Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

randd1 wrote: »
    Her family have repeatedly asked people not to pay her any attention or to engage with her.

It would be easy to say that she has psychological issues, but there's definitely an awareness to her actions too that says she understands perfectly what she's doing.

Personally, I think she likes the attention and is willing to do or say anything to get it.

She trades off of goons and the more stupider side of the right wing. I daresay she's not entirely the full shilling, but she definitely knows her target audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’d actually put these individuals in the same bracket as people like Ian Huntley, Just pure vile and horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭hblock21

but what is she actually saying about him being framed? I cant find anything anywhere.....for obv reasons (load of nonsense!)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Maybe tune in at 9pm to hear her whiny nutjob conspiracy nonsense...
    https://twitter.com/PatriciaMAC10/status/1316097251131957248

Actually that was last night (I must have missed it :rolleyes:)

She has a video on her site which is tbh stomach churning...
    https://gemmaodoherty.com/video/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Be a shame if someone introduced her to a MAC10

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭hblock21

I'll pass thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

And the one sharing it above is the same one who was harassing people in Donegal, following fire and rescue crews, council workers and gardai and then claiming she was the one being harassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Vile scum

Absolute dirtbags

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Gowls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

She's crossed a line now. Any hope she had of support from gobsh1tes who just liked to do a bit of protesting and boozing, and weren't all that into the aul conspiracy theories, will abandon her now.

We know her true colours now, and anyone who continues to support her is bottom of the barrel human scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

seamus wrote: »
    She's crossed a line now. Any hope she had of support from gobsh1tes who just liked to do a bit of protesting and boozing, and weren't all that into the aul conspiracy theories, will abandon her now.

Thats already happened. Theres only 6 of them there. 5Gems, Dee and 4 clowns holding the banner.

I'm convinced she's doing some Andy Kaufman style performance art at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

A slurry tank needs to be sprayed at them if they do anything like that again

• Registered Users Posts: 9,782 ✭✭✭hynesie08

The Nal wrote: »
    Thats already happened. Theres only 6 of them there. 5Gems, Dee and 4 clowns holding the banner.

One of them is Andy Dyson anyway...... Wonder how tough he'd be without a gang behind him.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,311 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ireland's version of The Westboro Baptist Church

• Registered Users Posts: 10,311 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

seamus wrote: »

We know her true colours now, and anyone who continues to support her is bottom of the barrel human scum.

There's a real self-destructive current running there.

She's virtually forcing any lost soul that was thinking of following her to turn away. And maybe some of the incumbents.

And the only people who could receive this latest one positively are the ATM robbing community. A very small constituency of dissident ira thieves.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ffs that looper will literally do anything for attention.

Dee seemed to need her crutch today...she couldn't lose the oul disability

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Couldn't even get to half way through that.

She's an absolute disgrace, as is Dee and the other clowns in that video. A padded cell is what O'Doherty needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Birneybau wrote: »

"The dogs in the street" have more empathy and intelligence than you, Gemma, you vile c*nt.

Are her disciples names generally well known? I wouldn't have known about this Dee one until I saw her name in this thread. Would be handy for people to have them all named on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Why can't a doctor be called to assess her? Is there anything stopping someone doing just that on a matter of potential self harm or creating harm for others by her actions?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Why can't a doctor be called to assess her? Is there anything stopping someone doing just that on a matter of potential self harm or creating harm for others by her actions?

Being a grade A c*nt isn't a mental health problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

You can be a grade a c*nt and need an intervention.

Being a grade A c*nt isn't a mental health problem.

She seems to be suffering delusions

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MilitaryRoad

gmisk wrote: »
    Ffs that looper will literally do anything for attention.

Dee seemed to need her crutch today...she couldn't lose the oul disability

If she's fit enough to be able to protest and run after people and hurl and roar abuse at them for prolonged periods of time then she's clearly fit enough to come off disability and do office work or get herself upskilled and do office work from home. Not that anyone would give her a job with that attitude.

The state has allowed a whole generation of these piss takers who get on "the disability" and then they never do as much as a days work again in their entire lives because they are molly coddled by the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

You can be a grade a c*nt and need an intervention.

Someone will lose the rag with her one day and "intervene" in a way she won't forget.

Tony EH wrote: »
    Someone will lose the rag with her one day and "intervene" in a way she won't forget.
    Well they'll have to get in line like everyone else!
    590883d21400001f00a9d02d.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I did see Dee Webster outside the court on the Six-One News this evening. Herself along with her cohorts in crime are vile scumbags.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement