Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,523 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Edgware wrote: »
    Hopefully Waters wont link up with some nutjob and have kids

This gave me a giggle, it’s too late for that hope Edgeware.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭joeysoap

I think it was a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Dav010 wrote: »
    This gave me a giggle, it’s too late for that hope Edgeware.

I know but the terrible thing is that people will blame the mother if the daughter cuts loose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

One of her recent tweets

"As predicted: #BlackLivesMatters says statues of Jesus Christ represent white supremacy and should be torn down. These are two decapitations that took place in Galway and Tipperary last year. The Satanic New World Order are planning many more in Ireland "

Some journalist!! The statue wasn't Jesus, just a bishop.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,914 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I didn't check for what but Gemma is trending in Ireland on twitter. I'm sure it's for happy rainbows and unicorns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I didn't check for what but Gemma is trending in Ireland on twitter. I'm sure it's for happy rainbows and unicorns.

She threatened to 'go to war' with Hazel Chu if Hazel is made Lord Mayor of Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's mainly "sign the petition" tweets and retweets to get her banned from twitter as far as I can see.

It's mainly "sign the petition" tweets and retweets to get her banned from twitter as far as I can see.

I decided to have a look briefly and the first one I saw was about a petition.

She threatened to 'go to war' with Hazel Chu if Hazel is made Lord Mayor of Dublin

Go to war ? Nice to see she's tempering her language. I'm not a massive fan of the Green Party but even I wouldn't say I'd go to war if one of their councillors were made Lord Mayor of cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

According to Gemma Hazel Chu supports paedophilia and protecting paedophiles and is a hardcore communist.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

According to Gemma Hazel Chu supports paedophilia and protecting paedophiles and is a hardcore communist.

Tell us how you really feel Gemma sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,607 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Video of the madness here

[url]

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ignoring the bat sh*t crazy communism and pedo protection claims, Gemma says “if Hazel becomes Lord Mayor... then God help us”. What powers does she think the Lord Mayor of Dublin has?!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,607 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

"The lunatic brigade".

Said a straight face. Marvellous.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ignoring the bat sh*t crazy communism and pedo protection claims, Gemma says “if Hazel becomes Lord Mayor... then God help us”. What powers does she think the Lord Mayor of Dublin has?!

The power to institute sharia law, make gayness even gayer than hitherto, replace every parish priest in dublin with a drag performer......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

Odhinn wrote: »
    The power to institute sharia law, make gayness even gayer than hitherto, replace every parish priest in dublin with a drag performer......

I'd actually attend mass if that was the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

That would help drive up the numbers going to mass in fairness

Gemma knows extreme perspectives and opinions are her stock in trade.

Without them, no one would be paying her any attention whatsoever. That's why she comes out with this sh*t.

She's a troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Either that or she’s mentally ill.

That is also a distinct possibility.

• Advertisement

tigger123 wrote: »
    I'd actually attend mass if that was the case.

'Cause I gotta have faith :D

You could say the same about some of the members of this site then based on the various threads about immigrants, homosexuality, housing, the dole etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,971 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

replace every parish priest in dublin with a drag performer......

How will we tell the difference? I mean, those patterned gowns, the catchy tunes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Damian F

I find both Gemma and Gemma haters to be equally very annoying. Gemma wants Ireland to become a more extreme version of the John Charles McQuaid era, Smartphones would be banned, travel would be banned, anyone who isn't Irish would be expelled from the country, anyone in a mix race relationship would be charged with treason. Gemma haters are in favor of censorship were only liberal left wing views are allowed to be expressed on social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭ronano

Damian F wrote: »
    I find both Gemma and Gemma haters to be equally very annoying. Gemma wants Ireland to become a more extreme version of the John Charles McQuaid era, Smartphones would be banned, travel would be banned, anyone who isn't Irish would be expelled from the country, anyone in a mix race relationship would be charged with treason. Gemma haters are in favor of censorship were only liberal left wing views are allowed to be expressed on social media.

There's a massive gulf in the middle which is basically everyone in the country who think she's a scummy wagon rather than hating. Strawman every which way with you damo

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭musiknonstop

It doesn't matter that the Lord Mayor of Dublin has limited power, all that matters is that it sounds impressive to her American donors. In any case, she lives in Dunlaoghaire-Rathdown, so Lord Mayor of Dublin has no relevance there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

How will we tell the difference? I mean, those patterned gowns, the catchy tunes....

There'll be far more incense swinging for starters. Also cutting remarks from the pulpit for anyone who turns up late.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Same as the President, for which she blocked me when I asked her if she knew what the President of Ireland could ACTUALLY do!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Damian F wrote: »

Absolute b.s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,971 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

There'll be far more incense swinging for starters. Also cutting remarks from the pulpit for anyone who turns up late.

For which ones?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement