Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

rosser44 wrote: »
    Jesus what a gang of f**kin loopers

I just had a look. She is clearly not well at all. But what about the goons cheering he on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭dasdog

rosser44 wrote: »
    Jesus what a gang of f**kin loopers

The video stream is titled "End The Lockdown Protest Dublin" and I think they were chanting "Paedo scum off our streets" outside the GPO. The 1916 Proclamation then got a butchering and now this mad yoke Gemma is calling for the return of a Catholic Ireland and for The Spire to be taken down.

Big Pharma and Tech just got a mention to add some more randomness.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,244 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

dasdog wrote: »
    The video stream is titled "End The Lockdown Protest Dublin" and I think they were chanting "Paedo scum off our streets" outside the GPO. The 1916 Proclamation then got a butchering and now this mad yoke Gemma is calling for the return of a Catholic Ireland and for The Spire to be taken down.

It's like a bingo call of conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

That stream is brilliant, ***clap clap clap***

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

who was counter protesting? couldnt make out very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Her being in court would have been a fantastic opportunity for a judge to order a psychiatric assessment. Wonder why they didn't. She is clearly mentally ill.

It struck me watching that stream that they are right about just one thing. There is a lot of corruption and they do have a point about some of the organs of the state not being fit for purpose. For example our politicians are nowhere near as accountable as they should be, our planning and infrastructure system needs a complete overhaul, the justice and health systems are both completely broken, and there is phenomenal (and probably criminal) waste of taxpayers money in various areas. We do need a new political party to come along and start calling that all out, but these lads are not it. It's just 10% of their message lost in the 90% which is absolute nut job bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

1990sman wrote: »

No one takes them seriously enough to be bothered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I also locked myself under the stairs for a week, rationing candles. I licked cross signs on the wall to keep my tongue warm. I didn't wear a mask either.

" RTE is the virus " :D

LOL. I'm fairly sure RTE is not contagious.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Looking for refuge in another country?

Wouldn't that make her a......

"degenerate" "invader" is usually what her and her ilk call refugees

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

owlbethere wrote: »
    LOL. I'm fairly sure RTE is not contagious.

Maybe not but it is diseased!

• Advertisement

Who's 'they' in this context?

The globalist communist paedophile protectors?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,931 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

sdanseo wrote: »
    Her being in court would have been a fantastic opportunity for a judge to order a psychiatric assessment. Wonder why they didn't.

Didn't what?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    McConnell is quality television too.

I never knew Ireland belongs to Jesus Christ and believe you me I know everything, almost.

Niall is all over it. Even did Croagh Patrick with the tricolor, gotta love him. Phucker wore shoes though, he cheats:).

Easily one of the most terrifying individuals we might witness over time. Genuinely scary when you think it through. He even believes his own shight, not good.

Ah I dunno. I reckon he gets big bucks from USA and for a Nationalist he certainly has great links to the UK and loyalists. He's definitely ones that great at using all this to make loads of money for himself.

Terry Pratchet

Haha Big pharma. Gemma won awards from Big Pharma.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

Haha Big pharma. Gemma won awards from Big Pharma.

She certainly seems to be taking Big Pharma!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭BnB

namloc1980 wrote: »
    It's like a bingo call of conspiracy theories.

You could make a great drinking game out of it...

They mention....

5G: 4 fingers of beer...
    Vaccines: Slug of wine
    Chemtrails: Shot of Tequila

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

1990sman wrote: »

Pedo scum apparently

Her being in court would have been a fantastic opportunity for a judge to order a psychiatric assessment. Wonder why they didn't. She is clearly mentally ill.

Firstly, she hasn't been in court yet, & secondly judges don't order psychiatric assessments of people charged with public order incidents.

They were hanging around inside rte today for over 2 hours, I don't understand why rte didn't just make a complaint & get her removed......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,767 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Why were the banners removed?

No planning permission, likely a danger in this windy weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭Penfailed

McGaggs wrote: »
    No planning permission, likely a danger in this windy weather.

Distraction to drivers.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,854 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Muahahaha wrote: »

But I thought they had hundreds of banners, or at least carloads :pac:

NB - please include a warning when linking directly to a lunatic site, I'd rather not give them the clicks and ad views. Thanks.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Its not inconceivable that Gemma et al are getting donations from the same gene pool over there, much in the same way that American evangelists were donating to pro-life campaigns during the referendum on the 8th. iirc we even had an American college student who came over for a few months to campaign and protest with pro life groups.

Oh yeah, but it was dozens not just one.

And they were illegal immigrants here, a tourist visa does not permit political activity. Should have been deported and blacklisted.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

No, of course her threats weren't taken seriously but I def think the Guards have held off on dealing with her properly for a long time.

She and her ilk have been treated with kid gloves for far too long. Time to put an end to their nonsense.

Yeah, "Catholic Ireland" where no kid's ass was safe, and Pearse was a nonce.

I'm probable not the first to mention it but how great is it that were on page 623 of a poll that asks

"Should all posts mentioning Gemma O'Doherty be banned on Boards?"

:). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Witcher wrote: »
    Didn't what?

Order a psychiatric assessment.

Order a psychiatric assessment.

Well as bubble says, judges won't do that unless the defence claims shes not for to stand trial

She's mad, but not actually insane I don't think.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

This is gas remember Dee got arrested “ gemmmmmaaaaaaagh” and now it “deeeeeeeee”

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

So this a public order offence, a mate of mine called a Garda names once and it ended the same way. When she started calling the Garda names he decided it was a public order issue , this gives him the right to ask her her name and address, and unlucky for Gemma, failure to do so means he can arrest her. Just like a drunk young fella it’s a few hours detention and a slap on the wrist.

• Advertisement

So this a public order offence, a mate of mine called a Garda names once and it ended the same way. When she started calling the Garda names he decided it was a public order issue , this gives him the right to ask her her name and address, and unlucky for Gemma, failure to do so means he can arrest her. Just like a drunk young fella it’s a few hours detention and a slap on the wrist.

So she wants to become a refugee now because of that

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement