Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,457 ✭✭✭This is it

Gem needs all the support she can get but even she must be looking at that thinking WTF.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,310 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

This is it wrote: »
    Gem needs all the support she can get but even she must be looking at that thinking WTF.

She does not.

Anyway, Graham Carey was released.

Any spare change bud?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,054 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Birneybau wrote: »
    Help me hole. She's a rabble rousing scumbag.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1320670566576173056

"wrestling promo" 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 24,054 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

She does not.

Any spare change bud?

Pretty embarrassing for real Dubs fans.

She does not.

Any spare change bud?

Sorry, bad wording. I don't mean I support or want others to, I mean she has so little support that anyone will do but surely even she can see how bananas that one is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

Is she menopausal? Probably too old for that

• Registered Users Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Yeah, I take it back, she's just a toe rag scumbag

Who's the 'Wine Drinker'?

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Get Real

She does not.

Any spare change bud?

He's a disgrace in that photo you attached. Holding the Irish Flag after being released from court, like some kind of political prisoner.

I wonder will he tell us, what offence was he up in court for. And are we all paying for him and legal aid, or is he paying his own way?

Here's an idea for him to help society. Stop getting arrested in the first place for whatever it was and taking handouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,709 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

So wait...

The protestors are being bussed in by the gardai to make Gemma look bad?

She thinks highly of herself!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,709 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

John Waters?

• Advertisement

Yeah, I take it back, she's just a toe rag scumbag

Dean Martin?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Wouldn’t it be great if just this once, the Guards actually followed through an investigation and a file was sent to the DPP, and she was dragged through the courts and found guilty, and then a judge actually had her a custodial sentence....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Wouldn’t it be great if just this once, the Guards actually followed through an investigation and a file was sent to the DPP, and she was dragged through the courts and found guilty, and then a judge actually had her a custodial sentence....

I know of a communist activist who frequently uses his FB to call for the execution of "blueshirts" and their collaborators who was a parliamentary assistant for a left wing TD (which I assume gave him a Dail security clearance)

It goes to show how little of a danger the authorities deemed this fantasist to be.

It's psychiatric help she needs

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I know of a communist activist who frequently uses his FB to call for the execution of "blueshirts" and their collaborators who was a parliamentary assistant for a left wing TD (which I assume gave him a Dail security clearance)

It goes to show how little of a danger the authorities deemed this fantasist to be.

I too knew of a few like that in their younger days. Most have toned down the death threats. I really think we need to get a lot sterner on threatening and assaulting politicians.

The Leo varadkar smoothie thrower, the woman who tried to throw herself infront of ends kennys car , the jobstown yob mob & Paul Murphy who trapped Joan Burton in her car, this mad dee woman,

all of them should see some time in a cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

John Waters?
    So what your saying is...John Waters into wine...
    How biblical lol

Let's see if that scum bag Dee gets some comeuppance for her threats fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Piehead wrote: »
    She is way past that stage...I'm not saying she is old but she apparently went to school with Mary Magdalene

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Piehead wrote: »

20 years ago maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭BonsaiKitten

A bit off topic maybe but when I watched this clip, I couldn't help but think of Gemma. I wonder if her family shares the same views?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-54669239

Also, wouldn't your heart just break for this poor man? Can't imagine what having to say these things about your own mother must be like.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,709 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I too knew of a few like that in their younger days. Most have toned down the death threats. I really think we need to get a lot sterner on threatening and assaulting politicians.

The Leo varadkar smoothie thrower, the woman who tried to throw herself infront of ends kennys car , the jobstown yob mob & Paul Murphy who trapped Joan Burton in her car, this mad dee woman,

all of them should see some time in a cell.

KmmbkPbR5HzO.gif

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

@DubInMeath. You say "under the constitution you have a right to assemble...." and "this right is limited by legislation to protect public order and morality. The law prevents or controls meetings that are calculated or designed to cause a riot or breach of the peace."

Dee at the Phoenix Park [and Gardai were present]. The video was interesting. Even more so - some masked 'crustys' [I assume Sinn Fein] arrived, clearly - with the 'calculated' intent/design, to cause a riot or breach of the peace'. Gardaí stood by.

The Gardai breached this? are they political in this? And, eerily, in many other instances? and areas of Garda work. This may be a really serious fault line in the justice system?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭excludedbin

But remember: the far right don't exist, and if they do exist you should ignore them, and if you don't ignore them then it's your fault they're growing. The violent thugs battered a woman with a plank wrapped in the tricolour but you've still got saps in this thread and others wringing their hands about the "far left".

Who the hell are they, anyway? A bunch of loudmouth students and the alphabet soup parties? Meanwhile the far right are actually assaulting people at their rallies, sending death threats to anyone that looks at them the wrong way, burning prospective DP centres, and firebombing the cars of TDs that dare to criticise them. Nothing will be done so long as the useful idiots continue to whinge and moan about "both sides" when it's only one ****ing side that's made up of violent thugs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,709 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

@DubInMeath. You say "under the constitution you have a right to assemble...." and "this right is limited by legislation to protect public order and morality. The law prevents or controls meetings that are calculated or designed to cause a riot or breach of the peace."

Dee at the Phoenix Park [and Gardai were present]. The video was interesting. Even more so - some masked 'crustys' [I assume Sinn Fein] arrived, clearly - with the 'calculated' intent/design, to cause a riot or breach of the peace'. Gardaí stood by.

The Gardai breached this? are they political in this? And, eerily, in many other instances? and areas of Garda work. This may be a really serious fault line in the justice system?

What is interesting here? We're talking about cultural maggots. They have no interest in anything beyond themselves and getting as much attention for themselves. They're embracing more and more extreme, nonsense beliefs because they're simply that desperate for attention.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

But remember: the far right don't exist, and if they do exist you should ignore them, and if you don't ignore them then it's your fault they're growing. The violent thugs battered a woman with a plank wrapped in the tricolour but you've still got saps in this thread and others wringing their hands about the "far left".

Who the hell are they, anyway? A bunch of loudmouth students and the alphabet soup parties? Meanwhile the far right are actually assaulting people at their rallies, sending death threats to anyone that looks at them the wrong way, burning prospective DP centres, and firebombing the cars of TDs that dare to criticise them. Nothing will be done so long as the useful idiots continue to whinge and moan about "both sides" when it's only one ****ing side that's made up of violent thugs.

There is no far right in Ireland. No shortage of far left crust merchants though. Inventing an opposition gives them a reason to get up in the morning while the rest of us get up to go to work.

There are far left parties in opposition to the government. They will always just be opposition

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Deshawn wrote: »
    There is no far right in Ireland. No shortage of far left crust merchants though. Inventing an opposition gives them a reason to get up in the morning while the rest of us get up to go to work.

There are far left parties in opposition to the government. They will always just be opposition

pure bollix. and that is about as polite i can be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

pure bollix. and that is about as polite i can be.

Far left parties have no place in dail eireann. Yet here we are

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Far left parties have no place in dail eireann. Yet here we are

it was more the "there is no far right in ireland" that i was calling bollix. if you think that you haven't been paying attention

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

There is no far right in Ireland.

Looooooooool!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement