Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

...and I'd say she's feckin delighted.

Don’t you have to be suspected of a crime before asked to provide details to a Garda? Seems a bit heavy handed.

Well he was demanding her name under the Public Order act, so she must have been committing an offence under that act.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

Colour me massively out of touch and too lazy to google her! Can someone give me the idiots version of who this is and what they've been up to?

(Sharpens mob approved pitchfork)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,639 ✭✭✭✭walshb

One of our country’s most despicable people...

She really is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I love this Garda absolute legend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,639 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I hope she's assessed under the mental health act while she's in custody cos hot dog she has lost her marbles.

Can people just be c u next Tuesdays anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Can they throw Jim Corr and all of them mental cases in there with her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

I love this Garda absolute legend!

Should have happened months ago. When she wasn't arrested for giving that female sergeant abuse at the checkpoint on the quays I thought she'd never be arrested

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

Colour me massively out of touch and too lazy to google her! Can someone give me the idiots version of who this is and what they've been up to?

Shes a conspiracy theorist nut job and just openly racist too. Not sure why those two traits always seem to go hand in hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I'd say he regrets every minute of that arrest, he will need to see a shrink, doctor and a brain surgeon.....

How can someone so well educated lose the plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭This is it

Ha, deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'd say he regrets every minute of that arrest, he will need to see a shrink, doctor and a brain surgeon.....

How can someone so well educated lose the plot.

Anyone can 'lose the plot'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

She likes to protest issues but she's really not a nice person in her ways when it comes to protesting. She actually verges on harassment.

There was video of her going around where she went into a halal shop and went to the meat counter and demanded for sausages. There wasn't any any she started shouting about Padraig Pearse dying for Ireland.

The woman is thoroughly a lunatic.

Then at the start of lockdown, where many people were petrified of the virus, she found a cop checking out a line of cars parked up somewhere. He was checking on the reg numbers or whatever and trying to establish if they were local because of the restrictions on distance. The woman harassed him for doing his job and videoed it and put it up online.

She's not a nice person. She really isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

The Garda will indeed go viral.... for being an absolute legend. Well done Sir

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Anyone can 'lose the plot'

Very true but for someone with her knowledge and experience you would think she would be better then that.... I do hope she gets help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭golfball37

He didn’t ask for any other names as the others weren’t abusive. Seems fair enough to me.

Here's a video from her on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/lBSUQ1OWzF4

Zookey123 wrote: »
    Shes a conspiracy theorist nut job and just openly racist too. Not sure why those two traits always seem to go hand in hand.

Nut job and racist I get but if someone want's to believe in a conspiracy leave them too it! I say that in a general way as I know nothing about this individual and what particular conspiracies they are touting. Calling someone a conspiracy theorist seems a bit of a cop out rather than calling them on bullsh1t with logic and reason, again this is a general view I have and not directed at you or any other poster on this thread!

For example the flat earthers are a bit crazy but they do no harm to anyone else leave them too it if it makes them happy!

Kennedy assassination conspiracy theorists make some compelling arguments that bear scrutiny!

Lumping the two together under the same headline is a cop out and disingenuous!

So when I hear someone call someone else a conspiracy theorist I don't really give them much credence as it doesn't really say anything other than labelling some one possibly unfairly!

End Diatribe!

owlbethere wrote: »
    Here's a video from her on YouTube.

Linkey?

• Advertisement

Linkey?

Post edited and Updated

She likes to protest issues but she's really not a nice person in her ways when it comes to protesting. She actually verges on harassment.

There was video of her going around where she went into a halal shop and went to the meat counter and demanded for sausages. There wasn't any any she started shouting about Padraig Pearse dying for Ireland.

The woman is thoroughly a lunatic.

Then at the start of lockdown, where many people were petrified of the virus, she found a cop checking out a line of cars parked up somewhere. He was checking on the reg numbers or whatever and trying to establish if they were local because of the restrictions on distance. The woman harassed him for doing his job and videoed it and put it up online.

She's not a nice person. She really isn't.

Gothca you put this up while I was writing my post so I missed it! Cheers

Post edited and Updated

OK I get it now, I only needed to watch about 10 seconds to get the point! Pitchfork duly tipped with poison!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,875 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Why were the banners removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

golfball37 wrote: »
    He didn’t ask for any other names as the others weren’t abusive. Seems fair enough to me.

She was goading him, this stuff suits her and plays well with the fools that follow her.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Why were the banners removed?

i'm assuming because they said "Mayo for Sam 2020".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Oh no!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

salmocab wrote: »
    She was goading him, this stuff suits her and plays well with the fools that follow her.

Just wait now for the protest outside the Garda station with the usual goons in attendance .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

Dolores Webster
    @DeeWall77749076
    ·
    10h
    https://facebook.com/100009316294916/posts/2695039990816518/?sfnsn=mo&extid=kdLSa81Zq6oL4Sfh
    TMRO RTE GATHERING OUTSIDE RTE ACTION NEEDED IRELAND 1pm ..... Her Buddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Delighted the garda had the balls to arrest her, she's been let away with way too much, hopefully the'll nick her everytime now

I feel sorry for her grown up children, they must be mortified

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement