Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,782 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

What an absolute laughing stock of a human. Two middle aged technophobes lecturing people online about the dangers of a technology that they clearly don't even understand. Its like a parody.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

gmisk wrote: »
    The one about 5G and boars is very funny.
    Who is the lady in the green jacket?
    Have her and Dee had a falling out?!

Thats Fiona Marie Flanagan. Another Gemma but more toxic I reckon. Very anti emigration, pro catholocism (nothing wrong with being religious - I'm somewhat religious myself, I can just see some of the mad sh1t in religion and I'm also happy for everyone else to have their own religion or none). She's toxic as is she will look at a biased blog on twitter and call it "research" and scathes anyone who happens to disagree with her, usually in highly insulting ways. Comes across as very well spoken and posh however, I'm sure she's the type of person Gemma wants to associate herself with rather than Dee.

I really have to stop wasting time looking up these loopers on social media, I'm car crash viewing tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

That Dee looks like she’s had a few spicebags in her day if you know what I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭musiknonstop

Gemma's friend Flanagan had a falling out with the PayPal Patriots recently when it was revealed that she has some Jewish family. She failed their purity test for Irish Patriotism after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Not sure when it happened, but Fiona blocked me on twitter :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

Gemma's friend Flanagan had a falling out with the PayPal Patriots recently when it was revealed that she has some Jewish family. She failed their purity test for Irish Patriotism after that.

It's noticeable that as their rallies have gotten smaller over the past month they are turning against each other more and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

........ The protestors on the opposition's side aren't 'lesser' just because most on here disagree with them.

100% agree with you. They aren't lesser because most on here disagree with them.
    Ther are however absolutely lesser because there are attending an event organized by and facilitated by fascists and racists

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

100% agree with you. They aren't lesser because most on here disagree with them.
    Ther are however absolutely lesser because there are attending an event organized by and facilitated by fascists and racists

Anyone protesting anything during this pandemic is an utter moron equalled across the board. BLM, Debenhams, National Party, Gemma, Counter protesting any of the protests.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,776 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Anyone protesting anything during this pandemic is an utter moron equalled across the board. BLM, Debenhams, National Party, Gemma, Counter protesting any of the protests.
    I agree with all those bar Debenhams to a degree.
    I really have huge sympathy for them, my husband's friends mother worked in cork branch for 20 plus years.
    They are small numbers wise and seemingly spaced out protests/pickets, they have lost their jobs overnight and are trying to get a fair settlement.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,309 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Trade unionists standing up for a fair deal are exactly the same as a group of cranks led by an attendee of Nazi rallies? These arguments are getting more desperate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Trade unionists standing up for a fair deal are exactly the same as a group of cranks led by an attendee of Nazi rallies? These arguments are getting more desperate.

Standard debating tactic. When you know you're supporting deplorables, all you can do is to label everyone as deplorable so then it doesn't matter.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

They are bringing in the evils of reasonable working conditions, pay etc. Also they don't support the idea that migrants should be left to drown at sea.

So you could see where some people might have an issue with them.

Getting to peak stupidity now; just as I figured.

"All protesters are morons in this time of a pandemic... except members of a Trade Union" :rolleyes:

The cognitive dissonance is astounding. As for me, well I know Covid is mainly a plandemic to deprive us of our
    rights, with little to no effect on 99.95% of the population.

Some on here might scoff at those two lines directly above, but they have zero credibility if they think being part of a
    Trade Union keeps them immune - Even if it does, using the old "Think of the Children" type guilt-trip - how are their
    friends/relations/neighbours etc immune. They can't be all members of Trades Unions.

And ye jeer at the likes of me.. :pac:

DubInMeath wrote: »
    They are bringing in the evils of reasonable working conditions, pay etc. Also they don't support the idea that migrants should be left to drown at sea.

So you could see where some people might have an issue with them.

I heard that some NP members showed up at a Debenhams picket and started telling the workers that immigrants were to blame for taking their jobs, and the Debenhams workers weren't long telling them to get lost. So I guess they feel a bit jilted.

"All protesters are morons in this time of a pandemic... except members of a Trade Union" :rolleyes:

The cognitive dissonance is astounding. As for me, well I know Covid is mainly a plandemic to deprive us of our

Some on here might scoff at those two lines directly above, but they have zero credibility if they think being part of a
    Trade Union keeps them immune - Even if it does, using the old "Think of the Children" type guilt-trip - how are their
    friends/relations/neighbours etc immune. They can't be all members of Trades Unions.

Yep and rightly so.

I heard that some NP members showed up at a Debenhams picket and started telling the workers that immigrants were to blame for taking their jobs, and the Debenhams workers weren't long telling them to get lost. So I guess they feel a bit jilted.

Another fine example of how the average person isn't as thick as their supporters. They only seem to be able to attract the stupid, mentally ill and c*nts of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Ye, we do, especially when you used phrases like "plandemic". Seriously? It's all fake and staged?

1,900 people in Ireland have actually died from this. That's 1,900 families mourning a loved one. A quarter of our ICU beds are occupied by Covid patients. 60,000 cases so far, and up to half of those are showing long term symptoms including breathing difficulties, chronic fatigue, brain fog and organ failure.

But yeah, it's all a big conspiracy to... well, yeah, nobody seems to know. And I'm not sitting through a gemtrails or dee rant to find out.

Ye, we do, especially when you used phrases like "plandemic". Seriously? It's all fake and staged?

1,900 people in Ireland have actually died from this. That's 1,900 families mourning a loved one. A quarter of our ICU beds are occupied by Covid patients. 60,000 cases so far, and up to half of those are showing long term symptoms including breathing difficulties, chronic fatigue, brain fog and organ failure.

But yeah, it's all a big conspiracy to... well, yeah, nobody seems to know. And I'm not sitting through a gemtrails or dee rant to find out.

More crap... 'From' and 'With' are not interchangeable..
    What's the figures for C 19 (without any other existing ailments) casualties... Answer = We'll never know.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

More crap... 'From' and 'With' are not interchangeable..
    What's the figures for C 19 (without any other existing ailments) casualties... Answer = We'll never know.
    What exactly is your point?
    That people who die of COVID19 were going to die soon anyhow?
    Are you saying that we shouldn't bother trying to make sure that the vulnerable in society are as safe as possible?

Chances are high that if I contract COVID19, I will die. Why is your selfish existence more worthy of my unselfish existence? I'd like to be able to tell my wife and kids.

• Advertisement

@ Seth Brundle..

My point is; and based on my last point alone - without going off on any tangents like whataboutery and guilt trips from interpolated inferences - What is the mortality rate from C 19 alone? As, knowing this, it might give folk an idea of how serious it is or isn't. Lies, half-truths and misinformation all lead to what we have here - division - which is part of the plan imo. Surely the medical profession/HSE have the numbers, or a very close approximation.

And, if it was as serious as it's supposed to be why have many 'had' it 'without knowing'... Here's a rhetorical question: How many people in olden times contracted the bubonic plague without suffering from any of it's symptoms?

I've nothing else to say, because whataboutery, tangents, putting words into mouths, strawmanning etc etc etc

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

@ Seth Brundle..

My point is; and based on my last point alone - without going off on any tangents like whataboutery and guilt trips from interpolated inferences - What is the mortality rate from C 19 alone? As, knowing this, it might give folk an idea of how serious it is or isn't. Lies, half-truths and misinformation all lead to what we have here - division - which is part of the plan imo. Surely the medical profession/HSE have the numbers, or a very close approximation.

And, if it was as serious as it's supposed to be why have many 'had' it 'without knowing'... Here's a rhetorical question: How many people in olden times contracted the bubonic plague without suffering from any of it's symptoms?

I've nothing else to say, because whataboutery, tangents, putting words into mouths, strawmanning etc etc etc
    You are entitled to your views but that doesn't stop me from thinking what I do about you!
    I've nothing else to say to you apart from a curt statement that would get me banned (and I'm better than that)!
    You and your conspiracy nonsense aren't worth the effort of getting myself banned.

Cheers, I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

What is the mortality rate from C 19 alone?

From publicly available figures, in Ireland, the fatality rate is 3.15%.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

@ Seth Brundle..

You know how serious it is. It can kill people. It can leave up to half the people who have contracted it with ongoing health issues and it's too soon to say if they will pass or if those unfortunate enough to develop them are going to have to live with them for life, if their life expectancy has been significantly shortened, etc. It's potentially fatal to large proportion of the population. People with disbetesome, for example. Healthy, fit diabetics with well controlled type 1 diabetes can die from this. People with auto immune disease. People having or recently completed chemo. People living with chronic illness who otherwise don't expect to pop their clogs anytime soon and older people. It has the potential to swamp this cohort of the population and render our hospitals incapable if dealing with heart attacks, strokes, accidents etc. Is that not serious enough for you?

You've lost whatever little credibility you had

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

As for me, well I know Covid is mainly a plandemic to deprive us of our

I think the elderly not dying is a touch more important someones "right" to go out to a pub and make an eejit out of themselves after one too many pints.

From publicly available figures, in Ireland, the fatality rate is 3.15%.

Thanks for providing,

Some honest engagement.... Appreciated by this much maligned poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks for providing,

Some honest engagement.... Appreciated by this much maligned poster.
    Are you not a bit embarrassed to be coming out with 'plandemic' and other crap like that when you've shown yourself to be so completely ignorant of the subject that you're incapable of looking up an easily available figure like that?

• Advertisement

Look, you seem intelligent enough and you're certainly more eloquent than some of the posters spewing incoherent dribble.

My genuine question to you is: why do you think there's a plandemic? And what would the desired outcome of a plandemic be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement