Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Interesting point how is she funded to do all these things? Is she independently wealthy? Or is she making money off the back of this? I don't know enough about the woman to answer either! Anyone know?

Payout for wrongful dismissal case. Presumably insurance payout/mortgage cleared when her husband died. And that's it. Prominent paypal links on all the alt-****e platforms, not just hers. The Beacon reported yesterday that her Belfast law firm has dropped her as a client in her defamation actions/defences, citing bankruptcy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

namloc1980 wrote: »

Should start a gofundme for that guard next. He deserves a lifetime of free pints for tackling the cùnt queen of retardwing bullshìting (about time someone busted her).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Omackeral wrote: »
    The comments section is legitimately so weird.

I read some comments, bunch of headers. So much incoherent rambling.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

ParkRunner wrote: »
    I wonder who would she ring if someone did assault her? She’s not into Gardaí, not mad about priests, can’t tolerate anyone in a mask and whoever it is better be straight and white. Either she’s making half decent money from her soapbox rants or she’s had some sort of a breakdown

John Waters

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Interesting point how is she funded to do all these things? Is she independently wealthy? Or is she making money off the back of this? I don't know enough about the woman to answer either! Anyone know?

Its difficult to say to be honest. There are definitely far right making money from being far right like Grand Torino.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Looking for refuge in another country?

Wouldn't that make her a......

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Apparently now she’s going to another state to seek asylum to get away from corrupt government/country!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Delighted that Blackrock was closed and she had to spend a few hours waiting in St.Vincents to be seen for her alleged injury. Perhaps she might consider directing her attention to some of the real problems but unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭hynesie08

https://mobile.twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1299632847955857409

Well she doesn't believe in the EU so she obviously wouldn't take advantage of the freedom of movement...... That would make her a hypocrite.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

hynesie08 wrote: »
    https://mobile.twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1299632847955857409

Well she doesn't believe in the EU so she obviously wouldn't take advantage of the freedom of movement...... That would make her a hypocrite.......

so she is going to dodge another summons?

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    so she is going to dodge another summons?

Criminal instead of civil? They'd just kick her door in........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

Fleeing justice is a lot different to fleeing persecution. God loves a trier, she better have her mask ready for the flight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

God, when I read that she was arrested yesterday evening I thought that cop is very brave and I thought she will be out tomorrow after a night in her cell, ranting and raving and claiming she was raped in her prison cell.

She really is an insufferable C unt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Apparently now she’s going to another state to seek asylum to get away from corrupt government/country!

So long and farewell to her.

We wouldn't be so lucky, that she would actually just go. Go anywhere. Just go away from Ireland. Its all mouth from her.

It's fine lads, she'll stay if we rise up and fight with her........ I for one welcome our new gemma overlord......

owlbethere wrote: »
    So long and farewell to her.

We wouldn't be so lucky, that she would actually just go. Go anywhere. Just go away from Ireland. Its all mouth from her.

Yep her buddy John was going to emigrate if the 8th was repealed and we're still stuck with him.

More bs for the tools who follow her to rant about her and them being persecuted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yep her buddy John was going to emigrate if the 8th was repealed and we're still stuck with him.

More bs for the tools who follow her to rant about her and them being persecuted.
    And Ray Darcy said he would emigrate if Enda Kenny became Taoiseach. He is still here talking ****e on the radio and regularly dipping his head into the R.T.E. trough.

These ****ers realise how good they have it here and wouldnt be entertained anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Its difficult to say to be honest. There are definitely far right making money from being far right like Grand Torino.

Id say there is involvement of American money in all of this. Far right conspiracy theorists are running a multi million dollar business in the US, the likes of Alex Jones have made fortunes off their online rants. Its not inconceivable that Gemma et al are getting donations from the same gene pool over there, much in the same way that American evangelists were donating to pro-life campaigns during the referendum on the 8th. iirc we even had an American college student who came over for a few months to campaign and protest with pro life groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Id say there is involvement of American money in all of this.

There's too much "America" involved everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

http://overdeewall.com/2020/08/28/gemma-live-at-midnight-http-www-gemmaodoherty-com/

The video on that link is a hoot, especially the bit where Dee gets mixed up between the 46a bus and the 46 bus. Hopefully the protestors going to RTE got on the wrong bus :D

She definitely said Gemma has to get to Blessington which I think is interesting in itself because the summons server in the Jimmy Guerin defamation case said he tried to serve Gemma a number of times but he couldnt find her. Im wondering is Gemma hiding somewhere in Blessington in order to evade the summons server in Shankill?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,854 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Kennedy assassination conspiracy theorists make some compelling arguments that bear scrutiny!

:rolleyes:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

Zookey123 wrote: »
    Shes a conspiracy theorist nut job and just openly racist too. Not sure why those two traits always seem to go hand in hand.
    Is he American, because she ticks a few boxes. :pac:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sg1djackson/status/1299684845036208130/photo/1

I'm not great at judging crowds, but there must be at least 17 million people there......

Edgware wrote: »
    And Ray Darcy said he would emigrate if Enda Kenny became Taoiseach. He is still here talking ****e on the radio and regularly dipping his head into the R.T.E. trough.

These ****ers realise how good they have it here and wouldnt be entertained anywhere else

He can **** off too. But apparently John and Gems are supposed to be people who keep their word and I'm sure that they would have an audience of tools where ever they went.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,122 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

hynesie08 wrote: »
    https://mobile.twitter.com/sg1djackson/status/1299684845036208130/photo/1

I'm not great at judging crowds, but there must be at least 17 million people there......
    Thanks for that link, it was worth opening for this comment! :pac:
    'We're planning a major crackdown on children's birthday parties - with life imprisonment the maximum penalty. It goes without saying that parties where drag queens provide the entertainment will be exempted - as long as parents pay for at least €9 worth of drag activity.'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

" He nearly put her over the bridge " " That bastard "

Better drama than Fair City. I am following.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,969 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

redarmy wrote: »
    Gemma O’Doherty cannot stream live they have blocked her and are removing all videos of ARREST

Who's 'they' in this context?

" He was on ...... an unbelievable power trip "

black-kettle.jpg

Beware the Bogeyman.

At least they are getting a laugh out of it , fair play. Talk about being away with the fairies, gotta love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

I hope the Guards took her phone as evidence. She should be asked for her name and address every time a guard comes into contact with her. Multiple charge sheets might soften her cough

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement