Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

She seems to have completely lost her marbles now...

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1311316131509080064

'They'll all be held to account for what they've done' Sending a bunch of lads from the council to the gulags for doing a bit of road works. What an absolute loon

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

More cracked by the day...that about sums her up alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’d almost like to see her and John Waters as a couple on Gogglebox!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

mynamejeff wrote: »
    great idea

plus 1
    Just done same lol

Grifters gonna grift let's be honest.

I am also not sure she needs that crutch when walking...the way she flew away when GOD was arrested....I'd say she is on disability though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

It would certainly be interesting to see the reaction to a gay kiss or an interracial couple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Is this actually her? I get that it’s a parody account but are they using actual footage she took? She doesn’t seem to be making any point beyond counting to 5 which is possibly an achievement for her. The fact the works are outside a graveyard seems to bother her for some reason Is she just walking down streets filming stuff giving commentary at this stage?

They specifically talk about women dressing up for a night out in a covid thread, that has nothing to do with covid. That's not a term you throw about in general. It's deep hatred towards women.

That's nothing to do with me or this thread

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

salmocab wrote: »
    Is this actually her? I get that it’s a parody account but are they using actual footage she took? She doesn’t seem to be making any point beyond counting to 5 which is possibly an achievement for her. The fact the works are outside a graveyard seems to bother her for some reason Is she just walking down streets filming stuff giving commentary at this stage?
    It must be her - nobody could mimic that level of lunacy with that annoying voice for that long without cracking up in laughter?

It must be her - nobody could mimic that level of lunacy with that annoying voice for that long without cracking up in laughter?

Jesus wept, I don’t know much about her beyond conspiracy theory nonsense but counting builders and peeking into a graveyard whilst confirming she doesn’t know how long it’s there is an odd way to spend a day, especially as for some reason she seemed to think she knew how long the graveyard was there at the start of the sentence before realising she didn’t.
    Are there actually people who are supporters of hers or are they just there for a laugh?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

salmocab wrote: »

From what I can see they take it off her website.

She must be seen as a total crack pot in her area walking around talking to herself in the tone!

• Advertisement

From what I can see they take it off her website.

She must be seen as a total crack pot in her area walking around talking to herself in the tone!

Someone said it before about bang bang and mad Mary, maybe she’s the modern equivalent but instead of a Shooting with a key she shoots footage with a phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

I know it's fictional. But that poster is throwing about dirty comments all over boards about women being tramps. But never mind about the guy who knew she was in a relationship. Why all the dirty comments about women?

It's not all over boards. Calling Gemma a tramp does not translate into a hatred for women.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

"No Social Distancing" from the woman who went to the Supreme Court over the Lockdown!

First they widened our footpaths and cyclelanes....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Reported your wan on PayPal, don't give these people any oxegen....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

50404865276_8171e6706e_z.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

humberklog wrote: »
    50404865276_8171e6706e_z.jpg

That is so funny. She has a huge file all on me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,428 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

owlbethere one week ban for publishing a private message on thread

It is against site rules

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=bie_faq_guidelines#faq_dont_publish_pms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Oops! Hate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

owlbethere wrote: »
    It's not all over boards. Calling Gemma a tramp does not translate into a hatred for women.
    Well not directly though it could do. If there was a woman that's OK to hate, no consequences then someone could vent their hatred safely on that one caricature.

I have just sent Dee Wall a donation of €900. Long may her and Gemmas work continue

A fool and his money are soon parted comes to mind, you'd have been better off wiping your arse with it.

• Advertisement

I have just sent Dee Wall a donation of €900. Long may her and Gemmas work continue
    Donation for what?
    Is she a registered charity?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

dan1895 wrote: »
    It would certainly be interesting to see the reaction to a gay kiss or an interracial couple.

Gem did react to an interracial couple already.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/co-meath-couple-lay-low-due-to-racist-abuse-after-lidl-advert-1.4041975

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Double O Seven

Donation for what?

The work that she does traveling around the country isn't free & I love how she winds up the left, seeing the left get all wond up about Dee and Gemma is the best comedy ever.

The work that she does traveling around the country isn't free & I love how she winds up the left, seeing the left get all wond up about Dee and Gemma is the best comedy ever.

If you actually feel that way, it's a bit sad and I'm sorry your life is so empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭Heroditas

neither Mad Mary nor Bang Bang were actively harmful to others.

Very true!

If I was lucky enough to have enticed that young lady, I wouldnt give a **** what gemma thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭timetogo1

Could have saved yourself a fortune and got a Netflix subscription.
    Some documentaries on it too so you could broaden your horizons when you're finished watching the comedies.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

wond up?

tumblr_ley7lv3UmE1qbxrc3o1_500.png

wond up?

tumblr_ley7lv3UmE1qbxrc3o1_500.png
    <shrill nutjob voice>
    Huh, he's another immigrant entering a country uninvited and taking someone's job!
    </shrill nutjob voice>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

I know we're not supposed to mention the 't' word, but really, this is textbook. *****ing 101.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement