Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bocaman

Far right with the UDA on Saturday and dissident IRA on Wednesday. The real scrapings of the toilet bowl. Utterly repulsive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Birneybau wrote: »

Something seriously wrong with her and any who follow her. Nothing but thugs, i saw them in bray targetting the Garda that arrested her when she was on the bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I'm surprised they aren't trying to get Graham Dwyer and Joe O'Reilly out!

Gemma wouldn't like Graham Dwyer. Too much of that sordid kinky sex stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,311 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Heroditas wrote: »
    Gemma wouldn't like Graham Dwyer. Too much of that sordid kinky sex stuff.

She prefers Water's Sports

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

He was sentenced to 40 years earlier on.
    Gemma gave a speech and Dee, etc were shouting innocent at people including to Garda Donoghue’s widow.

This is the scummiest attention seeking ever

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

well that is an image i will never erase from my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

tenor.gif?itemid=12354183

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭HBC08

It's only a matter of time til they get the wrong person on the wrong day and somebody takes that crutch and batters Dee over the head with it,hope shes filming at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I know I shouldn't be surprised but I did think that there was a floor that Gemma and her lot wouldn’t sink below but what they did today was utterly vile. I mean them heckling a widow who lost her husband in a horrific way is just beyond the pale. At some point these eijits will look under the wrong rock.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I wonder how those espousing Gemma to be just a good old fashioned - run of the mill- conservative balance that with her supporting a convicted cop killer and being part of a gathering that shout that loud in front of the deceased's wife.

• Advertisement

humberklog wrote: »
    I wonder how those espousing Gemma to be just a good old fashioned - run of the mill- conservative balance that with her supporting a convicted cop killer and being part of a gathering that shout that loud in front of the deceased's wife.

No they are to busy in another thread about their last protest where there wasn't any women around to assault and they had to hide behind the guards being ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

What sort of loons support a murdering psycho who killed a decent honest Garda?

I was so angered seeing those idiots outside the court today. At first I thought it was just the anti-maskers looking to get near cameras... to think they want 'justice' for that scrote??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭francois

HBC08 wrote: »
    It's only a matter of time til they get the wrong person on the wrong day and somebody takes that crutch and batters Dee over the head with it,hope shes filming at the time

The crutch is a prop, no doubt to claim some sicknes benefit, though I wonder if welfare know she's soliciting donations on places like paypal....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I was so angered seeing those idiots outside the court today. At first I thought it was just the anti-maskers looking to get near cameras... to think they want 'justice' for that scrote??

Oh they'll be anti-maskers too. Why stop at one stupid cause?

Good man Paul, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

They have the nerve to say that the Brady family have lost their son? No, they can still see him unlike the Donohoe family.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Can someone explain where the whole Aaron Brady thing ties in to G'OD? Like - what possible benefit does she get from associating herself with him? I'm at a loss to see what her potential win is in this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Can someone explain where the whole Aaron Brady thing ties in to G'OD? Like - what possible benefit does she get from associating herself with him? I'm at a loss to see what her potential win is in this?

They probably think negative publicity is better than no publicity...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I presume that it is because she has been on the wrong side of the law for a number of things recently so she is now anti-Garda

• Registered Users Posts: 55,633 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Her utter hate for law abiding decency...

The woman is full of hate...And despises people who are charged with providing ya all with some sort of safeness and harmony.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Probably because she hates the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Sheep breeder

A slurry tank needs to be sprayed at them if they do anything like that again

Now you wouldn’t waste good slurry on them, down in the sewers with the lot of them is where they belong with all the rats and the sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

It's exposure to increase, or keep alive, her profile. If you're talking about her, she's still "relevant". It doesn't really matter what you're talking about, or what batshit crazy nonsense she's doing/done. She's still a topic of conversation as opposed to not being one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Probably because she hates the Gardai.

She is building a "victim" story for when AGS have had enough or her guff and get the excuse to pick her up (all the better if she resists). Then she'll be wrecking everyone's heads with that dentist drill of a voice of hers about how she has been a target of AGS (discrimination, brutality, prejudice blah blah blah pick one)

She is basically writing herself a little license to push AGS to the limit and making herself untouchable.

By supporting a chap whos alibi to armed robbery and murder was that he was laundering fuel at the time, who is a confirmed recidivist and who skipped through 2 countries to avoid the arm of the law.
    By doing so in the face of the murder victim's widow outside the courts.

She's off her trolley and if I were in AGS shoes, I would be talking to some of the expert psychiatric witnesses that the deal with and whatever family members are remaining and have her white boxed for a few months before she succeeds inciting harm to herself or others. There's no point pretending she is "politically woke" she is either the prize winning ar$ehole of the nation or a dangerous nutbag.

A spell within some nice soft walls will give her time to work out which she wants to be, or whether there is a higher path.
    Its tragic and she deserves sympathy and help for her condition. Its a failure of the mental health act to allow her to do what she is doing.
    If she comes out of treatment the same as she went in, she will end up having 40 shades hammered out of her in a mysterious incident or worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

She even says herself "I cannot definitively say why but it is my belief" So no evidence to back herself up, only her own deranged notions.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

Of all the bad stuff I've seen Gemma do in the past few years this must be the lowest.

Can someone explain who that one Dee is? Was she too a one-time journalist / election candidate or something that people know who she is, or is she only known for cheer-leading Gemma?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

Of all the bad stuff I've seen Gemma do in the past few years this must be the lowest.

Can someone explain who that one Dee is? Was she too a one-time journalist / election candidate or something that people know who she is, or is she only known for cheer-leading Gemma?

She has tried her luck in a few elections and got nowhere. What she stands for is not really clear but seems to change her tune every few years. Previously a yellow vester and pro LGBTI rights, now a campaigner for homelessness which amplifies loudly into any range of baseless justice related campaigns. Apart from that she’s probably one of the most disgusting human beings you will likely come across

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Yeah. She was just one of Gems early followers. Shes as thick as they come. At one point yesterday she was shouting about justice for IAN Brady. lol.

Between yesterday and Gems questioning if Justin Barrett supports paedos, it means theres only going to be a handful of them now. Irelands Westboro Baptist Church. Bitter angry failures looking to project their failures onto other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

What sort of loons support a murdering psycho who killed a decent honest Garda?

She's just there to wind up the Guards that arrested her on that bridge
    A childish idiot craving attention who is so desperate for attention that she and her friend whose name I forget probably read this thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement