Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,457 ✭✭✭This is it

What an absolute cûnt. I've loads to say but it all comes back to that really, no need for anymore.

That would be some plant operation - how many years now has she been at it? Who exactly would be funding that kind of plant operation?

Or is this just taking Gemma's tactic of screaming 'False Flag Operation' at everything you don't like?

The likes of the national party, were happy to use her channel as another soapbox, but they and her are calling each other leftist plants. I think this has been since Justin tried to attend one of her party meetings last year and ran away when he seen people outside protesting.

What ever about plants, the national party, gems etc produce enough sh1te between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

This is it wrote: »
    What an absolute cûnt. I've loads to say but it all comes back to that really, no need for anymore.

Gets my vote for new thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Balagan1 wrote: »
    What you suggest is not possible. If a person's immediate family has given up on them it is a very rocky road to be travelled before a person with mental issues can be helped. In the old days, when a family could no longer cope with a person, they would call in the doctor or the priest and work on convincing the person to get help or even getting it for them. It had plenty of room for abuse, with perfectly sane people being committed and lost in mental hospitals for no other reason but that they were rebels or different or family just wanted them out of the way.

That said, the video of this woman making fun of an old man, mocking his mask-wearing and physically removing his mask in the midst of a pandemic to which he is especially vulnerable, is a matter for the Gardai, but, again, a complaint would have to be made to them. The man may not be able to make such a complaint and who knows if he has family/friends who could help him do this and support him through the process.

If you look in the twitter comments from one lady in the 1st video of the incident between the elderly man & GO'D in Kildare St.

She had said that she is a long time friend of this elderly man that was being filmed & accosted by GO'D. The young lady has said something along the lines that he is an vulnerable individual who is suffering from mental health issues. The elderly man has one brother as his family member however the relationship between them both is complicated atm. She said that a formal complaint will be made/was made to Gardai either yesterday/earlier today over the incident.

I know that it may not be appropriate to post any speculation about this man's current situation. But it does sound to be extremely serious when you do read some details about the man's health status given his age at the current time. I do know that Gemma was absolutely out of line when she approached this man in Dublin to take part in this recent incident. She should not have touched or go near this man under any circumstances knowing that she could have spread the virus to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Nal wrote: »
    She doesn't really spend any money. Anyone can live stream and walk around the roads shouting at people.

She is spending a lot of money on leaflet printing and delivery. A lot of money travelling around the country. A lot of money on banners for protesting.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Acosta wrote: »

I know. Exactly. Lots of people here trying to claim that she isnt dangerous and should only be laughed at and that her politics are not dangerous.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭excludedbin

But remember: the far right don't exist and if they do, they're not a threat, and if they are, they're not serious, and if they are serious... it's actually your fault for noticing them/criticising them. That or it's "mental illness" because anything that makes the right look bad is absolutely never the fault of right wingers or their ideology.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,709 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I know. Exactly. Lots of people here trying to claim that she isnt dangerous and should only be laughed at and that her politics are not dangerous.

Yeah. I think we've ventured into the territory of yelling "Fire!" in a crowded arena at this stage.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

That would be some plant operation - how many years now has she been at it? Who exactly would be funding that kind of plant operation?

Or is this just taking Gemma's tactic of screaming 'False Flag Operation' at everything you don't like?

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't believe she's a plant by the left at all. I'm just repeating what I've read by people affiliated to the Irish YVs.

Personally I think some in the YV are using this narrative against Gemma in order isolate her and separate her from their organisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,310 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Thick scumbags is all they are. Open for thread. Dee on a mad one as usual.

https://twitter.com/TheBeaconIrl/status/1319268536099860480

• Advertisement

Dee '80 a day' Wall/Whatever the fcuk her name is. Tramp.

https://twitter.com/TheBeaconIrl/status/1319295184299982849

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Birneybau wrote: »
    Dee '80 a day' Wall/Whatever the fcuk her name is. Tramp.

https://twitter.com/TheBeaconIrl/status/1319295184299982849

is it too much to hope that the gardai baton charge them?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Send Hope and Prayers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Acosta

Spotted a couple of the violent thugs from previous NP gatherings in the clips.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

But remember: the far right don't exist and if they do, they're not a threat, and if they are, they're not serious, and if they are serious...
    Oh certainly, but thankfully they are an absolutely tiny number of people that are involved.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Tear gas and rubber bullets?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

For someone on disability and using a crutch to walk supposedly...Dee Wall doesn't half get around a lot!
    Bunch of pricks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Tear gas and rubber bullets?

Or water cannons.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Or water cannons.
    Filled with hand sanitizer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,783 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I assume the government will lift the lockdown now and arrest all the gardai for protecting paedos?

Pubs open tomorrow!! Well done Dee!

• Advertisement

Or perhaps the 5G death rays should be switched on?

(anything that results in Gardai not actually having to touch them)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭circadian

gmisk wrote: »

Bw the first wash they've had in years.

100% strength needed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

For someone on disability and using a crutch to walk supposedly...Dee Wall doesn't half get around a lot!
    Bunch of pricks

As past video evidence has shown, she's well able to move fairly lively without it, especially if there's Gardai in the vicinity

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Or water cannons.

There's literally a river right here beside them, just tip them in.

There's literally a river right here beside them, just tip them in.

True, more environmentally friendly. Dee first. Is the lovely Gemma there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I think people suggesting watercannons and plastic bullets is a bit much.I think a better option and, imho , a saver non-lethal way would be just to fire job application forms at them ....they'd disperse quicker :P

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

I think people suggesting watercannons and plastic bullets is a bit much.I think a better option and, imho , a saver non-lethal way would be just to fire job application forms at them ....they'd disperse quicker :P

They've never even seen a job application form!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Acosta

The Guards in attendance should be asking them for their addresses and if they're further than 5k from their homes, they should be issued with fixed charge notices. And if they refuse to pay the fine then send them to jail for 6 months.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement