Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

She’s been flicking the bean all weekend on Twitter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

splinter65 wrote: »
    You appear to think it’s perfectly normal and acceptable for you to set yourself up as a one man vigilante squad operating 24/7 for 4 long years hahahaha to punish another citizen you have entered into a personal feud with and your happy to admit that you get pleasure out of it. We have laws in this country to deal with disputes between people and the decent thing to do is to report issues you have with other people to AGS and let our justice system work and then get on with your own life. not for social media we dont,hence upcoming law changes
    But I guess GO’D either hasn’t broken any laws so you’ve decided to silence her through stalking her through social media despite knowing perfectly well that she’s mentally ill. I stated the other night she isnt mentally ill. stupid yes mentally ill no.. stalking?? really
    And after 4 years you’ve had exactly 0 success with that so it’s safe to say that you’re not even very good at that. I got her youtube channel removed, thatll do me
    Carry on dedicating yourself to a stupid pointless and totally unfruitful feud with an inconsequential totally ineffective fruit loop. There are surely more useful ways to spend your time but as you say you enjoy goading from a very safe distance very safe distance? I turned up at Barrow st, shee couldnt look me in the eye which seems to make you a hero in your own eyes at least.
    Yes I know the childs name is Mary Boyle. Being distantly related to a tragedy that happened 50 years ago doesn’t give you a free pass to make up your own rules and regulations about who is and is not entitled to have an opinion. 43 years ago, first cousin is not a distant relative, my issue with Gemma is her continuing to use Marys name & image & lying about her work on the case to further her hateful stance on everything, so while she continues doing that ill continue calling her out whilst continuing to do what I can for Marys case , I was asked by Marys twin to speak for her justice campaign and I will continue to do so, hopefully the day comes that this one is locked up like she should be and would be if anybody else

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

What's her local Garda station to report them to?

Snitching on her to the Garda for what exactly? I'm no Gemma O'Doherty supporter but this is unbelievably pathetic. :rolleyes: Seriously dude, get a ****ing life.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Penfailed wrote: »
    Someone shared a post of hers on Facebook the other day. She says that Covid-19 is a hoax in order to introduce a police state by stealth. She also thinks that social distancing is only a thing because the new 5G cameras can only do facial recognition if people are spread out...!

Does she actually explain the mechanics of these 5g cameras ? Or is there no need because idiots will lap it up without thinking?

I mean, what exactly would a 5g camera be? 5g has no effect on how a camera takes pictures or video. It will allow the pictures and videos to be transmitted faster alright but the camera is the camera.

All these whackjobs going on about 5g dont even have the same thoery yet will back slap each other about how they all know the real truth.
    Gemma seems to think 5g is cameras (which cant perform facial recognition when people stand together, so presumably social distancing is here forever?). But that easily falls apart because why would they bring it in at all if it was so limited when theres already much better systems available?

Then you've got the ones that think the 5g is actually spreading the virus. The virus spreading in non 5g enabled countries doesnt seem to phase them at all, they can just ignore that inconvenient truth.

Then theres the ones that reckon its giving everyone cancer or some other rubbish , latching on to 5g giving off radiation without actually understanding that not all radiation is the same. Heres some stuff that give off radiation: https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/63768/7-most-radioactive-items-your-home

These different theories are all different yet they are all apparently "the truth"

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Does she actually explain the mechanics of these 5g cameras ? Or is there no need because idiots will lap it up without thinking?

I mean, what exactly would a 5g camera be? 5g has no effect on how a camera takes pictures or video. It will allow the pictures and videos to be transmitted faster alright but the camera is the camera.

All these whackjobs going on about 5g dont even have the same thoery yet will back slap each other about how they all know the real truth.
    Gemma seems to think 5g is cameras (which cant perform facial recognition when people stand together, so presumably social distancing is here forever?). But that easily falls apart because why would they bring it in at all if it was so limited when theres already much better systems available?

Then you've got the ones that think the 5g is actually spreading the virus. The virus spreading in non 5g enabled countries doesnt seem to phase them at all, they can just ignore that inconvenient truth.

Then theres the ones that reckon its giving everyone cancer or some other rubbish , latching on to 5g giving off radiation without actually understanding that not all radiation is the same. Heres some stuff that give off radiation: https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/63768/7-most-radioactive-items-your-home

These different theories are all different yet they are all apparently "the truth"
    Gemmas mate from Wexfird thinks 5g is smart dust spread by chentrails

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I never actually realized this one was for real. I got sent some stuff during the election on Watsapp and thought she was the female version of Bill Badbody. Then I seen this videos recently.

Fair play to her, trying to make a few quid out of the low IQ section of the population. She can't even come up with her own saying and just copying and pasting Trump from America.....

Does she just sit on twitter and retweet anything she finds? She just start the irish stuff after seeing SF get a bit of success with the revolt vote election?

Really people, never get upset about these people. It just means we can identify the idiots in our society, so if it all goes to poo we can throw them out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

She’s been flicking the bean all weekend on Twitter :)

Jaysus. You're a sick pup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Well she and John Waters are potentially hurting each other here - non-essential journeys, no social distancing... I hear karma can be a bitch, though. https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1248590356192661508?s=20

Is he getting up on her? They seem very friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Is he getting up on her? They seem very friendly.

Not the only one thinking that :)

qDJ9p3KI_bigger.jpg

Slick

@slipstreamrace

Replying to @gemmaod1

Gemma, I think the people really want to know.............are you banging John Waters before or after you go online.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

This is the list of stuff this attention seeker has done......none of it is coherient apart from trying to keep herself in the news:

Ignore and she will be gone

Some of her tweets and YouTube broadcasts have caused controversy, and link to recognised conspiracy theories:

In December 2018, O'Doherty tweeted "Wondering what’s behind the globalists’ plan to fill Europe with migrants? It's nothing to do with compassion for their plight", and accompanied the tweet with an image of the Star of David and linked to an article on an "alt-right European white nationalist website called Red Ice". O'Doherty deleted the tweet after coverage in the Algemeiner Journal.[82]
    In December 2018, O'Doherty tweeted "Wondering what all the faux concern for migrants has been about of late? Welcome to the gravy train that is #multicultural #Ireland, funded in no small part by the man who wants to destroy our continent, its values and its future. Anything funded by #GeorgeSoros should be shunned";[83] she has tweeted frequently on Soros-linked conspiracies.[84]
    In March 2019, O'Doherty tweeted that the Christchurch mosque shootings in New Zealand to have all the hallmarks of a "false flag" operation to incite fresh [ISIS] attacks.[85][48][49] This led to two of the four Laois councillors who endorsed her 2018 presidential nomination saying they would rescind that support now.[86] She has been associated with previous anti-Islamic tweets.[58][59]
    In April 2019, O'Doherty tweeted that the fire in Notre Dame cathedral as "an act of war by the state on the Church", and that "200 years of Free Masonic war on the Church in France is enough to justify our suspicion".[87] She has previously tweeted anti-abortion and anti-LGBT views.[49][60]
    In May 2019, O'Doherty's Twitter account was briefly suspended and some of her posts were removed from Facebook, after she posted pictures of primary schoolchildren without permission and in breach of copyright, in posts described as offensive. The Longford Leader quoted one parent, Aneta Safiak, who later confronted O'Doherty, as saying "My son in that picture was among those that she called Irish because he is a white, blonde boy. And he is Irish. He was born here. He speaks fluent English and he speaks Irish. And it was so offensive to me because she used him to point out that his [non-white] friends are, in her view, lesser than he is."[88][89]
    In June 2019, during a lengthy discussion on chemtrails O'Doherty called the September 11 attacks "scripted".[90]
    In June 2019, it was reported that science writer and cancer researcher David Robert Grimes had initiated legal proceedings against O'Doherty for defamation, following comments made by her about him on social media.[91][92] O'Doherty reportedly initiated a counter-claim against Grimes in July 2019.[93]
    In August 2019, O'Doherty undertook legal proceedings against Village, reputedly for an editorial published by the magazine earlier that month.[94]
    In September 2019, a number of media outlets reported on a tweet (published by O'Doherty and later deleted by Twitter) which led to racial abuse of a County Meath couple who had appeared in an advertisement for the German-based supermarket chain Lidl. The tweet read "German dump Lidl gaslighting the Irish people with their multicultural version of 'The Ryans'. Kidding no one! Resist the Great Replacement wherever you can by giving this kip a wide berth. #ShopIrish #BuyIrish."[95][96][97] "The Great Replacement", referred to in O'Doherty's tweet, is a white nationalist right-wing conspiracy theory. According to The Irish Times, O'Doherty threatened legal action against the couple for speaking to the newspaper about the Twitter thread and the impact it had on the couple and their child.[97] Some news coverage associated the events with calls for a review of hate-crime legislation,[96][98] and the abuse directed at the family was investigated under the Garda Síochána's diversity and integration strategy (which includes hate-crime).[99]

• Advertisement

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    This is the list of stuff this attention seeker has done......none of it is coherient apart from trying to keep herself in the news:

]

People who know she's a grifting knacker ignoring her won't make her go away.

She's always going to have a following with those that agagree with everything she says and those that only agree with only some of her ideas according to themselves, and are now saying well she's just a harmless looper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Odelay

Interesting articles on John Waters here:

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/tag/john-waters/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Jaysus. You're a sick pup.

Ha no somebody has set up a fake account which on first glance looks pretty good and it’s generally about masterbation

DubInMeath wrote: »

She's always going to have a following with those that agagree with everything she says and those that only agree with only some of her ideas according to themselves, and are now saying well she's just a harmless looper.

Have you tried to ignore?

The more “outrage” she causes the more she will try....

Have you tried to ignore?

The more “outrage” she causes the more she will try....

Where did I say that I am outraged?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

She needs to be put in a mental hospital.

Where did I say that I am outraged?

The second part was just general statement not specific to you.....

The vast majority of posters on this thread seem to be completely obsessed with her though. Spending hours per day trolling her Twitter account etc, digging up her Facebook friends history etc.. It's all a bit pathetic. I know you're under lockdown orders there in Ireland but isn't something more constructive you could be doing with your time? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

el diablo wrote: »
    The vast majority of posters on this thread seem to be completely obsessed with her though. Spending hours per day trolling her Twitter account etc, digging up her Facebook friends history etc.. It's all a bit pathetic. I know you're under lockdown orders there in Ireland but isn't something more constructive you could be doing with your time? :rolleyes:

I've looked at her twitter account once, for about 15 minutes, in the last month. (It takes effort, she has me blocked, cos I asked a pretty innocuous 'could you clarify, I don't follow your logic' question a couple of years ago). By definition, that means I can't troll her, and nor would I be arsed.

I posted what I found yesterday, it generated a bit of debate and diversion in these weird, endless days. I've filled the rest of my weekend with zoom, netflix, housework, some baking and catching up on slowly working my way through the 'to be read' bookpile.

Thanks for asking!

I've looked at her twitter account once, for about 15 minutes, in the last month. (It takes effort, she has me blocked, cos I asked a pretty innocuous 'could you clarify, I don't follow your logic' question a couple of years ago). By definition, that means I can't troll her, and nor would I be arsed.

I posted what I found yesterday, it generated a bit of debate and diversion in these weird, endless days. I've filled the rest of my weekend with zoom, netflix, housework, some baking and catching up on slowly working my way through the 'to be read' bookpile.

Thanks for asking!

Wasn't referring to you specifically. Some posters here openly admit to stalking her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Wasn't referring to you specifically. Some posters here openly admit to stalking her.

You stalk Gemma ?

That's weird man. You know she just does all this for money because a real career has alluded her.

She's obviously more used to not working otherwise why wouldn't she like work in a shop or something.

Handy money grifting.

That's the issue, she will move on if she doesn't have a following. A following includes people who retweet/repost her c**p because they don't like it. It means she gets air time and anyone looking for a bit of controversay on TV etc will bring her on....

She is clearly not an idiot, based on a quick look at her wiki she has a degree and worked at a newspaper. So she seen a gap in market and is exploiting it. Same as the one in UK, no idea of her name :-)

Anytime she is about to go out of the news, bang she fires something out which will cause a stir and all her "followers" lap it up, retweet how much they hate her, more airtime....

Ignore her, she will go away. Simple as that. Just delete her from facebook/twitter etc. You don't need to check her account for the first time in 16 months, just never check it. If she pops up on a feed, just click on it and say ignore. Boom, job done

Once she knows she cant make money out of it she will move onto something else, maybe try replacing Mother Theresa

Wasnt one of the videos in Killiney? not of her "fans" will even know how to get to Killiney :-)

listermint wrote: »
    You stalk Gemma ?

That's weird man. You know she just does all this for money because a real career has alluded her.

Bizarre comment. Did you actually read what I posted? Ease up on the alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Bizarre comment. Did you actually read what I posted? Ease up on the alcohol.

That's what you'd like us to do isn't it.

Isn't it..

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Pretending she's harmless when that is clearly not the case.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Pretending she's harmless when that is clearly not the case.

She is only relevant if you continue to share her c**p and discuss her. She not harmless, but she can be made irrelevant

She ran in local election in Dublin Fingal, but posts videos in Bray/Killiney. Why not run in her own area? does that not tell you anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

A while ago she was big into the chemtrails polluting the air with poisons to keep the population docile.
    With air-traffic now at 5% of what it was, has there been any mention that perhaps she had this one wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

A while ago she was big into the chemtrails polluting the air with poisons to keep the population docile.
    With air-traffic now at 5% of what it was, has there been any mention that perhaps she had this one wrong?

You didn't watch the most recent video about the "unnatural cloud formations" over Dublin today?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

You didn't watch the most recent video about the "unnatural cloud formations" over Dublin today?

Ah no, I don't really look at her postings on twitter or facebook, this thread is my exposure to her. Unnatural cloud formations, lol.

• Advertisement

Is that not the virus leaving town?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement