Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

francois wrote: »
    You would need a heart of stone not laugh

i clearly have not got a heart of stone.

oh no, not gemma

my god if they take her, literally any cruel and damaging maniac could be next

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

• Registered Users Posts: 10,315 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

thebaz wrote: »
    Ther are many so annoying things about Gemma O'Doherty - but its that arrogant voice really gets into me - the voice of a Karen - she did some good investigative work a few years back but her jumping on the anti-lockdown cause was the worst thing possible for that cause - thats how far she is fallen , she strikes me as unwell (being polite)

She didn't do good investigative work, she piggybacked on others that did. She didn't jump on the anti-lockdown clause, it's just a most recent manifestation of her sh!tehawkness. Not sure if you're being wilfully disengenuous or just haven't been following her these last few years.

For someone that has swindled so much money from dullards, why is her audio and video quality like something from the early 80s?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 20,233 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

She absolutely got what she wanted. Now she's a massive victim like she always wanted to be.

Was the guard within his rights to arrest her under those circumstances? He mentions the public order act.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Moving to Current Affairs, reminder to read the charter

• Registered Users Posts: 13,676 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Birneybau wrote: »
    She didn't do good investigative work, she piggybacked on others that did. She didn't jump on the anti-lockdown clause, it's just a most recent manifestation of her sh!tehawkness. Not sure if you're being wilfully disengenuous or just haven't been following her these last few years.

She exposed abuse at Terenure for Village magazine a few years back.

She absolutely got what she wanted. Now she's a massive victim like she always wanted to be.

Was the guard within his rights to arrest her under those circumstances? He mentions the public order act.

Absolutely. She refused to give her name and address when demanded to do so under the public order act. Hopefully she'll get a charge sheet too for her troubles. The charges will rack up now all going well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,823 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

giphy.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I would arrest her for wasting everyone's time and money.

Country is in lockdown and all she can do is hang around dangerous footbridges putting up banners which mean nothing.

She needs to cop on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

First they came for Gemma O'Doherty. And I did not speak out.

Because I was too busy laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Don’t you have to be suspected of a crime before asked to provide details to a Garda? Seems a bit heavy handed.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Don’t you have to be suspected of a crime before asked to provide details to a Garda? Seems a bit heavy handed.

Littering is a crime.

Plus ahe was committing a public order offence.

Littering is a crime.

The same as politicians hanging up their signs everywhere around election time?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,823 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

She'll be out on bail in a few hours/tomorrow I'm sure. Then she will go on a twitter rant about how awful the experience was, make it sound like she 'saw things' or got PTSD from being booked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

He has her on a personal threat to a Gard.

" you will be viral " - not a good thing to say at these times.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The same as politicians hanging up their signs everywhere around election time?

They have permission, and have to be removed by a certain time.

They have permission, and have to be removed by a certain time.

I suppose. Fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Overheal wrote: »
    She'll be out on bail in a few hours/tomorrow I'm sure. Then she will go on a twitter rant about how awful the experience was, make it sound like she 'saw things' or got PTSD from being booked.

Be difficult, twitter booted her and her alts....

Overheal wrote: »

Yeah, she'll get bail but she'll also now be in the garda system finally. No Guard will be afraid of apprehensive in arresting her from now on. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

"You're a traitor to the Irish people"

Threatening and abusing AGS just doing their job, then screaming that she is being "assaulted".

What a fcuking knobhead. Daft bint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

If she carries on that carry on of her ridiculous ranting, hopefully the cops do the decent thing and bring her to a psychiatric hospital. Get the mad f ucking c unt detained.

I hope she's assessed under the mental health act while she's in custody cos hot dog she has lost her marbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

She has an awful voice

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭quartz1

2020 is finally getting better

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭touts

At

****ing

last.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Jimmy Guerin will be able to track her down now!!

• Advertisement

Jimmy Guerin will be able to track her down now!!

Hahahaha, I had the same thought. Wouldn't it be just wonderful to be waiting for her as she left the Garda Station

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement