Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

what?

White people by definition have no idea of what racism feels like, so they have no right to make witless pronouncements such as "racism has lost all meaning".

And nothing wrong with the word 'black' either, unless, as someone pointed out upthread, you are referring to a latino or Indian or otherwise non-white person. Hence 'person of colour' as an umbrella term. I see there are a few edgelords out there, though, who might have something edgelordy to add.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

davedanon wrote: »
    White people by definition have no idea of what racism feels like, so they have no right to make witless pronouncements such as "racism has lost all meaning".

just wondering why you quoted me :)

In white countries... Black people don't need bodyguards to safely traverse any white country on the planet, white people need them to traverse almost any Black Country on the planet.

There is a lot more anti white content on websites these days, you have media pontificators spouting anti white rhetoric on publicly available media platforms these days. Its not just America either, its found its way over here.

If the trend continues I would confidently say that any white person born after 2010 in Europe is more likely to experience racism than any black person.

Yes. Black people, they're the real racists. And we're the victims.

And, you were nearly there. Just one more little step. Go on. Great.....Replacement....you know you want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

In white countries... Black people don't need bodyguards to safely traverse any white country on the planet, white people need them to traverse almost any Black Country on the planet.

There is a lot more anti white content on websites these days, you have media pontificators spouting anti white rhetoric on publicly available media platforms these days. Its not just America either, its found its way over here.

If the trend continues I would confidently say that any white person born after 2010 in Europe is more likely to experience racism than any black person.

That is the biggest pile of ****e I've read in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Funny how I managed to drive across South Africa and I left my bodyguards at home

whippet wrote: »
    Funny how I managed to drive across South Africa and I left my bodyguards at home

No doubt you were heavily armed, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

What a load of silly talk. I’m guessing you haven’t spent a lot of time in African countries. I travelled alone through Kenya as a female in my mid-20s and the worst thing a black person did was try and overcharge me for a few bits in a market. No body guards or private security of any kind, just a bit of common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

What on earth have I wandered into?? Is this not a GOD thread??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

dan1895 wrote: »
    That is the biggest pile of ****e I've read in a long time.
    Evidence of the invented victimhood complex that exists among a small minority...they have some need to feel oppressed and beleaguered, feel that the world is falling apart through PC SJW madness and when you think about it, I mean when you really think about it from this particular perspective, from this angle here...just twist your head a bit more...now - you can see that the white person (and in particular, the straight white male) is the biggest victim of all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Seems Eric's newfound 'wokeness' was just another smokescreen.

Birneybau wrote: »
    Seems Eric's newfound 'wokeness' was just another smokescreen.

I don't support her/she's mental but.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Allez les ......Cote d'Ivoire???

and before anyone says it, no the photo isn't reversed (look at the writing on the back of the green hat, and the dealers sticker on the car - writings the right way on those)

https://twitter.com/ConorGallaghe_r/status/1262881975829958656

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Allez les ......Cote d'Ivoire???

If only they would head off to the ivory coast.
    Pair of goons.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Hang on is there a "The Titanic was sunk on purpose" conspiracy theory I'm not aware of?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

If only they would head off to the ivory coast.
    Pair of goons.

What has the Ivory Coast ever done to deserve that?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The Nal wrote: »
    Hang on is there a "The Titanic was sunk on purpose" conspiracy theory I'm not aware of?!

Neither of you have seen the photos of the Chairman of the Federal Reserve pushing the Iceberg from the coast of America with a big stick, thereby putting it directly on a collison course with the Titanic? Wake up sheeple!

(Though why he posed for that picture in the first place, and why there was an iPhone in his pocket... that's something I still don't understand...)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Penn wrote: »
    Neither of you have seen the photos of the Chairman of the Federal Reserve pushing the Iceberg from the coast of America with a big stick, thereby putting it directly on a collison course with the Titanic? Wake up sheeple!

(Though why he posed for that picture in the first place, and why there was an iPhone in his pocket... that's something I still don't understand...)

Was it a 5G iPhone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Yes, Greenland fired a large ice bullet into the path of the Titanic. This was revenge for not calling at Godthåb on its way to NY.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

can't make this up, MTK Global are retweeting Gemma, they are a joke now, a .5billion joke

• Registered Users Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Lads, she's had to mirror the photo that she's using as her twitter header because her and John boy were holding the flag the wrong way round....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Lads, she's had to mirror the photo that she's using as her twitter header because her and John boy were holding the flag the wrong way round....
    Yeah the dumbsh1tes were getting loads of stick over it:pac::pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Yes, Greenland fired a large ice bullet into the path of the Titanic. This was revenge for not calling at Godthåb on its way to NY.
    True. The plans of this dastardly plot are on file in the Texas Book Depository Dallas in the room overlooking the grassy knoll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Central Services

There is an old scam in the shipping business where you insure a good ship then change names with it and a junker and sink the junker. You then have the nice ship and the insurance pay out. An assessor can't really dive to the ocean floor and confirm. The right names appear in manifests and port records.

So there was a conspiracy theory that white star who were having money problems pulled off such a scam with sister ships titanic and Olympic. The latter had been crashed a few times and was worthless on their balance sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

There is an old scam in the shipping business where you insure a good ship then change names with it and a junker and sink the junker. You then have the nice ship and the insurance pay out. An assessor can't really dive to the ocean floor and confirm. The right names appear in manifests and port records.

So there was a conspiracy theory that white star who were having money problems pulled off such a scam with sister ships titanic and Olympic. The latter had been crashed a few times and was worthless on their balance sheet.

So the Titanic never sunk?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

So the Titanic never sunk?

It sure did sink.

I'm just aprising a couple of posters of the well known, conspiracy theory of which they were unfamiliar. According to that theory there was a switchamaroo between titanic and Olympic and it was the Olympic that sank(I'm in no way endorsing that theory)

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

It sure did sink.

I'm just aprising a couple of posters of the well known, conspiracy theory of which they were unfamiliar. According to that theory there was a switchamaroo between titanic and Olympic and it was the Olympic that sank(I'm in no way endorsing that theory)

And the actual titanic ship itself is still sailing the high seas..... Ghostly crew aboard...... Spectres taking high tea in the eerie stern......

sydthebeat wrote: »
    And the actual titanic ship itself is still sailing the high seas..... Ghostly crew aboard...... Spectres taking high tea in the eerie stern......

Band playing. The ghost of Kate Winslet standing at the bow, arms out...

• Advertisement

Band playing. The ghost of Kate Winslet standing at the bow, arms out...

I STILL maintain there was room for Leo on that door. He's only little...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement