Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

She's completely cracked.

Reminds of the poor woman who speaks her days taking to herself and pushing an empty pram around our town.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the real question is how have they not banned that aciquestion account. Gemma is permanently banned from twitter and she is using that account to circumvent that ban

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Is that account not taking the piss out if her??
    It's hard to tell what's real and what's parody with her in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

dan1895 wrote: »
    Is that account not taking the piss out if her??
    It's hard to tell what's real and what's parody with her in fairness.
    It is 100 percent there to take the piss

gmisk wrote: »
    It is 100 percent there to take the piss

it must be connected to her. where is it getting the videos from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

it must be connected to her. where is it getting the videos from?

Directly of her website I’d say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

�� https://t.co/cbVk9S1OKM https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1309198793741664260?s=20

I had a look at the twitter account linked to above.

Gods, she's a dangerous b1tch. Saying NHPETs only aim or goal is to control the nation under a dictatorship. Spreading false information and no doubt there will be gullible people to lap it all up. NHPET is trying to control the spread of the virus that was identified earlier this year as a novel coronavirus. They are trying to keep us as safe as possible until a vaccine hopefully comes through. She's a bad b1tch. It would be no harm if we did live under a dictatorship. Tramps like her wouldn't be allowed to roam free.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Years ago we used to have Mad Mary and before that we had Bang Bang.
    Nowadays we have Gemma...

Heroditas wrote: »
    Years ago we used to have Mad Mary and before that we had Bang Bang.
    Nowadays we have Gemma...

neither Mad Mary nor Bang Bang were actively harmful to others.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

That whiny voice of hers is just excruciating.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

That whiny voice of hers is just excruciating.

she could easily get a job in a glaziers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

She should watch the social dilemma on Netflix.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

the real question is how have they not banned that aciquestion account. Gemma is permanently banned from twitter and she is using that account to circumvent that ban

Ah no. as said above that account is certainly not on team Gemma.

In fairness they do a good job of keeping up with the latest news in Gem's world. Which is good as since her Twitter banning it's hard for ordinary folk like myself with an interest in the people involved in fringe politics to keep up to speed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

owlbethere wrote: »
    �� https://t.co/cbVk9S1OKM https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1309198793741664260?s=20

I had a look at the twitter account linked to above.

Gods, she's a dangerous b1tch. Saying NHPETs only aim or goal is to control the nation under a dictatorship. Spreading false information and no doubt there will be gullible people to lap it all up. NHPET is trying to control the spread of the virus that was identified earlier this year as a novel coronavirus. They are trying to keep us as safe as possible until a vaccine hopefully comes through. She's a bad b1tch. It would be no harm if we did live under a dictatorship. Tramps like her wouldn't be allowed to roam free.

I'm no fan of Gemma but what's the reason for calling women tramps in alot of your posts?

Another post in the covid thread about women who dress up for a night out calling them tramps.

Another post in the fair city thread calling a cheating girl a tramp but never mind about the guy who knew she was seeing someone.

Your deep hatred of women are coming through in your posts. Disgraceful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

I'm no fan of Gemma but what's the reason for calling women tramps in alot of your posts?

Another post in the covid thread about women who dress up for a night out calling them tramps.

Another post in the fair city thread calling a cheating girl a tramp but never mind about the guy who knew she was seeing someone.

Your deep hatred of women are coming through in your posts. Disgraceful.

How does calling Gemma a tramp translate as a deep hatred of women to you?

Do you realise that fair city is not real?

Get a life instead of rooting around looking to be offended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

They've got a point, though. Why call any woman a 'tramp'? It's sexist and loaded, and completely irrelevant in Gemma's case, since her sexual history/proclivities aren't the issue here.

And "get a life", "stop looking to be offended". Really? how about you address the question, instead of deflecting with that passive-aggressive nonsense.

What? The (fictional) woman is cheating. The man is not.

Would you like to comment on your hatred towards women dressing up for a night out. They're real.

What? The (fictional) woman is cheating. The man is not.

I know it's fictional. But that poster is throwing about dirty comments all over boards about women being tramps. But never mind about the guy who knew she was in a relationship. Why all the dirty comments about women?

I know it's fictional. But that poster is throwing about dirty comments all over boards about women being tramps. But never mind about the guy who knew she was in a relationship. Why all the dirty comments about women?

Again, she cheated, not the man. You may look down on the non cheating third wheel but they aren't in a relationship / commitment / agreement.

Sounds like you just want to blame the men

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Double O Seven

I have just sent Dee Wall a donation of €900. Long may her and Gemmas work continue

I have just sent Dee Wall a donation of €900. Long may her and Gemmas work continue

was this on gofundme?

Again, she cheated, not the man. You may look down on the non cheating third wheel but they aren't in a relationship / commitment / agreement.

Sounds like you just want to blame the men

Not blaming men in this. I agree with you. The issue is calling women tramps. That behaviour belongs in the 1950s. Would you like to comment on the other women being called tramps, because they aren't fictional. It seems like that poster likes calling women tramps. Very deep hatred towards women and it's horrible and disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Sure you did. :rolleyes:

Not blaming men in this. I agree with you. The issue is calling women tramps. That behaviour belongs in the 1950s. Would you like to comment on the other women being called tramps, because they aren't fictional. It seems like that poster likes calling women tramps. Very deep hatred towards women and it's horrible and disgraceful.

Not really. What he does in threads I'm not in is nothing to do with me nor do I know him.It could just be a term they use in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I bet you didn't.

Not really. What he does in threads I'm not in is nothing to do with me nor do I know him.It could just be a term they use in general.

They specifically talk about women dressing up for a night out in a covid thread, that has nothing to do with covid. That's not a term you throw about in general. It's deep hatred towards women.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Cheers. I've reported her account and hopefully paypal will delete it.

great idea

plus 1

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

They specifically talk about women dressing up for a night out in a covid thread, that has nothing to do with covid. That's not a term you throw about in general. It's deep hatred towards women.

So women dressing up for a night out has nothing to with Covid but the conversation about a bloke commenting on women dressing in a Covid thread is relevant in a Gemma thread?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

She seems to have completely lost her marbles now...

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1311316131509080064

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement