi boy was a leftie plant offered plenty of evidence and yet you defend your plant friend.

Gemma's crew? Gemma wasnt even at rally for free speech it was Mark Laidlaw who exposed your mate little Nazi boy.

But on you go defending your mate little Nazi boy.

Its absurd at this stage you are linking little Nazi boy to Gemma as you have zero evidence and you are desperate to link her to Nazis or aliens or whatever other crap you want.

That tin foil hat must be hot in these warm days?.

Spat my whiskey out laughing at this given the stuff you've posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Ive told you your mate little Nazi boy was a leftie plant offered plenty of evidence and yet you defend your plant friend.

Gemma's crew? Gemma wasnt even at rally for free speech it was Mark Laidlaw who exposed your mate little Nazi boy.

Its absurd at this stage you are linking little Nazi boy to Gemma as you have zero evidence and you are desperate to link her to Nazis or aliens or whatever other crap you want.

Go to bed, Gemma. Take your meds before you go.

Not my little nazi. Defending him? I mean, wtf? Where's that coming from?

Gemma's little nazi boy was at Gemma's little nazi protest outside Google when he threw his little nazi salute. The video is widely available.

You have offered no evidence to prove he was a "plant", apart from a video where people you don't/won't/can't identify, concealing their identity, say "Go away, you plant."

Asserting something doesn't make it so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Whatabout whataboutery?

More deflection...

What?

Not my little nazi. Defending him? I mean, wtf? Where's that coming from?

Gemma's little nazi boy was at Gemma's little nazi protest outside Google when he threw his little nazi salute. The video is widely available.

You have offered no evidence to prove he was a "plant", apart from a video where people you don't/won't/can't identify, concealing their identity, say "Go away, you plant."

Asserting something doesn't make it so.

Gave you 2 videos your mate little Nazi boy is a plant could offer umpteen more videos but cant be arsed as you as you simply wont watch em and pooh pooh all evidence he's a leftie plant as you for some bizarre reason admire him (or yourself)

By your own admission you didnt even watch them!.

Me thinks you are him so hows it going little Nazi boy Mark?

Gave you 2 videos your mate little Nazi boy is a plant could offer umpteen more videos but cant be arsed as you as you simply wont watch em and pooh pooh all evidence he's a leftie plant as you for some bizarre reason admire him (or yourself)

Admire him? What!? When and where, exactly, did I "admire" him? Go home, you're drunk!

You're just repeating yourself ad nauseum now, and frankly, it's a little boring.

This is reading like your most I.T. people aren't working and most I.T. companies are closed statement (among others) Your wrong, been proven wrong, dug yourself into a hole and are desperately trying to use deflection to cover up.

Inquitus wrote: »
    She seems to have upped her crazy game recently, what with quoting David Icke youtube videos, which youtube took down, to blaming 5G networks which is quite clearly hogwash, as viruses do not transfer by Data. She needs to be committed for a while to try and get herself into a fit state of mind!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112826305&postcount=486

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113010807&postcount=1535

On the last one and Sweden being fine, 2000+ of their doctors disagree.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,279 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You are now threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

splinter65 wrote: »
    I think everyone including yourself realizes that GO’D has had a massive mental health catastrophe at some stage in the last 2 years. That’s perfectly clear. What’s not clear is why people want to poke her with a stick 24 hours a day like a mad bear in a cage.
    The ring leader of this mob is the guy related to the poor little girl missing from Donegal all these years.
    Maybe he has good reason to want to drive a mad woman to suicide because he literally never leaves it be on Twitter 24/7.
    If you all really want her to stop her ravings and ranting then you know perfectly well that you all just put her on ignore/block and she will run out of steam.
    She’s literally feeding her insanity off the negativity directed at her constantly but everyone knows this so I must conclude that it’s just the lynch mob mentality that people are addicted to.
    Wether any of you like it or not she is entitled to her opinion about any topic of her choice.
    Of course your entitled to challenge her on her opinion but you can’t make her stop talking.
    If you think she’s breaking a law then notify the Gardaí and let them take it from there.
    But admit that you are baiting a clearly mentally ill person who has not harmed any of you personally and isn’t having any real negative impact on any of your lives.

Ive been calling her out since 2016 which is a lot more than the 2 years stated

qoute me if you wish to engage with me

also when you have had Gemma and the yellow vests broadcast your adress on livestream then talk to me

ring leader of a mob? I have a laugh at her because of how much hurt she has caused our family. I enjoy seeing someone getting their comeuppance

she has sneakily managed to just stay on side of our free speech laws, which will soon be changed & made more restrictive because of her.

ps her name is Mary Boyle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    Ive been calling her out since 2016 which is a lot more than the 2 years stated

qoute me if you wish to engage with me

also when you have had Gemma and the yellow vests broadcast your adress on livestream then talk to me

ring leader of a mob? I have a laugh at her because of how much hurt she has caused our family. I enjoy seeing someone getting their comeuppance

she has sneakily managed to just stay on side of our free speech laws, which will soon be changed & made more restrictive because of her.

ps her name is Mary Boyle

You appear to think it’s perfectly normal and acceptable for you to set yourself up as a one man vigilante squad operating 24/7 for 4 long years to punish another citizen you have entered into a personal feud with and your happy to admit that you get pleasure out of it. We have laws in this country to deal with disputes between people and the decent thing to do is to report issues you have with other people to AGS and let our justice system work and then get on with your own life.
    But I guess GO’D either hasn’t broken any laws so you’ve decided to silence her through stalking her through social media despite knowing perfectly well that she’s mentally ill.
    And after 4 years you’ve had exactly 0 success with that so it’s safe to say that you’re not even very good at that.
    Carry on dedicating yourself to a stupid pointless and totally unfruitful feud with an inconsequential totally ineffective fruit loop. There are surely more useful ways to spend your time but as you say you enjoy goading from a very safe distance which seems to make you a hero in your own eyes at least.
    Yes I know the childs name is Mary Boyle. Being distantly related to a tragedy that happened 50 years ago doesn’t give you a free pass to make up your own rules and regulations about who is and is not entitled to have an opinion.

You appear to think it’s perfectly normal and acceptable for you to set yourself up as a one man vigilante squad operating 24/7 for 4 long years to punish another citizen you have entered into a personal feud with and your happy to admit that you get pleasure out of it. We have laws in this country to deal with disputes between people and the decent thing to do is to report issues you have with other people to AGS and let our justice system work and then get on with your own life.
    But I guess GO’D either hasn’t broken any laws so you’ve decided to silence her through stalking her through social media despite knowing perfectly well that she’s mentally ill.
    And after 4 years you’ve had exactly 0 success with that so it’s safe to say that you’re not even very good at that.
    Carry on dedicating yourself to a stupid pointless and totally unfruitful feud with an inconsequential totally ineffective fruit loop. There are surely more useful ways to spend your time but as you say you enjoy goading from a very safe distance which seems to make you a hero in your own eyes at least.
    Yes I know the childs name is Mary Boyle. Being distantly related to a tragedy that happened 50 years ago doesn’t give you a free pass to make up your own rules and regulations about who is and is not entitled to have an opinion.

And once again you go out of your way to deflect away from Gemmas hatemongering; pretending it doesnt happen, pretending it has no consequences, pretending Gemmma is harmless.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

And once again you go out of your way to deflect away from Gemmas hatemongering; pretending it doesnt happen, pretending it has no consequences, pretending Gemmma is harmless.

“Hatemongering”. So far in this thread I’ve seen absolutely no evidence of anyone being actually hurt by GO’D. I’ve asked. No evidence has been put forward.
    I’ve asked repeatedly for evidence of results of any Garda investigations into allegations of actual harm being caused by GO’D. I can’t see any.
    Oh there’s plenty of hurt feelings I see. Hurt feelings are not a reason for anyone to be silenced.
    It’s easy, very easy, to avoid GO’D. She doesn’t get a platform. She doesn’t deserve a platform. She doesn’t need a platform. If you are hurt by her then why do you seek her out?

• Advertisement

“Hatemongering”. So far in this thread I’ve seen absolutely no evidence of anyone being actually hurt by GO’D. I’ve asked. No evidence has been put forward.
    I’ve asked repeatedly for evidence of results of any Garda investigations into allegations of actual harm being caused by GO’D. I can’t see any.
    Oh there’s plenty of hurt feelings I see. Hurt feelings are not a reason for anyone to be silenced.
    It’s easy, very easy, to avoid GO’D. She doesn’t get a platform. She doesn’t deserve a platform. She doesn’t need a platform. If you are hurt by her then why do you seek her out?

Thats a ridiculously low bar to set and you know it. You know full well that her racism and bullying has adversely affected the Ryan family and the O'Leary family. You know full well that She is targeting children because of their skin colour. When people like her go unchecked then evil is allowed flourish. Why do you insist on repeatedly trying to deflect and downplay her hatemongering and bullying and pretend it doesnt exist?

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

Antifa headcases

???????
    Do you have any original thoughts? Or did you learn everything online from dodgy websites and nutters on Youtube?

Well she and John Waters are potentially hurting each other here - non-essential journeys, no social distancing... I hear karma can be a bitch, though. https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1248590356192661508?s=20

And she's quoting David Icke...

"Certificate
    Of
    Vaccine
    I.D.
    19 - Year of Activation

The Game in One"

Apparently.

Which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but... "wake up, sheeple", I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Someone shared a post of hers on Facebook the other day. She says that Covid-19 is a hoax in order to introduce a police state by stealth. She also thinks that social distancing is only a thing because the new 5G cameras can only do facial recognition if people are spread out...!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

Well she and John Waters are potentially hurting each other here - non-essential journeys, no social distancing... I hear karma can be a bitch, though.

The guards will do nothing against her retroactively, unfortunately.

Add to that the chances of her, or anyone, getting it are remote on the grand scale of things.

Interestingly I saw a video of a traveler in Rathkeale being arrested for arguing with Gardai about social distancing (he was adamant he was complying as he had a health condition, guards adamant they had come across a group of them together).

While the man might have history with the guards, his attitude and talk to them wasn't 10 percent as bad as that fool O'Doherty at Kiliney, at the checkpoint, or at the Fingal count centres, yet she continues to evade arrest.

Arrest and mental health detention is what she needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,971 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Well she and John Waters are potentially hurting each other here - non-essential journeys, no social distancing... I hear karma can be a bitch, though. https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1248590356192661508?s=20
    What's her local Garda station to report them to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

What's her local Garda station to report them to?

Shankill is where she lives.

They will do absolutely nothing, guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Penfailed wrote: »
    Someone shared a post of hers on Facebook the other day. She says that Covid-19 is a hoax in order to introduce a police state by stealth. She also thinks that social distancing is only a thing because the new 5G cameras can only do facial recognition if people are spread out...!

we have have posters on boards.ie saying the same things

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

we have have posters on boards.ie saying the same things

For real?!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement

Penfailed wrote: »
    For real?!

Yep and worse/nuttier depending on how you view their posts.
    The CT forum thread on covid and the anti vax thread in the AH form, for instance are examples of the saying, there's one born every minute is an accurate one, the fact that unfortunately care in the community is failing for some and classic WUMs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement