Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Getting to peak stupidity now; just as I figured.

"All protesters are morons in this time of a pandemic... except members of a Trade Union" :rolleyes:

The cognitive dissonance is astounding. As for me, well I know Covid is mainly a plandemic to deprive us of our
    rights, with little to no effect on 99.95% of the population.

Some on here might scoff at those two lines directly above, but they have zero credibility if they think being part of a
    Trade Union keeps them immune - Even if it does, using the old "Think of the Children" type guilt-trip - how are their
    friends/relations/neighbours etc immune. They can't be all members of Trades Unions.

And ye jeer at the likes of me.. :pac:

The level of conspiracy there is astounding though that all of the worlds health authorities, media, politicians, civil and public servants are colluding on a "plandemic" on this global conspiracy to deprive people globally of their rights - of course people scoff. I mean it is really extremely delusional and frankly impossible. I actually feel sorry for you that you genuinely believe this kind of stuff.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

Turnout less than 10 at GPO today?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

Piehead wrote: »
    Turnout less than 10 at GPO today?

Getting smaller and smaller anyway. https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1322194640389496833

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comical that her last comment is that he's putting peoples lives in danger when her and her lot are encouraging the non-use of masks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭francois

The level of conspiracy there is astounding though that all of the worlds health authorities, media, politicians, civil and public servants are colluding on a "plandemic" on this global conspiracy to deprive people globally of their rights - of course people scoff. I mean it is really extremely delusional and frankly impossible. I actually feel sorry for you that you genuinely believe this kind of stuff.

Pointless arguing with covidiots and Q types. No matter how ridiculous their beliefs, they cannot back down because their whole world system will collapse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Birneybau wrote: »
    Look, you seem intelligent enough and you're certainly more eloquent than some of the posters spewing incoherent dribble.

My genuine question to you is: why do you think there's a plandemic? And what would the desired outcome of a plandemic be?

I would genuinely love to know the answer to this!

I mean, in Ireland, the same two parties have swapped power now for 98 years, and will probably continue to get over 50% of the vote between them for the next couple of elections at least. Who, then, stands to profit from a "plandemic" that's ****ing up the economy? It makes literally no sense...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

francois wrote: »
    Pointless arguing with covidiots and Q types. No matter how ridiculous their beliefs, they cannot back down because their whole world system will collapse.

Covidiots, haven't heard that one in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

GT89 wrote: »
    Covidiots, haven't heard that one in a while.

Well, you haven't been here for a while.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Well, you haven't been here for a while.

It's not a term I've heard been used much since the original lockdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭southstar

Getting to peak stupidity now; just as I figured.

"All protesters are morons in this time of a pandemic... except members of a Trade Union" :rolleyes:

The cognitive dissonance is astounding. As for me, well I know Covid is mainly a plandemic to deprive us of our
    rights, with little to no effect on 99.95% of the population.

Some on here might scoff at those two lines directly above, but they have zero credibility if they think being part of a
    Trade Union keeps them immune - Even if it does, using the old "Think of the Children" type guilt-trip - how are their
    friends/relations/neighbours etc immune. They can't be all members of Trades Unions.

And ye jeer at the likes of me.. :pac:

The 'plandemic,'....good Jesus that's like something a very silly teenager would think was clever...bit that's the mindset of of these supposed adults....people too cowardly,immature/emotionally stunted to live in the real world, ..pay their way and take grown ups responsibility....and they feed each other's childish delusions.Please dont expect the adults to play along though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Ye, we do, especially when you used phrases like "plandemic". Seriously? It's all fake and staged?

1,900 people in Ireland have actually died from this. That's 1,900 families mourning a loved one. A quarter of our ICU beds are occupied by Covid patients. 60,000 cases so far, and up to half of those are showing long term symptoms including breathing difficulties, chronic fatigue, brain fog and organ failure.

But yeah, it's all a big conspiracy to... well, yeah, nobody seems to know. And I'm not sitting through a gemtrails or dee rant to find out.

these poor mortals, these mortality rates are dreadful, mortifying to countenance all of these dets, all gone. where do they go to? hopefully to heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Can anyone explain why there has been an explosion of Dolores Webster recently? I only first started noticing her at the 4 courts trial back in the summer because her crutch caught my eye and she seemed to appear everywhere else since. Now she seems to be popping up on twitter ranting and roaring every week. Has she taken over from Gemma O'Doherty as Ireland's biggest melt since GOD was de-platformed?

Can anyone explain why there has been an explosion of Dolores Webster recently? I only first started noticing her at the 4 courts trial back in the summer because her crutch caught my eye and she seemed to appear everywhere else since. Now she seems to be popping up on twitter ranting and roaring every week. Has she taken over from Gemma O'Doherty as Ireland's biggest melt since GOD was de-platformed?

Like Gemma she's become accustomed to the to the attention. She talks some people listen and give her likes, thumbs up's, thoughts and prayers. Has to break up the monotony of day to day dickety dick on the scratch. You start off doing X you then need to do Y to maintain and grow the fanbase.

Some people have a beer or a smoke and become addicts these have other addictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

She's Gemmas Pet Project/Protege; she needs her ego massaged & everything gets filmed; she live-streams her broadcasts because, well, it didn't happen unless it's live-streamed.

Michael Collins speeches? Well did he really say that? Where's the proof? At least DWs speeches are available now & will be looked back on in 100 years as a seminal moment in history....

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Parsnips

What is the point.
    Really ??

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Leffesem, make your next post in this thread on topic or dont bother posting in here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    At least DWs speeches are available now & will be looked back on in 100 years as a seminal moment in history....

When Ireland changed its medical procedures and allowed people get taken into protective custody by mental health professionals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Another one of Gemmas Idiots walking from Galway to Dublin "to raise awareness" of homelessness etc. (cos it's a complete secret?) & of course he HAS to live-stream a stop by AGS; what the is this all about?

Must EVERYTHING be filmed?

He states he's doing it for charity; he is in his Swiss.....

He asks them how they knew his name; everything he does is public; Gemma etc. all publicise what he's doing so it's hardly a GDPR breach.

He states he's of NFA & was let on; surely he shouldv'e been arrested > https://www.facebook.com/Afroal20/videos/10157559758163045

This lot all know their rights but sod all of the responsibilities.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Go back to page 217.

Press play on each twitter video link.
    Without waiting for the previous one to finish, so its just a whole load of Gembags bladdering on.

THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IN HER HEAD.

Any wonder she's lost the plot.

Malkovich Malkovich

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

These people seem to be morons. I've seen a few videos of their "protests" and carry on and it really does look like they have mental health issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,775 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

GOD in court this week!

Meanwhile Dee Wall got lost in phoenix park...lol
    https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1322867879377805312?s=19

Longer and funnier clip
    https://twitter.com/FeckOff2020/status/1322876257416130566?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bocaman

Gemma, Dee and the other goons may have mental health issues but they are also very dangerous. Her mob threatened a mixed race couple and other people who faced them down have been threatened online. Of course if anything were to happen Gemma, Dee and the Tan Tarion would scream fake news.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

bocaman wrote: »
    Gemma, Dee and the other goons may have mental health issues but they are also very dangerous. Her mob threatened a mixed race couple and other people who faced them down have been threatened online. Of course if anything were to happen Gemma, Dee and the Tan Tarion would scream fake news.

Why did they threaten the mixed race couple? Was it totally a race thing? If so they should be prosecuted.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

gmisk wrote: »
    GOD in court this week!

Meanwhile Dee Wall got lost in phoenix park...lol
    https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1322867879377805312?s=19

Longer and funnier clip
    https://twitter.com/FeckOff2020/status/1322876257416130566?s=19

I'm from a working class area of north dublin but that accent goes through my head

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Why did they threaten the mixed race couple? Was it totally a race thing? If so they should be prosecuted.

They went after a mixed race couple who was on an ad for some supermarket. Gemma took issue with a black man and mixed race child being featured as a typical Irish family despite the fact the mother was Irish and same supermarket had multiple ads with white Irish families. She went completely overboard on her Twitter and the family were subjected to racial abuse and threats as a result.

ETA Gemma has always had issues with non whites. She’s had videos complaining about a black child on a Tesco ad and a school photo where children were non white. It takes a special kind of kunt to go after children.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bocaman

eviltwin wrote: »
    They went after a mixed race couple who was on an ad for some supermarket. Gemma took issue with a black man and mixed race child being featured as a typical Irish family despite the fact the mother was Irish and same supermarket had multiple ads with white Irish families. She went completely overboard on her Twitter and the family were subjected to racial abuse and threats as a result.

ETA Gemma has always had issues with non whites. She’s had videos complaining about a black child on a Tesco ad and a school photo where children were non white. It takes a special kind of kunt to go after children.

Gemma has really shown her sense of morality by targeting children in her race hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭VillageIdiot71

She's done some bonkers stuff.

And then there's this
    https://www.broadsheet.ie/2020/11/02/guilty-6/

John McClean, a former Director of the Rugby Academy at UCD, has pleaded guilty to indecently assaulting 23 schoolboys at Terenure College in the 1970s and 80s. <...>

The charges were prompted by a 2018 article from Gemma O’Doherty, who spoke to a number of Mr McClean’s victims in Village magazine. Her report claimed some gardai were aware of allegations against Mr McClean for decades.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭BnB

gmisk wrote: »

....darrr owwwen counnnrtreeee...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

That video of Dee in the Phoenix Park, one of her videos is being pored over by the Guards as it may be deemed to contain threats to Michael D.

She's a scummy moron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

That video of Dee in the Phoenix Park, one of her videos is being pored over by the Guards as it may be deemed to contain threats to Michael D.

She's a scummy moron.

A crack assassination ninja team hobbling all over the Phoenix park falling in muddy holes ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement