Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

Is there anyone she hasn't had a go at?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

You'd have to wonder what was the point of people reporting gemtrails to facebook, youtube and twitter, resulting in her losing that platform, only for the likes of aciquestion to just take over re-posting them... Is it not better to just starve her of publicity?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You'd have to wonder what was the point of people reporting gemtrails to facebook, youtube and twitter, resulting in her losing that platform, only for the likes of aciquestion to just take over re-posting them... Is it not better to just starve her of publicity?!

Very few people following that account in comparison. As funny as it is. Gems had 10s of thousands of followers at one stage across all platforms.

She was trying to be president not long ago remember. Now she just films herself walking around randomly shouting at JCB drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,102 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Is there anyone she hasn't had a go at?!

The Jews. She'll probably get there at some stage though.

Odhinn wrote: »

Isn't the whole, regular "you're in the pay of Soros" rant part of the anti-Jewish thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Aaron Brady arrested on suspicion of witness intimidation

Justice for Aaron Brady eh?

Or Ian Brady like the shouted outside the court.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,814 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Yeah was posted in the th NP thread earlier......not nice but a great put down by Hazel.

The usual suspects on there saying she should shut up about racism, is "milking it" etc :rolleyes:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

on rte news today, an american said "100million mail-in ballot papers were posted to people" ...... and "the american population is 300million" [i think it is actually 330million].

but, even so; that is staggering that 100million ballots were posted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The Jews are never 'explicitly' targeted by most of these, but a lot of the targeting happens underhand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

on rte news today, an american said "100million mail-in ballot papers were posted to people" ...... and "the american population is 300million" [i think it is actually 330million].

Don't know what your point is but under-18s can't vote, nor can most prisoners, and there's a pandemic raging.

:confused::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

is it?? some states mail a ballot to every registered voter automatically.

Isn't the whole, regular "you're in the pay of Soros" rant part of the anti-Jewish thing?

It can be, certainly.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

You cannot be taken seriously. You are defending extremists who promote extreme racist hate and violence.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

cultural Marxist = Jews to these clowns

Also there was a clip of her and Dee when they "occupied" google and were reading comments on their Livestream and someone must have said something about the "J`s" which flummoxed Dee who kept asking who they were talking about and Gemma said she would explain off-camera about "those people"

Gemma's late husband was of the Jewish Faith

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Some random loon says something this obviously preposterous and you're so desperate to make excuses for your idol that you just take it as gospel? Seriously?

The man is a loser. He has always been a spoiled little brat and has never evolved beyond that point.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

oranbhoy67 wrote: »

Gemma's late husband was of the Jewish Faith

Quite interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Odelay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

No. The demonisation of Soros was largely started by Jewish spin doctors who were looking for someone who could personify globalism.

The anti-Jewish angle only became a problem when the Soros meme grew, and Jewish organisations became uneasy with the optics of a Jew was being used as a byword for evil.

I've posted that information in this forum before, yet your comment has quite a number of up-votes, so it appears that Gemma Derangement Syndrome is an impediment to the absorption of information.
    How two Jewish American political consultants helped create the world’s largest anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hnsgrassegger/george-soros-conspiracy-finkelstein-birnbaum-orban-netanyahu

Try reading the above article this time. It's only Buzzfeed after all, and not some evil alt-right hate site that's spewing violent fascist rhetoric and spreading vile vitriolic Nazi hate and spewing hateful bile and defending extremists who promote extreme racist hate and violence.

Also of interest: Soros is not very popular in Israel.

https://plus61j.net.au/panel-picks/disturbing-demonisation-george-soros-israel/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yeah but Monty isn't it that the Soros label has evolved into an anti-semitic trope?

Like Pepe the frog the origins have become lost and unimportant and the present use of the meme by the right wing (or anti far left or simply trolls) is what it is now.

Agency over the original intent has been lost.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

She might be too busy getting a tinfoil suit together
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-china-54852131
    I wonder what the side effects of 6G are

I wonder what the side effects of 6G are

Increased gayness, more foriegners, big pharma getting bigger, we'll all have to get a barcode tattooed on the back of our necks, lidl and aldi will only serve same sex couples, children will have to learn the chinese national anthem.....yer woman Chu is only the advance guard of the invasion force.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Increased gayness, more foriegners, big pharma getting bigger, we'll all have to get a barcode tattooed on the back of our necks, lidl and aldi will only serve same sex couples, children will have to learn the chinese national anthem.....yer woman Chu is only the advance guard of the invasion force.

Tbf I could get onboard with a lot of that!!!!

Ya forgot its vaccine delivery sub system.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

humberklog wrote: »
    Yeah but Monty isn't it that the Soros label has evolved into an anti-semitic trope?

Like Pepe the frog the origins have become lost and unimportant and the present use of the meme by the right wing (or anti far left or simply trolls) is what it is now.

Agency over the original intent has been lost.

Yes of course its true. Mentions of Soros are tied in with anti semitism. I wouldnt take arguments too seriously from posters who mention "Gemma Derangement Syndrome" as a real thing though.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

She might be too busy getting a tinfoil suit together
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-china-54852131

Ah ... balls .. I only got my iPhone 12 with 5G last week and it's already out of date. This is one big conspiracy to keep me spending my money with big tech.

Yes of course its true. Mentions of Soros are tied in with anti semitism. I wouldnt take arguments too seriously from posters who mention "Gemma Derangement Syndrome" as a real thing though.

Yeah, there are posters who I can disagree with and still have a conversation with, and then there are others where... yeah, not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,814 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

humberklog wrote: »

There was a really good documentary on Pepe the Frog on BBC4 the other night, will probably be repeated.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yeah I watched it "Feels good man" is what it's called.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

That Bill Gates 2005 CIA video. Dolores mentioned it in her stream Tuesday night; Flange her sidekick & one of Gemmas lackeys also U/L'ed it to her YouTube channel; it's something else.

No really; it is actually something else.

These people have the vote like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement