Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Penfailed wrote: »
    Dublin Airport are having to put out a tweet to discount Gemma's assertions...

Last tweet in the thread is a burn delivered with sublime style

https://twitter.com/DublinAirport/status/1249991450558947328?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Penfailed wrote: »
    Dublin Airport are having to put out a tweet to discount Gemma's assertions...

https://twitter.com/DublinAirport/status/1249991450558947328

obama-mic-drop-gif-6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Shefwedfan wrote: »

If I am wrong, then tell me how are you going to stop her? challange her as you say?

Please note running around shouting while recording someone is as big a loonie as she is.

There are a lot of good examples of challenging her; reporting her to Gardai where she is actively bullying and peddling hate speechì, Suing her like David Robert Crimes, The Speakers Unicorner peaceful protests, the education campaigns run by Fingal Communities Against Racism, the requests by numerous anti hate civil society organisations that Social Media companies remove her continuous hate speech and hate mongering.

So in short; report her to Gardai, report her social media, educate the general public, hold peaceful counter demonstrations, hold social media companies to account.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Why are Dublin airport making entire twitter threads in response to someone that nobody has ever heard of?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Why are Dublin airport making entire twitter threads in response to someone that nobody has ever heard of?

sure why not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I think they are right. She regularly goes out there and harasses workers there, often in a racially abusive manner. It is right to challenge and expose her lies.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satturnfalls

I wish people wouldnt give this loon attention. Its feeding her fame and peddling conspiracy crap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭uptherebels

To highlight the point that because there are hardly any passengers passing through the airport, they have alot of time on their hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

That last tweet was savage, fair play to dublin airport to go after her garbage like that, they also didnt mention or link her directly and used screenshots which is fantastic awareness by their social media team.

Really hoping the constant spew of dangerous lies during the pandemic is what gets her kicked off twitter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

most people dont care about their own people, their own history, their children's future. most people are so riddled with cool blasé mediocrity and illusionary ego driven selfish sentiment. most people are blindly taking a big shíte on all our grandparents graves and our grandchildrens future.

• Advertisement

LaFuton wrote: »
    most people dont care about their own people, their own history, their children's future. most people are so riddled with cool blasé mediocrity and illusionary ego driven selfish sentiment. most people are blindly taking a big shíte on all our grandparents graves and our grandchildrens future.

Describes gems, np etc followers to a tee alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Like Gemma yeh?

she's a bit much herself, but she's pointed in the right direction at least. johnW is wiser, well read and measured, got big grá for NP also!

nobody seems to care anymore. its sad actually, what's happened here. to us. but sure when we're not taught and trained to not care...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

she's a bit much herself, but she's pointed in the right direction at least. johnW is wiser, well read and measured, got big grá for NP also!

nobody seems to care anymore. its sad actually, what's happened here. to us. but sure when we're not taught and trained to not care...
    What direction is she pointed in? Far right?
    John w...wiser well read and measured lol...he is almost as looney as Gemtrails. His rant about being rejected by the electorate was lovely to see.
    The NP is a collection of racist, homophobic, xenophobic tools who thankfully totally bombed in the last election, long may it continue

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

What exactly has happened to us that is sad?
    Why are rascist conspiracy theorists pointed in the right direction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

What direction? none of her statement are coherent....she just fires out random comments from what I can see to get attention, see post I pulled from twitter...its just random BS to get some people upset......

she may well be mentally ill or have some personal vendetta or she may even be a loonplant to discredit any ethical Right shift here,
    but she's asking questions and pointing things out, i kno some of it well off the wall but katy hopkins was right about alot

the NP are great bunch of lads, finally a party albeit only in its infancy that resembles our first. i dont see anyone else thats actually For Ireland and the Irish apart from a few indys, Michael Fitzmaurice deserves a mention.

we've been miseducated and misled for generations and gone so far in the wrong (globalist) direction so so long that we dont have the time left to save ourselves our land or our future.

a sensible Right will rise, and its not racist to care about your own people your own culture and history and future!

she may well be mentally ill or have some personal vendetta or she may even be a loonplant to discredit any ethical Right shift here,
    but she's asking questions and pointing things out, i kno some of it well off the wall but katy hopkins was right about alot

the NP are great bunch of lads, finally a party albeit only in its infancy that resembles our first. i dont see anyone else thats actually For Ireland and the Irish apart from a few indys, Michael Fitzmaurice deserves a mention.

we've been miseducated and misled for generations and gone so far in the wrong (globalist) direction so so long that we dont have the time left to save ourselves our land or our future.

a sensible Right will rise, and its not racist to care about your own people your own culture and history and future!

Funny how our lot of our grandparents fought people like the national party here and in places like Spain and would classify them as a stain on the land.
    The type that are in the national party would be the types informing a hundred years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

How so? You can't just come out with a comment like that without some background information to go on...
    Who doesn't care? How is this demonstrated? In what way are, "most people blindly taking[...]grandchildrens future"...?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

"Most people don't care about their children's future"

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Loads of posts with emotive and non specific laments that appeal vaguely to nationalist ideas.

Simple question; what exactly are you talking about?*

*show your workings

like if u take all the emo drama out of it, what would be so wrong with completely stopping immigration and exporting all the asylum spoofs, stopping new "citizen tickets"
    stop funding ngo warmongering people traffickers, leaving the eu and restarting the Punt.
    our economy might be shíte for a few years but it would take off again and we would own it and own our natural resources which we could nationalise and sell to ourselves at a subsidy.
    return our doctors and nurses and professionals to Ireland with mortgage deals and kick out anyone just here to rip us off.
    put the low risk prisoners out picking veg and fixing roads, the recidivism will drop off totally.

television presenters start on minimum wage

i could go on but essentially we should close Ireland for renovations until we sort out ourselves then maybe in 10 years be in a position to help others

like if u take all the emo drama out of it, what would be so wrong with completely stopping immigration and exporting all the asylum spoofs, stopping new "citizen tickets"
    stop funding ngo warmongering people traffickers, leaving the eu and restarting the Punt.
    our economy might be shíte for a few years but it would take off again and we would own it and own our natural resources which we could nationalise and sell to ourselves at a subsidy.
    return our doctors and nurses and professionals to Ireland with mortgage deals and kick out anyone just here to rip us off.
    put the low risk prisoners out picking veg and fixing roads, the recidivism will drop off totally.

i could go on but essentially we should close Ireland for renovations until we sort out ourselves then maybe in 10 years be in a position to help others

Bit early in the day for drinking but on you go, some of us still have work to be doing.

nationalism is the most natural form of politics, its garnered the reputation of a dirty word because of violence and psychopathic criminality. and hatred.

but when it comes from Love, real tearful love of ones ancient and noble heritage, a pride of ones people throughout the ages and deep caring wish to preserve ourselves, our culture and the memory of everyone before us that enabled us to be here today.

this is the greatest country in the world with the richest history and the finest people.

be a shame to waste it and sew its demise in 60 years

im crying now ffs

like an eegit

ur rightbud. i need a drink

later

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

It's not just Gemma. There have been a load of tossers giving out about the airport being open.

People who wouldn't normally be Gemma supporters too, posting screenshots of the arrivals board in Dublin airport as some sort of "evidence" that avalanches of tourists are arriving to the country, when the reality is it's all cargo and repatriations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I was going to post a response but in reality this is the best response

:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Have to say I love reading Gemmas and Jim Corrs twitter pages. Never mind what they post themselves but the loopers they retweet, like Jim has retweeted some Amy nut going on about how has Boris Johnson has been executed and replaced.
    Damien Dempsey isn't my cup of tea music wise but I used to think he was ok but I see he's joined in backing Gemmas anti 5G campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

im crying now ffs

like an eegit

ur rightbud. i need a drink

later

You were mentioning emo drama?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Amirani wrote: »
    It's not just Gemma. There have been a load of tossers giving out about the airport being open.

People who wouldn't normally be Gemma supporters too, posting screenshots of the arrivals board in Dublin airport as some sort of "evidence" that avalanches of tourists are arriving to the country, when the reality is it's all cargo and repatriations.
    The Dublin airport tweet thread in question: https://mobile.twitter.com/DublinAirport/status/1249990999709028356

It's a direct response to Gemtrails, and Gemtrails alone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement