Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Acosta wrote: »
    Both appear to still have same small group of 15 or 20 clowns following them around now as they did before this lame and very costly publicity stunt. Maybe Flatley or Jimbo will give them a dig out.

Jim is broke

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

It has been referred to above but here's the Tweet, which I can decipher as at least contempt?

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1268498683659771905

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭KildareMan

Odhinn wrote: »
    The sheer mindless arrogance of it though - they'd no idea how to put a case together, or the procedures and don't seem to have sought out any legal expertise at all.

What's the old saying?

He who represents himself has a fool for a client - Abraham Lincoln I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

I bet ya a millon dollars her hotpress is full up of masks, toilet roll and hand sanitiser!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

I'd be happy enough if they took their cars, phones, computers etc., and emptied their bank accounts.

There'll be no need, Declan Ganley & co. will foot the bill for them. Gemma was able to afford a legal team from up north for something like 6 simultaneous court cases before the lockdown kicked in, I think it was (someone dug it up earlier in the thread). You don't pay for that with Twitter likes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

There'll be no need, Declan Ganley & co. will foot the bill for them. Gemma was able to afford a legal team from up north for something like 6 simultaneous court cases before the lockdown kicked in, I think it was (someone dug it up earlier in the thread). You don't pay for that with Twitter likes.

The thing is, why would anyone in their right mind, even allowing for the fact that they are by definition rwnj's, continue to bankroll this hopeless pair of total losers? I mean they are beyond pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

davedanon wrote: »
    The thing is, why would anyone in their right mind, even allowing for the fact that they are by definition rwnj's, continue to bankroll this hopeless pair of total losers? I mean they are beyond pathetic.
    Because it's worked so well in some similar countries that they may have ifugred they'd have success here? Your guess is as good as mine otherwise, but I would heed caution - the approach is for them to sling sh*t at a wall over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until something sticks.

Thankfully nothing really has to this point but they'll keep plugging, and they've no lack of funding to carry on at it either. And if something eventually does, not that they would seize power liek their fantasy land nonsense, but they could pave the way for someone more competent that could.

That's the concern, as pathetic and generally useless as these two in and of themselves are.

Because it's worked so well in some similar countries that they may have ifugred they'd have success here? Your guess is as good as mine otherwise, but I would heed caution - the approach is for them to sling sh*t at a wall over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until something sticks.

Thankfully nothing really has to this point but they'll keep plugging, and they've no lack of funding to carry on at it either. And if something eventually does, not that they would seize power liek their fantasy land nonsense, but they could pave the way for someone more competent that could.

That's the concern, as pathetic and generally useless as these two in and of themselves are.

Maybe it's just that every country has its quota of nutjobs, and SF and its depleted-gene-pool offcuts (Eirigi etc) has sucked up most of them. Maybe if or when we have a united Ireland, we shall see the full flowering of Erin's nascent nationalist stormtroopers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Gemma has set up a gofundme to help pay her and John's legal fees. So far €15 has been raised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Edgware wrote: »
    Could someone start a gofundme to help out? I'm sure I have some Green Shield stamps I could contribute

See my post above this.

• Advertisement

Who the **** donated to a pretty obvious piss take fund????

• Registered Users Posts: 82,826 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Who the **** donated to a pretty obvious piss take fund????

worldburn-top.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,339 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

skimpydoo wrote: »
    Gemma has set up a gofundme to help pay her and John's legal fees. So far €15 has been raised.
    Taken down already (or else your link doesn't work?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Taken down already (or else your link doesn't work?)

Must have been removed alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Sometimes she doesn't talk.

https://youtu.be/ksLSeG1x7OM

Sometimes she doesn't talk.

https://youtu.be/ksLSeG1x7OM

OMG that's just too good, she runs away at the end. Dunno what she was so spooked about, though. Maybe she just gives it but can't take it. Typical bully.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

i see this vile evil racist disgusting looneybin is using the death of Garda Colm Horkin for her own gain.

just shows what a disgusting POS she really is

sydthebeat wrote: »
    i see this vile evil racist disgusting looneybin is using the death of Garda Colm Horkin for her own gain.

just shows what a disgusting POS she really is

Usual shills and arseholes doing the exact same thing in the thread about his death on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Twitter, Inc: Permanently suspend Gemma O'Doherty (@gemmaod1) from Twitter! - Sign the Petition! http://chng.it/YTr42db7

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

With Katie Hopkins banned and Trump getting censured finally it looks like the days of free reign on social media for these lunatics to brainwash vulnerable people may finally be coming to an end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭double jobbing

It will be amusing to see how she reacts if she does get the boot. No Youtube, FB or Twitter, there are other forms of media but sure who uses them. She will effectively be cut off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Has the bint had a falling out with that scruffy onion Waters? Don't seem to the duet webcasts anymore ?

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

With Katie Hopkins banned and Trump getting censured finally it looks like the days of free reign on social media for these lunatics to brainwash vulnerable people may finally be coming to an end.
    These lunatics yes.

But the approved lunatics will carry on unabated.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Has the bint had a falling out with that scruffy onion Waters? Don't seem to the duet webcasts anymore ?

Anyone else have the impression he always came across as half hearted with the whole thing like he was being dragged along?

Just another victim in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

randd1 wrote: »
    Maybe he’s not liking the pegging where she uses his long hair as reins anymore and called it quits since she started using a black strap-on? I can just see it now.

Waters - “What’s the safety phrase again?”
    Gemma - “Take the country back. Now bend over, bitch, this strap-on is big and black, and you’re definitely going to feel invaded”.

Some days I curse the fact that I have a very visual imagination.

Today is one of those days.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PixieValentine

Anyone else have the impression he always came across as half hearted with the whole thing like he was being dragged along?

Just another victim in my eyes.

I think anyone would look a bit more reasonable standing next to her lunacy. Not hard to look more together than that. But nahhh, I don’t know that I'd cut him that kind of slack to think he was being dragged along for the ride despite himself, or anything. Nobody made him show up to the protests or take the case or spout any of the nonsense they came out with.

Waters has been a demented bigot for years. I remember him when he wrote sanely, and seemingly reasonably, for The Irish Times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,523 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Let’s just be glad they won’t produce offspring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Soon.... :D

pkzcjt634z551.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Dav010 wrote: »
    Let’s just be glad they won’t produce offspring.
    Hopefully Waters wont link up with some nutjob and have kids

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement