Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

she has gemmaroids ......

and they are painful

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Jim has retweeted some Amy nut going on about how has Boris Johnson has been executed and replaced.

Aw please say you can give us a link to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

LaFuton wrote: »
    she's a bit much herself, but she's pointed in the right direction at least. johnW is wiser, well read and measured, got big gror NP also!

nobody seems to care anymore. its sad actually, what's happened here. to us. but sure when we're not taught and trained to not care...
    Love for fascists. Nuff said.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Funny how our lot of our grandparents fought people like the national party here and in places like Spain and would classify them as a stain on the land.
    The type that are in the national party would be the types informing a hundred years ago.

The National Party would treat DeValera and Conolly as scum for being non Irish nationals.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

nationalism is the most natural form of politics, its garnered the reputation of a dirty word because of violence and psychopathic criminality. and hatred.

but when it comes from Love, real tearful love of ones ancient and noble heritage, a pride of ones people throughout the ages and deep caring wish to preserve ourselves, our culture and the memory of everyone before us that enabled us to be here today.

this is the greatest country in the world with the richest history and the finest people.

be a shame to waste it and sew its demise in 60 years

Far right nationalism is essentially hatred of all others.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

The Nal wrote: »
    Aw please say you can give us a link to that?

https://twitter.com/AmyLydon/status/1249140063054770178

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Nope, he's just breaking in a new skin mask, as all lizard folk have to every now and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Imagine getting 0wn3d by a semi state body.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,972 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

she's a bit much herself, but she's pointed in the right direction at least. johnW is wiser, well read and measured, got big grá for NP also!

https://www.thejournal.ie/john-waters-eamon-dunphy-4018829-May2018/

'You're a f***ing b****cks, Eamon' - John Waters storms off Dunphy's podcast

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

she may well be mentally ill or have some personal vendetta or she may even be a loonplant to discredit any ethical Right shift here,

Ah, here. The guy who got threadbanned last week was claiming Gemma's nazi boy saluter was a plant - now you're theorising Gemma herself is one? Jesus, if she is, she should be hired by Hollywood, she's Oscar-winning levels of acting skillz!
    but she's asking questions and pointing things out, i kno some of it well off the wall

so out of the 5G, chemtrails, vaccines are killing us, George Soros something something conspiracy, weird cloud formations, etc., etc., which aren't off the wall?!
    but katy hopkins was right about alot

she was right about how to part people from money to pay her. GO'D wishes she was KH
    the NP are great bunch of lads, finally a party albeit only in its infancy that resembles our first.

I'm not aware of any fascism in Sinn Féin's history!
    we've been miseducated and misled for generations and gone so far in the wrong (globalist) direction so so long that we dont have the time left to save ourselves our land or our future.

On the contrary - we've largely risen from poverty (poverty that was prolonged due to isolationist policies) and the yoke of Catholicism. Or maybe you think life was better with mother and baby homes, industrial schools, Magdalene laundries, massive unemployment and misery.
    its not racist to care about your own people your own culture and history and future!

Well, you got something right! You're correct, it isn't. And you can do all of that without supporting racists and fascists.

• Advertisement

The National Party would treat DeValera and Conolly as scum for being non Irish nationals.

Thomas Clarke and Constance Georgine Markievicz also.

They wouldn't be to fond of Roger Casement either going by some of their statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

They wouldn't be to fond of Roger Casement either going by some of their statements.

I think Barrett is clearly going for the Patrick Pearse look himself, and anyone else who falls short of Pearse is clearly not a true Irish patriot... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

All of these “people” talking about nationalism etc, if England decided tomorrow to walk across the border and take over Ireland you wouldn’t see a single one of them for dust

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    All of these “people” talking about nationalism etc, if England decided tomorrow to walk across the border and take over Ireland you wouldn’t see a single one of them for dust

do you really think inventing ridiculous scenarios proves some sort of point?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

[The Gemmaroids] wouldn't be to fond of Roger Casement either going by some of their statements.

Shure them Congolese had it coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

do you really think inventing ridiculous scenarios proves some sort of point?

Did I say I was trying to prove a point?

You didnt have to

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Far right nationalism is essentially hatred of all others.

you think everybody is far right though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

paw patrol wrote: »

Putting a question mark at the end of a statement doesn't make it a question?

paw patrol wrote: »

:pac::pac::pac:

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

davedanon wrote: »
    Putting a question mark at the end of a statement doesn't make it a question?

ok - if that's your take from it...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what was the point of your post then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

like if u take all the emo drama out of it, what would be so wrong with completely stopping immigration and exporting all the asylum spoofs, stopping new "citizen tickets"
    stop funding NGO warmongering people traffickers, leaving the EU and restarting the Punt.
    our economy might be shíte for a few years but it would take off again and we would own it and own our natural resources which we could nationalise and sell to ourselves at a subsidy.
    return our doctors and nurses and professionals to Ireland with mortgage deals and kick out anyone just here to rip us off.
    put the low-risk prisoners out picking veg and fixing roads, the recidivism will drop off totally.

television presenters start on minimum wage

I could go on but essentially we should close Ireland for renovations until we sort out ourselves then maybe in 10 years be in a position to help others

We could go back to Dev's idea about a nation dancing at the crossroads again. But We'd have to tear up the roundabouts.
    Mind you, people still don't know how to use roundabouts properly, so it's not a bad thing.

I'd be worried about people in apartments, with no gardens. They have no means of growing their potatoes.

As for selling off our natural resources, There's only so much we'd get for Bono.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Gems going to the high court to challenge the legislation

"A High Court action has been launched by journalists and former election candidates John Waters and Gemma O'Doherty challenging laws brought in by the State arising out of the Covid-19 pandemic.

In judicial review proceedings against the State and the Minister for Health they seek to have various pieces or recently enacted legislation declared null and void by a judge of the High Court."

I think Barrett is clearly going for the Patrick Pearse look himself, and anyone else who falls short of Pearse is clearly not a true Irish patriot... :D

He looks like Mr Bean after someone stuck a hot potato up his arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭KaneToad

"A High Court action has been launched by journalists and former election candidates John Waters and Gemma O'Doherty challenging laws brought in by the State arising out of the Covid-19 pandemic.

In judicial review proceedings against the State and the Minister for Health they seek to have various pieces or recently enacted legislation declared null and void by a judge of the High Court."

I never thought that I'd be considering Sinead as the 'rational one' in the Waters/O'Connor relationship...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

I hope whatever team that agreed to represent them milks then for every cent they can, they deserve it for putting up with their unhinged conspiracy idiocy

• Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

VinLieger wrote: »
    I hope whatever team that agreed to represent them milks then for every cent they can, they deserve it for putting up with their unhinged conspiracy idiocy
    Exactly...let these two eejits throw away their money

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

gmisk wrote: »

It makes you wonder where she gets it from....

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »

Expect go fund me to get the money from their suckers, sorry followers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement