Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

He apparently gave up at some stage and got a lift the rest of the way.

That would seem about right.

The Polish guy is live at the minute, talking but I have no idea what he's on about. His English is fine, great even I just have no idea what he's on about. Nutter. Is he Grahams Dee? Seems to mention him a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Thurles town council/Tipperary County Council tenants were throwing stones and bottles at Tipperary Fire brigade in Thurles chanting covid is a hoax. Typical scumbag behaviour, nothing new there

But

TRUMP 2020......... In Thurles ffs. Is Lowry running for Vice President?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Now why does that not surprise me? :rolleyes:

Ha ha! Not surprised at all; bit like the guy who had what was effectively a part-time hunger strike in 2018 over Repeal Referendum; when the cameras were on him no problem......when it hit close of business he was away to grab some grub!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Ha ha! Not surprised at all; bit like the guy who had what was effectively a part-time hunger strike in 2018 over Repeal Referendum; when the cameras were on him no problem......when it hit close of business he was away to grab some grub!

He basically missed lunch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Birneybau wrote: »
    He basically missed lunch

Strike to the point of mild peckishness was the best description I heard at the time

Strike to the point of mild peckishness was the best description I heard at the time

God, I can kinda remember his name but not quite there.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Now why does that not surprise me? :rolleyes:

He claims to have 'walked 105 kilometres' over two days but says he needed 'help' due to unspecified 'injuries' he suffered along the way. None of which seem to have prevented him from acting the bollix around Dublin today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Thurles town council/Tipperary County Council tenants were throwing stones and bottles at Tipperary Fire brigade in Thurles chanting covid is a hoax. Typical scumbag behaviour, nothing new there

But

TRUMP 2020......... In Thurles ffs. Is Lowry running for Vice President?

There should be mandatory jail sentences for anyone who attacks either the Fire Brigade or Ambulance services.

These people risk their lives for us, the least that they deserve is protection from scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Parsnips wrote: »
    Garda could have easily met the Luas at a further stop but they dont want to know.
    Now saying .. ah we have the CCTV footage and will investigate. Gimme a break.

Shoot these Anti Mask muppets.

Hands are tied innit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    The Gobdaw who did a walk from Galway to Dublin to raise awareness about something or other.

They all want their 15 Minutes of shame it appears.

Yob/Mob on LUAS today were frightening & intimidating; if they can't see it I don't think they'll ever understand.

Sick of these people I am; I'd love to go counter protest them but I'm not going to get on a bus/train & go 1-1.5 hours up & spend God knows how long there potentially infecting/becoming infecting & coming home & doing it all to others here potentially too.

It's the sheer stupidity of their "movement" that I find quite funny.

It is a movement that consists of quiet openly homophobic racists, each group seemingly having some conflict with other people in the movement. They antagonize the public on the LUAS like that and don't seem to understand that they should be trying to win over people instead of being seen as annoying morons. I think they realize that the general public think they are idiots and would never support them so they don't even try to garner support. I am giving them the benefit of having some self awareness when I say that, which might be giving them too much credit. Ultimately, I think you have people that have been ostracized and rejected by their own kind (general irish people) because their views are abhorrent and they merely just want to get together and feel some kind of "kinship".

There should be mandatory jail sentences for anyone who attacks either the Fire Brigade or Ambulance services.

These people risk their lives for us, the least that they deserve is protection from scum.

It is the ultimate scumbag move. Ffs, makes me so f'ing angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

It's the sheer stupidity of their "movement" that I find quite funny.

It is a movement that consists of quiet openly homophobic racists, each group seemingly having some conflict with other people in the movement. They antagonize the public on the LUAS like that and don't seem to understand that they should be trying to win over people instead of being seen as annoying morons. I think they realize that the general public think they are idiots and would never support them so they don't even try to garner support. I am giving them the benefit of having some self awareness when I say that, which might be giving them too much credit. Ultimately, I think you have people that have been ostracized and rejected by their own kind (general irish people) because their views are abhorrent and they merely just want to get together and feel some kind of "kinship".

If the likes of Gemtrails, Dee, and the idjit with the hurley had any sense of self-awareness, they'd not be spending money running for public office, or taking court cases they were never going to win.

Especially more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

God, I can kinda remember his name but not quite there.

Tim Jackson, AKA the local idiot in Ballybofey.
    He's involved with Gript now running right wing propaganda (surprise surprise)

Ran for the dail or council and had a publicity stunt bringing some girl on a date who saw his poster. She did not enjoy her evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

I wonder where Gemma and her lot will stand on the Poppy issue? Will they wear Easter lilies in honour of the Irish men and women who...

Actually, as I was typing I copped on, they were servants of the state and the Irish people will rise up against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I wonder where Gemma and her lot will stand on the Poppy issue? Will they wear Easter lilies in honour of the Irish men and women who...

Actually, as I was typing I copped on, they were servants of the state and the Irish people will rise up against them.

im surprised they haven't decided that wearing two shoes is too 'mainstream conformist' for them and started wearing bags on their feet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

im surprised they haven't decided that wearing two shoes is too 'mainstream conformist' for them and started wearing bags on their feet.

They're happy using corporations to spread their sh*te so I can't imagine this is an issue for them.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 29,332 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Maybe that's what happened yer man (not) walking from Galway to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I'm struggling to grasp the demographics of these anti masker (anti everything) groups. Seems to be a mix of middle class, middle aged women and younger scumbag blokes. And nothing in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭jelutong

Maybe he was only wearing a right shoe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

The Nal wrote: »
    I'm struggling to grasp the demographics of these anti masker (anti everything) groups. Seems to be a mix of middle class, middle aged women and younger scumbag blokes. And nothing in between.

Bored angry & stupid is the common denominator of all these folk, with a healthy mix of completely useless.

That Graham J fella is a particularly nasty piece of crap, I hope he repeatedly falls over one day.

Please God they come up with one soon.
    Vaccine For Being A Thick Still Decades Away

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2020/11/03/vaccine-for-being-a-thick-still-decades-away/
    “As we can see from instances like the one in Dublin yesterday where Pandemthicks hassled commuters on a Luas, there is no cure for being a genuine piece of garbage” sighed one infectious disease expert, who earlier this year had her 35 years of expertise questioned by a thousand people who had seen something somewhere on Facebook.

“Maybe we shouldn’t fight it any more; it’s the same with Covid-19, there’s a lot of people who think hey, maybe I’ll just get infected and it won’t be that bad, maybe I’ll even get a bit of immunity from it. What’s the point in trying to be good, when you can just be loud and get the same result?”

• Registered Users Posts: 24,050 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

In my opinion, they've all had a falling out with Authority. Sacked, sued, accused, denied, refused something or other. And in all cases, its somebody else's fault.

Unfortunately still no sign of a cure for the other symptom they often have either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13CSWRyaAgA

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭VillageIdiot71

.... a mix of middle class, middle aged women and younger scumbag blokes. And nothing in between.
    Where are you taking this, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Where are you taking this, exactly?

Just from the videos and photos I've seen. The militant crowd seem to be a load of scumbag blokes and the women (Gems, Fiona whatshername et al) seem to be middle class female religious nutters.

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F97ad1a7a-e4aa-11ea-942a-d9001c0cb163.jpg?crop=1921%2C1281%2C0%2C0
    0_Screen-Shot-2020-08-22-at-154954.png

Obviously there are exceptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Not sure it's been said earlier in this thread but GO'D & JW wouldn't be within a country mile of Flange, DW, GC, RC/British Soldier/Tan Turdino, NP, Irexit, YVI etc. under absolutely any other conditions other than she's burned her bridges with, well, "the Establishment", normal society.

She'd be part of the 3rd Estate, the big bad MSM they hark on about; it's just her views're so extreme to most that she's been cast to the dregs of society to hang with; that they put their hands in their pockets to fill hers & keep her site running is quite simply astounding considering they're also funding DWs ODW site & others with PayPals, Merch to sell etc.

At least Sherlock does Like & Share "Competitions" to build up "Readership" not to mention you can purchase likes & followers for dirt cheap.

Remember there's fine line between "sloghtly controversial" and "bat sh*t crazy"; those lines can be blurred far too often online.

Not sure this was posted https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40075082.html

Hopefully the next we hear is 'files sent to dpp'
    CCTV footage of people boarding a Luas tram and not wearing face coverings has been passed onto gardaí, the service has said.

The incident occurred on Monday following a protest that started at the Garden of Remembrance and moved to the HSE office at Dr. Steevens' Hospital.

Luas said in a statement on social media: “An incident occurred this evening involving a group of people not wearing face coverings on board a Red Line tram.

“The Luas CCTV footage captured is high quality and is being passed to the Gardaí to assist them with their investigation into the incident.”

It is against the law to travel on Luas without wearing a face covering, with limited exemptions only. We thank the vast majority of Luas customers who cooperate and wear face coverings while travelling. 2/2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

I've noticed it’s quite a lot of people on Disability Allowance with moderate to severe mental health problems believing and spreading on these conspiracy theories.

HSE/NHS death panels and euthanasia is a good one. “If Stephen hawking was British he’d be dead” :D

These groups are being funded from religious conservative groups in the USA. Chinese whispers down to the most vulnerable in society. Whilst Russia played a part is spreading misinformation during the Brexit referendum campaign, certain groups in the USA also did this too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

I've noticed it’s quite a lot of people on Disability Allowance with moderate to severe mental health problems believing and spreading on these conspiracy theories.

HSE/NHS death panels and euthanasia is a good one. “If Stephen hawking was British he’d be dead” :D

These groups are being funded from religious conservative groups in the USA. Chinese whispers down to the most vulnerable in society. Whilst Russia played a part is spreading misinformation during the Brexit referendum campaign, certain groups in the USA also did this too.

Yeah it would be good to know the proportion of them that are on a payment. I'd wager a guess that it's above 90% on a payment of some kind. Perhaps one third of them on disability.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement