Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,639 ✭✭✭✭walshb

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    " He was on ...... an unbelievable power trip "

black-kettle.jpg

Now now, careful here...😊...we’re navigating a whole new world these days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

I hope the Guards took her phone as evidence. She should be asked for her name and address every time a guard comes into contact with her. Multiple charge sheets might soften her cough

Ah feck, sorry for double post

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

walshb wrote: »
    Now now, careful here...😊...we’re navigating a whole new world these days!!

I think it ok to discriminate against a kitchen utensil, even these days. The silver ones get all the headlines anyway, it is just not fair.

But labelling Gemma as " Irish " is very bad taste.

Dee truth is out der.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I’ll keep an eye out in blessington:)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

And thank god for that. Hate to live in the past where discriminating against minorities was grand.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I’ll keep an eye out in blessington:)
    You'll hear her squaking long before you see her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Interesting point how is she funded to do all these things? Is she independently wealthy? Or is she making money off the back of this? I don't know enough about the woman to answer either! Anyone know?

image.jpg

Apparently now she’s going to another state to seek asylum to get away from corrupt government/country!

Oh look. Another Tommy Robinson.

What. A. Surprise.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

image.jpg
    Someone who allows their pictures to hang like that should never be trusted!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

You'll hear her squaking long before you see her!

He'll know hes close when he sees withered plant life and birds falling dead from the sky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Tony EH wrote: »
    There are limits to the tolerance that should be allowed to that type though. Someone discussing the shooting of JFK, or RFK or whatever, I'll give an ear to. But the Gemma types need to be seriously combated. They're a dangerous element that prey on the easily susceptible in society. She's the dangerous type of conspiracy theorist that is out to blame the "other" for all the troubles in the world and spouting "great replacement" bullshit.

Conspiracies can and do happen. If history has shown us anything, it's that powerful groups can conspire to achieve their goals.

But the kind that go on about Hitler meeting aliens (Alec Jones), Lizard people (David Icke), 5G bollocks or numerous other items of gibberish breath that crap into young minds who then begin to see conspiracies everywhere. Although, I have to admit, I think Icke is pretty harmless really. Probably a nice guy. Just a bit touched. When he says "lizard people", really means "lizard people" :pac:

Bless.

when icke says lizard people he means jews. he is as anti-semtic as they come. he is just a bit cleverer about it than most.

Yeah, she'll get bail but she'll also now be in the garda system finally. No Guard will be afraid of apprehensive in arresting her from now on. Fingers crossed

They never were. Do you think her threats were actually taken seriously?
    I hope she's assessed under the mental health act while she's in custody cos hot dog she has lost her marbles.

Yup can be mad. You can have a mental illness. Gardai only get involved where there's an immediate risk to yourself or others requiring immediate intervention and assessment. 99% of the time, suicidal AND acting or threatening to act on it

when icke says lizard people he means jews. he is as anti-semtic as they come. he is just a bit cleverer about it than most.

I did always wonder if they used the same masks as the original V

" by hook or by crook "

Dee just turns me on.

No one can deny the passion of the fanaticism , mmmmmmmmm.

If Gemma could just get out of Dee's way the revolution might stand a chance.

Dee troof iz out der.

Gone down a rabbit hole. This guy is supposed to be live streaming the protest today but the stream isn't working. Here's one of his videos

McConnell is quality television too.

I never knew Ireland belongs to Jesus Christ and believe you me I know everything, almost.

Niall is all over it. Even did Croagh Patrick with the tricolor, gotta love him. Phucker wore shoes though, he cheats:).

Easily one of the most terrifying individuals we might witness over time. Genuinely scary when you think it through. He even believes his own shight, not good.

McConnell is quality television too.

I never knew Ireland belongs to Jesus Christ and believe you me I know everything, almost.

Niall is all over it. Even did Croagh Patrick with the tricolor, gotta love him. Phucker wore shoes though, he cheats:).

Easily one of the most terrifying individuals we might witness over time. Genuinely scary when you think it through. He even believes his own shight, not good.

anybody who doesn't do croagh patrick on their knees is cheating.

I did Croagh Patrick just the other day. Slapped myself in an iron maiden down at the Rocky stream part near the bottom, and just jostled my way up over several testing, blood soaked hours. Would recommend.

I did Croagh Patrick just the other day. Slapped myself in an iron maiden down at the Rocky stream part near the bottom, and just jostled my way up over several testing, blood soaked hours. Would recommend.

you weren't on your knees so you were cheating.

• Advertisement

I wore sandals ... which I know is basically heresy , but I then whipped myself on the back 50 times until I bled, while saying the Our Father.

It was my fault for not taking Jesus's country serious enough.

I wore sandals ... which I know is basically heresy , but I then whipped myself on the back 50 times until I bled, while saying the Our Father.

It was my fault for not taking Jesus's country serious enough.

Only 1 our father? You need to do at least 3 for any chance of forgiveness. Decade of the rosary never hurts either, you'll have it in the bank for the next sin

They never were. Do you think her threats were actually taken seriously?

Yup can be mad. You can have a mental illness. Gardai only get involved where there's an immediate risk to yourself or others requiring immediate intervention and assessment. 99% of the time, suicidal AND acting or threatening to act on it

No, of course her threats weren't taken seriously but I def think the Guards have held off on dealing with her properly for a long time. If any normal Joe treated them and abused them the way she has over the last 12 month's they'd have been long arrested and charged. Why is she so different? And I don't buy the whole, oh she wants to be arrested thing. Of course she does and she should have been several times yet the Guards let her act with seeming impunity.

" RTE is fake news " :eek:

Only 1 our father? You need to do at least 3 for any chance of forgiveness. Decade of the rosary never hurts either, you'll have it in the bank for the next sin

I also locked myself under the stairs for a week, rationing candles. I licked cross signs on the wall to keep my tongue warm. I didn't wear a mask either.

" RTE is the virus " :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

No, of course her threats weren't taken seriously but I def think the Guards have held off on dealing with her properly for a long time. If any normal Joe treated them and abused them the way she has over the last 12 month's they'd have been long arrested and charged. Why is she so different? And I don't buy the whole, oh she wants to be arrested thing. Of course she does and she should have been several times yet the Guards let her act with seeming impunity.

Playing the long game. Arrest her on the first occasion and make a martyr out of her. Arrest after a number of incidents and people realise she's bat**** crazy.
    Anyway where are all the posters here who were pushing her for the Presidency?
    Probably busy deleting

Well to would be surprised how much leeway people are given. Specially drunks

She encountered a few that decided to not give her the satisfaction and instead just make her look a tit.....

.... Then she met one of the other type

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Jesus what a gang of f**kin loopers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

What is it about nut jobs that John Waters finds attractive? Strange because its usually opposites attract

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,244 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

rosser44 wrote: »
    Jesus what a gang of f**kin loopers

Always their god and religion at the centre of it. Nutcases.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement