Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Absolute lunacy, these people are tapped, the internet has a lot to answer for all over the world...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Well whatever about BLM, it certainly seems the sister organisation, Antifa, is populated by huge amounts of criminals, drug dealers women and children abusers.
    These organisations, same as religions, are often a vehicle for people who have done wrongs to regain cred, virtue signalling in the extreme.
    I'd wager BLM is a similar vehicle for some, inherently bad people looking to raise their profile.

For Jedward (it is Jedward ?) to come out in support of anything is fine for daily mail readers who need to be lead through life by examples like this by celebs and need a mission if not a religion in life. But Jedward would not be intellectual powerhouses and are really late jumping on a bandwagon and aren't even offering much of an example. If you are big into Jedward, great news, if not a fan it's meaningless.

You should change your name to kool-aid drinker.

Fieldog wrote: »
    Absolute lunacy, these people are tapped, the internet has a lot to answer for all over the world...

The internet is just giving these bin lids a voice.

Fieldog wrote: »

Before the internet, there were newsletters and other publications that people could subscribe to.
    Sure the Internet is more accessible but more it highlights the fact that a lot of people are just plain arseholes and some are just a suffering from mental health issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

RasTa wrote: »
    Shows how stupid these people are. Can they not fine them, or shoot them?

https://twitter.com/Antcon7062/status/1309624076353310721

I don't have anything to add other than that poster is the funniest f*cking thing I've seen in ages. Bravo, nutjobs! Its like something from Brass Eye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Somebody obviously told them he'd be there and its quite clear they'll believe pretty much anything they are told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

How do they have time to be protesting about such sh1te? Anyone working full time is usually battling with any free time to catch up with jobs and laundry and doing a grocery shop and maybe trying to unwind after a work week and before another week begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Acosta

I don't have anything to add other than that poster is the funniest f*cking thing I've seen in ages. Bravo, nutjobs! Its like something from Brass Eye.

The Roderic O'Gorman protest outside the dail, the mask protest and screaming "peado scum" at people is as Brass Eye as it gets. Absolute nutters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

davedanon wrote: »
    You should change your name to kool-aid drinker.
    Thanks, you've really out me in my box
    Which organisation would this be? Can You tell us where it's based? An address? An official website? Somewhere to send our donations? I mean, it must be a real, legal entity, right? :rolleyes: :D
    Ah OK so are you saying Antifa doesn't exist for you? Noice! But am guessing that for you the IONA institute puts the combined power of the Masons Illuminati and the Knights templar in the happeny place? :-)

Thanks, you've really out me in my box

'put'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Does Gemma drive a white Hyundai car? Could of sworn it was her driving through Shankill today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

It would be a waste of resources to do either.

Ridicule them once. give ould Gemma her soapbox, 20 minutes with the right bunch of people and have them powerhose her with logic, scrub her with science and polish her off with ridicule to the point where she storms off in a hissyfit and checks herself in for the help she clearly needs.;)

The rest of them can be easily ignored as the mob will rapidly dissipate once they realize they've been following around a delusional basket case for months on end, wasting their time and energy on tin-foil hat spaghetti monster causes. They won't stop, but they'll fcuk off back under their rocks to punch cones and smoke bowls and convince each other that the universe is to blame for how confused the world makes them.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

owlbethere wrote: »
    How do they have time to be protesting about such sh1te? Anyone working full time is usually battling with any free time to catch up with jobs and laundry and doing a grocery shop and maybe trying to unwind after a work week and before another week begins.

You don't think any of them are actually normal, productive members of society, in or outside the home, do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

owlbethere wrote: »
    How do they have time to be protesting about such sh1te?

Same reason they were able to sit outside Googles offices last year every weekday for 5 or 6 weeks. They're unemployed, unemployable, unwilling to be employed or dole & benefit lifers.

Capture.png

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bocaman

How are they even able to get near an RTE building? At this stage the Gardai should come the heavy on them. If this group of anti-Irish thugs continue to get away with causing disruption its only a matter of time till someone gets killed.

Not strictly speaking on-topic, but I heard Matt Cooper announcing that Mary-Ellen Synon was going to be on his show. Anyone listen in? I can't stomach her. Ireland's Laura Ingraham. Apparently she's a hug Trump fan. Quelle surprise.

Not strictly speaking on-topic, but I heard Matt Cooper announcing that Mary-Ellen Synon was going to be on his show. Anyone listen in? I can't stomach her. Ireland's Laura Ingraham. Apparently she's a hug Trump fan. Quelle surprise.

She's a yank what you expect, and no didn't listen in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

She's actually American, and both pro slavery and pro KKK.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

Ah yes, the Bonk Of England.

Not surprising in these festering times that she crawls out from whatever stone she's been under for the past few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

1. All the bad stuff about him in the media? It's all fake news. All of it.

2. Covid? He never called it a hoax. What he actually said was "the Democrat response is a hoax." See 1.

3. He's so brave, standing up to China. Why, he's like that guy who stood in front of a tank that time. So brave.

And Cooper let her away with it all.

• Advertisement

She's actually American, and both pro slavery and pro KKK.

I know, but she lives and works here. Or used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

cml387 wrote: »
    Ah yes, the Bonk Of England.

Beat me to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I actually cannot believe these idiots were there outside RTÉ on Friday. I watched some of the interview with Fauci that Friday night. Do any of these protestors actually realize that, if they actually had the balls to watch the interview in the 1st place, Tubridy was speaking to Fauci in a pre-recorded interview via a TV screen placed in Studio 4. Fauci was not there in person in Studio 4 for that interview.

I actually cannot believe these idiots were there outside RTÉ on Friday. I watched some of the interview with Fauci that Friday night. Do any of these protestors actually realize that, if they actually had the balls to watch the interview in the 1st place, Tubridy was speaking to Fauci in a pre-recorded interview via a TV screen placed in Studio 4. Fauci was not there in person in Studio 4 for that interview.

Even if they were in fact aware that he was being interviewed remotely, as a lot of interviews are lately, protesting outside RTE is a bit of a habit for her and her band of merry tools.

Given most conspiracy theorists and sociopaths, see covid as a big hoax, it's not really surprising that they were there just because he was being interviewed regardless of how.

You would swear some of them are definitely posting in the covid threads, especially the restrictions discussion threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,852 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Well yeah, we have went from a incredibly homogenous culture

An incredibly homogenous and toxic theocratic culture which led to endless abuses especially towards anyone not white enough, not straight enough or not catholic enough.
    to now where we have almost 20% of people are non-Irish

20% not born here which is not the same thing, many are of Irish descent born in the UK or elsewhere. Most of the rest are from the EU.
    Why would you expect someone following the incredibly illiberal anti-women death cult of Islam to fit right into a liberal western democracy?

As I've said before, you do have to laugh when the anti-immigration types opportunistically use faux concern for womens' rights as a stick to beat islam with. Makes a change from campaigning against repeal, and all the other anti-woman guff out of them for years. National Party want women barefoot, pregnant and chained to a cooker.

I greatly dislike all religious fundamentalists, but islam isn't doing anything which christianity hasn't done before.

buckwheat wrote: »
    I genuinely don't think it's fair to label someone who despises Islam or Christianity as a racist. There are plenty of valid reasons to despise both that have nothing to do with race or nationality. To have an issue with somebody because of any physical attribute is about as insane and ridiculous as it gets but any religion as utterly ****ed up as either Islam or Christianity is fair game. Religion has nothing to do with race and that should be patently obvious to anyone unless they are determined not to see it.

Is anyone proposing to stop christians entering the country though?!?

sabat wrote: »
    Even being uber-cynical-if the nuns were selling babies for profit why would they put one in a situation where there's a high probability it would die?

Non-white daddy?

Only the good looking white blue eyed ones were saleable

Like it or not a lot of Catholics (and some Protestants) disapprove of homosexuality too. That's the thing about religions they tend to have deep rooted beliefs.

There's a fair number of catholics who want a return to the 'good old days' - sharia Irish-style - some of them even post on Boards.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Fascist traffic warden tickets innocent motorist.

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1310978870972121094

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

lol that's brilliant

every time she speaks she is further and further from being sane

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

If her car is the dark car, she was careful not to show her licence plate number!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The bint reckons that man doing his job is "out of control". Looks like he had plenty of control there. If it were me, I'd have made sure that camera phone ended up in the sea!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,585 ✭✭✭Penfailed

What a complete binlid.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement