Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Acosta wrote: »
    It was after the google protest that she had a rant about Barrett and co. on Twitter. And made the remark about NP being a bit Nazi etc.

Gemma is extremist. She has been a far right extremist for a few years now. Its laughable that people still try to claim she is reasonable and not really far right or not really racist or not as racist/fascist as the National Party that she happily allied with.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Bambi wrote: »
    Irish republicanism has only had one common thread down through its incarnations..the creation of a nation state, United Irishmen, Fenians ( American revolutionaries of course and now problematic) The Volunteers. The IRB, The IRA. The Post war IRA (Like poor oul Russell, his statue vandalised in the constituency of SFs leader and not a squeak out of her about it :o)

One commonality and it sure was'nt Internationalism. It was the very antithesis of Internationalism, which seeks the end of the Burgeois state. Of course you always had an Internationalist element that clung on to Nationalism as it was the only revolutionary tradition in this country that had any support, as always with the same effect that these elements have on any movement they hijack for their own purposes, disaster for the host body :D

This is absolute nonsense. Irish Republicanism has a very strong Internationalist element to it. The Proclamation of the Irish Republic read at the Easter 1916 rising even refers to "Gallant allies in Europe". Then you have the likes of de Valera (a Cuban American) touring the US for funds and other foreigners like Constance Markievicz at the centre of the movement.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The leaders of all these groups absolutely hate each other. The National Party denouncing the Yellow Vests as a Sinn Féin front, Hermann Kelly denouncing the National Party for committing violence, etc. It's hard to keep up.
    It's all a bit peoples front of judea though...

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Gemma is extremist. She has been a far right extremist for a few years now. Its laughable that people still try to claim she is reasonable and not really far right or not really racist or not as racist/fascist as the National Party that she happily allied with.

surely, Gemma and Rowan Croft, are 'nationalists'? Is it a heresy to say that "In 2018 there was an agreement by the govt. to bring into Ireland 500,000 migrants up to 2040 and also up to 500,000 of the children of the migrants, - some of whom may be born here. And that Ireland will accept up to 50 Billion Euros in order to manage this" - As said by : Simon Coveney, in November, 2018:- does that make Simon Coveney a 'racist' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

surely, Gemma and Rowan Croft, are 'nationalists'? Is it a heresy to say that "In 2018 there was an agreement by the govt. to bring into Ireland 500,000 migrants up to 2040 and also up to 500,000 of the children of the migrants, - some of whom may be born here. And that Ireland will accept up to 50 Billion Euros in order to manage this" - As said by : Simon Coveney, in November, 2018:- does that make Simon Coveney a 'racist' ?

Nationalists who are far right extremist nationalists yeah fair enough

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Dee is a tremendous stalwart woman.

Yes, it takes great courage to approach law-abiding teenagers and cough at them while carrying a crutch as a stage prop.
    Sinn Fein [and Fianna Fail] dragged down into this country: M+S, Homebase, Next, Tesco, PC World, Harvey Norman, Costa, Starbucks, TKMax, ............
    Have Sinn Fein and Fianna Fail given this country away to foreign business?

WTF are you on about. SF haven't been in government here since 1923. Foreign businesses provide hundreds of thousands of direct jobs here and many more indirectly. I suppose you want to go back to the 1950s when our exports were cattle on the hoof and people on the cattle boat? You forgot to mention FG by the way :)

Also who is going to pay us a hundred thousand euro a head per immigrant? Soros? :pac: what comic did you read that in?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

This is absolute nonsense. Irish Republicanism has a very strong Internationalist element to it. The Proclamation of the Irish Republic read at the Easter 1916 rising even refers to "Gallant allies in Europe". Then you have the likes of de Valera (a Cuban American) touring the US for funds and other foreigners like Constance Markievicz at the centre of the movement.

A strange sort of revolution which ended up with an ultraconservative catholic theocratic nation state which has never had a left-wing government!

Acosta wrote: »
    It was after the google protest that she had a rant about Barrett and co. on Twitter. And made the remark about NP being a bit Nazi etc.

Anybody who doesn't sufficiently fawn over her gets turned upon.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Her little goons got the **** kicked out of them by the republicans on Saturday by all accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Her little goons got the **** kicked out of them by the republicans on Saturday by all accounts

Careful now. The wing nuts will be triggered.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Bambi wrote: »
    Irish republicanism has only had one common thread down through its incarnations..the creation of a nation state, United Irishmen, Fenians ( American revolutionaries of course and now problematic) The Volunteers. The IRB, The IRA. The Post war IRA (Like poor oul Russell, his statue vandalised in the constituency of SFs leader and not a squeak out of her about it :o)

One commonality and it sure was'nt Internationalism. It was the very antithesis of Internationalism, which seeks the end of the Burgeois state. Of course you always had an Internationalist element that clung on to Nationalism as it was the only revolutionary tradition in this country that had any support, as always with the same effect that these elements have on any movement they hijack for their own purposes, disaster for the host body :D

LOL

Poor little Bambi is conflicted between his hatred of minorities and the support of Republican groups for equality.

Republicanism has, and always has been left wing and all about promoting equality. Republican groups strongly supported the American civil rights movement and even brought its leaders to Derry. All Republican groups are anti the far right.

So Bambi you can **** off and join your racist loving loyalist led goons but actual Republicans are on the other side.

And dont ever quote the republican movement when you promote racist ideology, go join your loyalist buddies and get your asses handed to you again next Saturday by the real patriots :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

I see a Twitter Account which heavily promoted Gemma, and which was probably operated by her good self, has been suspended as it violated Twitter rules, MakeIrelandIrishAgain @AnIrishIreland. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

It never rains but it pours for poor Gemgems

https://twitter.com/nwl88444048/status/1315903325846597632?s=19

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

........Republican groups for equality......

Now that made me laugh out loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

It never rains but it pours for poor Gemgems

https://twitter.com/nwl88444048/status/1315903325846597632?s=19

I refrain on commenting on this person as I believe she has serious psychological issues and needs help. I actually find insults against her distasteful at best.

She is going to end up driving herself to destitution if she keeps going like this.

Surely there is a family member or someone who can intervene on her behalf?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,311 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Birneybau wrote: »

It never pays to piss off the judge

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

One of her cousins posted about her recent issues on Twitter last year and had to delete the tweet after getting abuse from her supporters. It's sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭randd1

I refrain on commenting on this person as I believe she has serious psychological issues and needs help. I actually find insults against her distasteful at best.

She is going to end up driving herself to destitution if she keeps going like this.

Her family have repeatedly asked people not to pay her any attention or to engage with her.

It would be easy to say that she has psychological issues, but there's definitely an awareness to her actions too that says she understands perfectly what she's doing.

Personally, I think she likes the attention and is willing to do or say anything to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭guitarhappy

NEWS BULLETIN:

I haven't verified this in multiple sources but it's being reported today that Trump has offered Gemma the next seat on the Supreme Court of the United States.

He's run through his list of extreme right wing Catholic nut jobs from Opus Dei and the People of Praise. There would be two seats available if they can get the remaining two Jewish female justices to die or leave to spend more time with their families. Then the Court would be compromised entirely of non mainstream right wing Catholic cult members, without exception.

Apparently, Gemma is entitled to U.S. citizenship by jus sanguinis, or Right of Descent, because she had a parent or grandparent who once visited America on holiday, there by establishing habitual residence. I'll keep you all informed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

And tonight she is claiming Aaron Brady has been framed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

And tonight she is claiming Aaron Brady has been framed

Talk about backing the wrong horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,540 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Talk about backing the wrong horse.

I'm surprised they aren't trying to get Graham Dwyer and Joe O'Reilly out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I'm surprised they aren't trying to get Graham Dwyer and Joe O'Reilly out!

With the amount of spare time these muppets seem to have on their hands, I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 30,540 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

He was sentenced to 40 years earlier on.
    Gemma gave a speech and Dee, etc were shouting innocent at people including to Garda Donoghue’s widow.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

Gemma gave a speech and Dee, etc were shouting innocent at people including to Garda Donoghue’s widow.

I'll probably get a warning for this but I dont care. What absolute C*nts.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

that is lower than a snakes belly - Dee Wall is just poison.

PhoneMain wrote: »
    I'll probably get a warning for this but I dont care. What absolute C*nts.

If anything your being to kind.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Imagine being so intellectually stunted and vapid that you have to taunt a woman like Caroline Donohue who's been so through so much to see justice done to feel any sense of self-worth.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,335 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Absolute tramps :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement