Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dee and Co looking for President Higgins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Birneybau wrote: »
    That video of Dee in the Phoenix Park, one of her videos is being pored over by the Guards as it may be deemed to contain threats to Michael D.

She's a scummy moron.

Limping through muddy fields to get to mass .. I wonder does she even know who her local parish priest is? Or when the last time she got up on a Sunday morning to fulfil her right to be told what to do by an unelected man ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

gmisk wrote: »
    GOD in court this week!

Meanwhile Dee Wall got lost in phoenix park...lol
    https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1322867879377805312?s=19

Longer and funnier clip
    https://twitter.com/FeckOff2020/status/1322876257416130566?s=19

Zero self awareness as she heads to her mass. A good catholic would not use the lords name in vain :o

Going through The mud "Ahhh jaysusssssssss christ"

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

Don't envy the passengers around them. https://twitter.com/soundmigration/status/1323308792193470464

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭BnB

Jesus H. that would make you physically sick. What a shower of utter utter utter scum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Scum will be scum and it’s the same suck mum that rise to the top at every protest ... the absolute state of them. Imagine being a child of one of them and having to look at your mother or father acting like that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

BnB wrote: »
    Jesus H. that would make you physically sick. What a shower of utter utter utter scum.

They're currently outside the hse contact tracing building by Houston Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭BnB

whippet wrote: »
    Scum will be scum and it’s the same suck mum that rise to the top at every protest ... the absolute state of them. Imagine being a child of one of them and having to look at your mother or father acting like that

That's exactly what I was thinking. Imagine one of them being a family member...a parent, a child, a sibling...... wouldn't you just utterly cower with shame

• Registered Users Posts: 5,457 ✭✭✭This is it

Can the guards not sort this out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

This is it wrote: »
    Can the guards not sort this out?
    Saw a load of garda vehicles parked up outside the Ashling at around 4.30 so obviously they were expecting the rabble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,614 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Just use a mildly powered hose or lob a bar of soap at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Jesus christ do these lot have no shame.

Would they not be worried about the impact of videos of their madness going viral would have on future prospects.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Saw a load of garda vehicles parked up outside the Ashling at around 4.30 so obviously they were expecting the rabble

Guards have any water canons?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

ChikiChiki wrote: »

Would they not be worried about the impact of videos of their madness going viral would have on future prospects.

That assumes that any of them would be in any way interested in improving their future prospects at any point. A few may follow Dee and Tan and set up a gofundme or paypal donate button, but I think that might be the height of it...

That assumes that any of them would be in any way interested in improving their future prospects at any point. A few may follow Dee and Tan and set up a gofundme or paypal donate button, but I think that might be the height of it...

The Polish fella that I linked to above has PayPal and a Lloyds Bank account's details at the start of his love videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,614 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Birneybau wrote: »
    The Polish fella that I linked to above has PayPal and a Lloyds Bank account's details at the start of his love videos.

Hey radislaw is a true patriot. Dont doubt him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

absolute scum, but wheres the 'homophobic slurs' in there ?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Future prospects? Ha ha ha - as if they care

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I don't think we're dealing with the... how do I put it.... cognitive demographic here.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

It doesn't rain...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/prosecution-against-former-journalist-for-district-court-next-month-1.4398169?mode=amp
    A criminal prosecution against former journalist, Gemma O’Doherty, arising over the erection of banners on a footbridge over the N11 in Kilmacanogue, Co Wicklow in August will go ahead at Bray District Court next month unless further directions in the case are issued by the DPP.

Judge David Kennedy ruled the case should proceed at a sitting of the court on December 14th unless the DPP had decided by then that Ms O’Doherty should face further charges in relation to the incident.
    The former Irish Independent journalist is also charged under section 24 of the same legislation with refusing to provide her name and address when demanded by Garda Joseph Waldron.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Just imagine, these ratlickers think that they are somehow superior to you. :rolleyes:

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Another one of Gemmas Idiots walking from Galway to Dublin "to raise awareness" of homelessness etc. (cos it's a complete secret?) & of course he HAS to live-stream a stop by AGS; what the is this all about?

Must EVERYTHING be filmed?

He states he's doing it for charity; he is in his Swiss.....

He asks them how they knew his name; everything he does is public; Gemma etc. all publicise what he's doing so it's hardly a GDPR breach.

He states he's of NFA & was let on; surely he shouldv'e been arrested > https://www.facebook.com/Afroal20/videos/10157559758163045

This lot all know their rights but sod all of the responsibilities.....

An attendee on the Luas as well, which he also filmed. https://www.facebook.com/Afroal20/videos/10157565012463045

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Parsnips

Garda could have easily met the Luas at a further stop but they dont want to know.
    Now saying .. ah we have the CCTV footage and will investigate. Gimme a break.

Shoot these Anti Mask muppets.

Parsnips wrote: »
    Garda could have easily met the Luas at a further stop but they dont want to know.
    Now saying .. ah we have the CCTV footage and will investigate. Gimme a break.

Shoot these Anti Mask muppets.

These ratlickers got off at Heuston and protested at a HSE Track and Trace facility right across the road. Guards were there and did fcuk all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

An attendee on the Luas as well, which he also filmed. https://www.facebook.com/Afroal20/videos/10157565012463045

The Gobdaw who did a walk from Galway to Dublin to raise awareness about something or other.

They all want their 15 Minutes of shame it appears.

Yob/Mob on LUAS today were frightening & intimidating; if they can't see it I don't think they'll ever understand.

Sick of these people I am; I'd love to go counter protest them but I'm not going to get on a bus/train & go 1-1.5 hours up & spend God knows how long there potentially infecting/becoming infecting & coming home & doing it all to others here potentially too.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Parsnips

I swear....

Remember that film.. " Falling down" where Michael Douglas just gets so sick of **** and goes on a mad one.
    Thats where Im headed.
    If I was ever giving a few months to live I think I would just Don a mast and go to Fking town on the scum in this city.
    Cant even walk through town now without bumping into absolute dirt that have no respect for anyone. ( Far far worse than Ive ever seen it)
    Tourists must come over to Dublin and absolutley Sh17 themselves.

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    The Gobdaw who did a walk from Galway to Dublin to raise awareness about something or other.

He apparently gave up at some stage and got a lift the rest of the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,332 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

He apparently gave up at some stage and got a lift the rest of the way.

Now why does that not surprise me? :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement