Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

she lives in Dunlaoghaire-Rathdown,.

MY CITY LMFAO

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

The only true statement GOD made in that video is “we are irrelevant” ... she is irrelevant and the more she is ignored the sooner she will disappear

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

How can someone who is clearly mentally ill ,trigger the left so much ?

Mad_maxx wrote: »

She triggers most people ... and as it’s usually far right racism she spouts naturally the left would be annoyed ... where is the mystery here?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

She is so far to the extreme side of the right, that pretty much everyone bar card carrying nazis is to the left of her.

Calling her out on her vile, evil, hatred views is not being "triggered".... It's simply not allowing evil and hatred to go unchallenged.

Do you agree with her views max?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,523 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Damian F wrote: »
    I find both Gemma and Gemma haters to be equally very annoying. Gemma wants Ireland to become a more extreme version of the John Charles McQuaid era, Smartphones would be banned, travel would be banned, anyone who isn't Irish would be expelled from the country, anyone in a mix race relationship would be charged with treason. Gemma haters are in favor of censorship were only liberal left wing views are allowed to be expressed on social media.

I don’t think anyone hates her, even though what she preaches is hateful. I think the emotions she most illicits are pity and bemusement. Certainly a case could be made for censoring some of the more racial statements and threats, but that is not particular to Gemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

MY CITY LMFAO

she is a dublin city councillor

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

she is a dublin city councillor

Gemma doesn't live in Dublin City Councils area is the point that was being made.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭munster87

I find both Gemma and Gemma haters to be equally very annoying. Gemma wants Ireland to become a more extreme version of the John Charles McQuaid era, Smartphones would be banned, travel would be banned, anyone who isn't Irish would be expelled from the country, anyone in a mix race relationship would be charged with treason. Gemma haters are in favor of censorship were only liberal left wing views are allowed to be expressed on social media.

Ban smartphones...she tweets from her smartphone. A very confused woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Triggered? Why use such a pointless facile term at all?

She is darkly amusing and pitiable to me. I'm not "triggered". At most we might be concerned for her own well being (what does her own family make of her?) while rightly condemning her boorish "l'll see you outside" behaviour towards various members of the public and the Gardai.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

"Trigger", "Left", you missed out Soros, Antifa and other such sh!te.

People like you pretend that 'left' and 'right' are akin to black and white.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Birneybau wrote: »
    "Trigger", "Left", you missed out Soros, Antifa and other such sh!te.

A sheep gif and a crying laughing emoji

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Being a professional sh1t-stirrer is not a mental illness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Damian F

Even before Gemma was into White Irish nationalism, the far Left were going out of their way trying to stop any hotel from hosting her. At that time she was mostly into anti vax and conspiracy theories about the NZ terror attack being staged. I thought it strange that the far left here took such a dislike to her because you don't see the far left in the UK trying to shutdown Richard D Hall who claims the Manchester area bombing was started etc.

Even before Gemma was into White Irish nationalism, the far Left were going out of their way trying to stop any hotel from hosting her. At that time she was mostly into anti vax and conspiracy theories about the NZ terror attack being staged. I thought it strange that the far left here took such a dislike to her because you don't see the far left in the UK trying to shutdown Richard D Hall who claims the Manchester area bombing was started etc.

why do you have to be far left to oppose somebody who spread a conspiracy theory about the NZ attack being staged before any information had been released? I would have thought most decent people would be opposed to that ****housery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Damian F

why do you have to be far left to oppose somebody who spread a conspiracy theory about the NZ attack being staged before any information had been released? I would have thought most decent people would be opposed to that ****housery.

Fact is, it is only far left milkshaking AAA-PBP types who get worked up about Gemma, most average members of the public don't know who she is from Adam

Fact is, it is only far left milkshaking AAA-PBP types who get worked up about Gemma, most average members of the public don't know who she is from Adam

she has been in the national papers recently with her pathetic attempt to get a judicial review of legislation so more people probably know her than you think. Like I said most decent people would be opposed to her ****housery. She is only interested in hatred and division.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Fact is, putting "fact is" in your post doesn't make it fact. Plenty of average members of the public are fully aware of who she is and don't like her views.

AAA-PBP wish they could get that many first preferences!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

she has been in the national papers recently with her pathetic attempt to get a judicial review of legislation so more people probably know her than you think. Like I said most decent people would be opposed to her ****housery. She is only interested in hatred and division.

At the end of the day, Gemma represents the silent majority in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

ZeroThreat wrote: »

Is that why she did so shìt at the elections? They are so "silent" they wouldn't even vote for her?

• Advertisement

no she doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Is that why she did so shìt at the elections? They are so "silent" they wouldn't even vote for her?

sorry I should have edited that to say, she represents the majority of the small bat**** crazy section of society here. :pac:

remember her rants down in Wexford after a reported rape of a girl - she was recording calls she was making to the Garda station looking for a description of the suspects - as she was trying to lay the blame for the attack on people in direct provision in the town.

The conspiracy was that the guards, state and media were working hand in glove to protect these rape gangs - turns out the guards knew all along who the perpetrators were and had nothing to do with the evil foreigners. She seems to have lost all interest in the pursuit to justice of that case now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

whippet wrote: »
    remember her rants down in Wexford after a reported rape of a girl - she was recording calls she was making to the Garda station looking for a description of the suspects - as she was trying to lay the blame for the attack on people in direct provision in the town.

The conspiracy was that the guards, state and media were working hand in glove to protect these rape gangs - turns out the guards knew all along who the perpetrators were and had nothing to do with the evil foreigners. She seems to have lost all interest in the pursuit to justice of that case now

Shes all alone. Spends her entire days and nights on Twitter, all alone. And now doing her live streams, all alone.

Its a common enough theme sadly with preaching hatred and division. No friends, no family, no job, no colleagues and no money left. She has chucked it all away in a few years.

silent and invisible it seems

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭gibsmedat

Sorry mate,thats complete and utter waffle.

Gemma is a moron, Shes even too toxic for nationalists at this point.

Do you really think the "silent majority" care about 5g and chemtrails conspiracies?

There is something wrong with that woman or she is a subversive. She is certainly not a nationalist nor are her followers. They are libertarians at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Of course!... that is why she gets a flood of votes when people have the privacy of the ballot box....oh wait....
    What complete and utter horse sh#te lol

whippet wrote: »
    She triggers most people ... and as it’s usually far right racism she spouts naturally the left would be annoyed ... where is the mystery here?

If a mentally unwell homeless person spouts gibberish, you put it down to them being unwell, Doherty has no mandate and no influence

sydthebeat wrote: »
    She is so far to the extreme side of the right, that pretty much everyone bar card carrying nazis is to the left of her.

Calling her out on her vile, evil, hatred views is not being "triggered".... It's simply not allowing evil and hatred to go unchallenged.

Do you agree with her views max?

I don't even know what her views are bar google are responsible for Communism and her anti vacine opinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Birneybau wrote: »
    Same as the President, for which she blocked me when I asked her if she knew what the President of Ireland could ACTUALLY do!

#NotMyPresident

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement