Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

VinLieger wrote: »
    It makes you wonder where she gets it from....

She did get a payout from the indo when she took them to court. Won't be long spending it in the high court.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Odhinn wrote: »
    She did get a payout from the indo when she took them to court. Won't be long spending it in the high court.
    And he got a payout from rte over Pantis comments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

It makes you wonder where she gets it from....

She married a lad that died did she not, maybe he was loaded

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

I hope whatever team that agreed to represent them milks then for every cent they can, they deserve it for putting up with their unhinged conspiracy idiocy

Are they not representing themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

KiKi III wrote: »
    Are they not representing themselves?

A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    And he got a payout from rte over Pantis comments?

Yep. He later threatened fellow journalists at the Times with legal action re comment /opinion pieces with regards to his views. Him and the times then parted company.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Is he still married to that fruit loop O'Connor?

Needs Must wrote: »
    Is he still married to that fruit loop O'Connor?

She never married him. Not that loopy.

This is another display of “look at me, look at me, oh please someone look at me”

F**k me but she is desperate for attention....

As I said, ignore her, she won’t spend a penny on this, it just means she is in press again....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

What could she possibly want to gain out of this, how does this stifle her agenda.

• Advertisement

What could she possibly want to gain out of this, how does this stifle her agenda.

Advertisement.....Keep her in the news

The videos didn’t have the desired affect so try this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

She had John Waters on her cast thing this evening. Sitting beside her. I presume Waters had to travel to her gaff to record this. Is being an unemployed mentally-ill hack reason enough to flout the essential travel rules?

She had John Waters on her cast thing this evening. Sitting beside her. I presume Waters had to travel to her gaff to record this. Is being an unemployed mentally-ill hack reason enough to flout the essential travel rules?

Garda would let them in the hope they get Virus and both are no longer their problem

• Registered Users Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭hynesie08

She put up a video earlier about fenced off beaches in dun laoighre, blaming Leo even though it's been explained its the sdcc, so I assume she went to him.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

I hope whatever team that agreed to represent them milks then for every cent they can, they deserve it for putting up with their unhinged conspiracy idiocy
    Oh it won't be Gemma paying for this. But then again it never is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

https://twitter.com/fionamflanagan1/status/1251561157657341959?s=20

I think it is time to section these people

510173.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Wow just looked through some of Fionas tweets. What a fcuking halfwit. She could be the craziest of the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

These people who believe in chemtrails and 9-11 conspiracies and all that, you wonder how they get into it...

I can understand fundamentalist religious belief in flat earth as they are born into it for the most part. You rarely hear of somebody who changed their beliefs in favour of a flat earth or young earth - but you do get people who, up until a certain point, were apparently rational people, who then descended into the stupidity of chemtrails and 5G Corona masts and the like.

I wonder how it happens. Mental illness must have a prt to play, but I wonder what else is going on.

osarusan wrote: »
    These people who believe in chemtrails and 9-11 conspiracies and all that, you wonder how they get into it...

I can understand fundamentalist religious belief in flat earth as they are born into it for the most part. You rarely hear of somebody who changed their beliefs in favour of a flat earth or young earth - but you do get people who, up until a certain point, were apparently rational people, who then descended into the stupidity of chemtrails and 5G Corona masts and the like.

I wonder how it happens. Mental illness must have a prt to play, but I wonder what else is going on.

Facebook and Twitter addicts. They condition the mind. Poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,583 ✭✭✭jackboy

It’s extremely common. Huge amounts of people spend money on nonsense like homeopathy and acupuncture and magic health pills. The only difference is it is deemed socially acceptable to believe in some nonsense but madness to believe in other nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

The Nal wrote: »
    Wow just looked through some of Fionas tweets. What a fcuking halfwit. She could be the craziest of the lot.

Didn't she go by Dr.Marie Flanagan previously?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,975 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

The Nal wrote: »
    Facebook and Twitter addicts. They condition the mind. Poison.

They could be case studies in radicalisation, in the same way that ISIS followers get radicalised online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

They could be case studies in radicalisation, in the same way that ISIS followers get radicalised online.

Exactly that. It can start off with a "Hmm - I heard something about some doctor and autism..." and off one goes down the rabbit-hole.

Thankfully most people cop on themselves or have friends/family willing to tell them to cop the eff on and they do, but a minority swallow the bull, and once you've swallowed one theory that at least sounds vaguely plausible to the layman ("this guy was published in The Lancet!") and start following people talking about that issue, who also talk about other conspiracy theories...

No idea. Only just heard of her now. She is mental. Great entertainment.

jackboy wrote: »
    It’s extremely common. Huge amounts of people spend money on nonsense like homeopathy and acupuncture and magic health pills. The only difference is it is deemed socially acceptable to believe in some nonsense but madness to believe in other nonsense.

Plenty of people who believe in homeopathy etc especially if they promote the use of them over standard medical advice are not deemed socially acceptable and are ridiculed online.

Some pricks harassing people because of their religion or race online and banging on about other ct bullsh1t deserve no less ridicule and disapproval.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

I had never heard of her before now. Was she a medical doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I had never heard of her before now. Was she a medical doctor?

I wouldnt have thought so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1251835437448155138?s=20

A fortnight ago weren't we the sickest people in Europe though. 5G/4G/3G/2G/TACS cancer!

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1251835437448155138?s=20

A fortnight ago weren't we the sickest people in Europe though. 5G/4G/3G/2G/TACS cancer!

Lets say they won and people started to move aroun again

Could you then sue Gemma and her lot if you got sick???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Expect go fund me to get the money from their suckers, sorry followers.

Unfortunately your Declan Ganleys, Steve Bannons and Robert Merciers of the world are no suckers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement