Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,783 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I'm not an advocate of violence, but I would very much enjoy a video where I hear dee walls nose breaking into several pieces.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeCraig79/status/1314605608776204295

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭McFly85

Seems like 1 of 2 things is happening here:

Her Twitter ban has had the desired effect and people have started to forget she exists, so she comes up with more outlandish statements to try to get back into the public eye, or she’s genuinely got mental health issues which are only getting worse with her delusions being encouraged by Waters and his ilk.

If it’s the latter, I hope she can get the help she needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

I really have sympathy for the Gardai in having to deal with her ilk. Going around with a phone purposely flouting guidelines and basically saying you can’t touch me or arrest me because the public health advice is not mandatory. If the Gardai do try to intervene then they claim assault and protection of Constitutional rights etc.
    Thirty seconds of listening to any of them (especially those with the megaphones!) would give you an awful headache. I’m sure the Gardai will eventually be able to pull them up and arrest them for something but in the meantime it should be the social media companies and social welfare who are intervening here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

She's been booted off social media, so the only way to get attention is to spout batsh*t crazy nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

hynesie08 wrote: »
    I'm not an advocate of violence, but I would very much enjoy a video where I hear dee walls nose breaking into several pieces.....

😂😂 lol

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

hynesie08 wrote: »

I'm not an advocate of violence but what do others say that sounds similar to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Nal wrote: »
    Nah fair enough when someones coming out with thihs nonsense

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1290892282477109251

Shes a scumbag hypocrite -

https://gcn.ie/panti-gemma-odoherty-sway-pink-vote/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

She is on the big pharma & Denis O'Brien again. She never stops with the crap she spouts of her mouth doesn't she? She just keeps on giving and giving.

Those two ladies walking behind her could have thought oul Gemma was talking to the f*cking wall. :D

https://twitter.com/AnIrishIreland/status/1314281762604879874

Anyone see if her Big pharma trophy is still displayed?

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/top-award-for-independent-writer-26781398.html

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is there any chance they’ll get out the water cannons for their protest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

McFly85 wrote: »
    Seems like 1 of 2 things is happening here:

Her Twitter ban has had the desired effect and people have started to forget she exists, so she comes up with more outlandish statements to try to get back into the public eye, or she’s genuinely got mental health issues which are only getting worse with her delusions being encouraged by Waters and his ilk.

If it’s the latter, I hope she can get the help she needs.

She knows what she's doing there's nothing wrong with her at all. Some people are just blaggards and good for nothing. If she was around a few hundred years ago she'd be burning at the stake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

If Gemma O'D disappeared off the face of the earth today the Irish Times woke brigade would have to invent another.
    They need her as much as they need Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

If Gemma O'D disappeared off the face of the earth today the Irish Times woke brigade would have to invent another.

They’ve the one with the crutch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

lolwat. nobody needs gemma or trump

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Society is very, very well provisioned for inadequate, bigoted, hateful morons. If they disappeared, someone else would just take their place. It's like speculating what might happen if a particular blade of grass were to disappear.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭francois

The Irish times woke brigade seem to live rent free in the conservative mind

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Is there any chance they’ll get out the water cannons for their protest?

Shame they didn't, would have fun to watch. Good to see the Gardaí cracking down on it now, few smacks of the baton were had, when needed. A lot of them probably well known and already wanted by the Gardaí anyway. Its amazing the correlation between far-right scum and ordinary criminal scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Shame they didn't, would have fun to watch. Good to see the Gardaí cracking down on it now, few smacks of the baton were had, when needed. A lot of them probably well known and already wanted by the Gardaí anyway. Its amazing the correlation between far-right scum and ordinary criminal scum.

Any video of it available?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Any video of it available?

Best one I can find, better coverage on the news, should show it again later.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/gardai-clash-with-protesters-in-dublin-city-1.4377800

Fair play to those standing up against the mongs. They would think they can take over the streets otherwise, like in the US. And people complain about the peaceful BLM protests :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,017 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

That’s an incredible stupid post , is that one of your good ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

ParkRunner wrote: »
    I really have sympathy for the Gardai in having to deal with her ilk. Going around with a phone purposely flouting guidelines and basically saying you can’t touch me or arrest me because the public health advice is not mandatory. If the Gardai do try to intervene then they claim assault and protection of Constitutional rights etc.
    Thirty seconds of listening to any of them (especially those with the megaphones!) would give you an awful headache. I’m sure the Gardai will eventually be able to pull them up and arrest them for something but in the meantime it should be the social media companies and social welfare who are intervening here.
    This is kinda' confusing: surely if someone barks some mandatory command to you; it does not mean it is actual law ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Acosta

As horrible as Gemma is I don't even think she wants to be associated with anything organised by the NP. Neither do Hermann and his small gang and the yellow vests too. They are the worst of the worst. Racist, xenophobic, antisemitic, homophobic, violent thugs. Looked like there wasn't much of them either. Probably as many counter protesters if not more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

Acosta wrote: »
    As horrible as Gemma is I don't even think she wants to be associated with anything organised by the NP. Neither do Hermann and his small gang and the yellow vests too. They are the worst of the worst. Racist, xenophobic, antisemitic, homophobic, violent thugs. Looked like there wasn't much of them either. Probably as many counter protesters if not more.

The counter protestors look as bad if not worse....far left head bangers !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Grown adult saddos LARPing at being fascists vs grown adult saddos LARPing at being communists, they deserve each other.

LuasSimon wrote: »
    The counter protestors look as bad if not worse....far left head bangers !

Honestly from the cut of some them they wouldn't know what a left or right was.

I see it more as one side whining about having to wear a mask when they shop (purportedly) and the other side protecting peoples right to life, the most important civil liberty. That's what it comes down to really.

Honestly from the cut of some them they wouldn't know what a left or right was.

These groups attract the same kind of vulnerable impressionable people who get mixed up with cults.

I see it more as one side whining about having to wear a mask when they shop (purportedly) and the other side protecting peoples right to life, the most important civil liberty. That's what it comes down to really.

It comes down to the Sharks vs the Jets mate

It comes down to the Sharks vs the Jets mate

Or science vs what I read on Twitter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Acosta

quote="LuasSimon;114887201"]The counter protestors look as bad if not worse....far left head bangers ![/quote]

You don't need to be far left to be disgusted by the NP and want to protest their presence, but it did look like some of the counter protest might have a bit aggressive. Both groups were throwing stuff at each other.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement