Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Gintonious wrote: »
    Em-n4GWW4AAyzPz?format=jpg&name=medium

Dee Wall playing a blinder with this banner...no need to look closely at this one.

Yer wan on L.H.S. there; she lives in/is from my town; an absolute f*****g dose.

Quite fond of bringing a gang of fellow simple minded but very angry anti TUSLA warriors to their premises here & occupying the offices, live streaming staff, their vehicles and makes sure to get their car reg.'s in of course & calling them paedophiles & child sexual abusers & intimidation (which is what I'd consider the purpose of being live-streamed for if I was a victim); lately she stepped it up by bringing a convicted killer (who also has TUSLA issues somewhat unsurprisingly!) to their door on a number of occasions.

Christmas 2019 saw her bessies outng where some local TUSLA staff were stayling and those in the area, in the hotel, being encouraged to make their & their famileis stay as uncomfortable as possible!!

We've had Gemmaroids/Dee down here on a regular basis; they even made a video saying we're crime central & lying about a particular park.

While Lockdown has meant protests at the entry point're less well attended they are an occurrence sporadically still.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭randd1

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Yer wan on L.H.S. there; she lives in/is from my town; an absolute f*****g dose.

Quite fond of bringing a gang of fellow simple minded but very angry anti TUSLA warriors to their premises here & occupying the offices, live streaming staff, their vehicles and makes sure to get their car reg.'s in of course & calling them paedophiles & child sexual abusers & intimidation (which is what I'd consider the purpose of being live-streamed for if I was a victim); lately she stepped it up by bringing a convicted killer (who also has TUSLA issues somewhat unsurprisingly!) to their door on a number of occasions.

Christmas 2019 saw her bessies outng where some local TUSLA staff were stayling and those in the area, in the hotel, being encouraged to make their & their famileis stay as uncomfortable as possible!!

We've had Gemmaroids/Dee down here on a regular basis; they even made a video saying we're crime central & lying about a particular park.

While Lockdown has meant protests at the entry point're less well attended they are an occurrence sporadically still.

Isn't she the wan that when the guards were arresting her and 'Dee' in Kilkenny, Gemma ran in inside like Usain Bolt to "get her handbag"?

If it is the one I'm thinking of, Christ the stories about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

randd1 wrote: »
    Isn't she the wan that when the guards were arresting her and 'Dee' in Kilkenny, Gemma ran in inside like Usain Bolt to "get her handbag"?

If it is the one I'm thinking of, Christ the stories about her.

Spot on; Flange & she's not well liked here at all; to be fair she's rarely seen around the town; too busy y'see with paperwork & protesting.......

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

She never faced any blowback from the guards for these incidents which I think really gave her more confidence to go on and continue the way she is. I think she probably felt like she could do or say anything she wanted after doing that. The feeling of getting the lidl couple to leave the country would have been of sheer elation for her and her followers. When the guards are letting these things happen, they will just continue to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

Dee Wall’s latest offerings on Twitter seem extra deranged.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Piehead wrote: »

Handing out summonses? to a lad in SuperValu

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

Piehead wrote: »

wouldnt you just love to tell her to f*ck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Birneybau wrote: »
    Handing out summonses? to a lad in SuperValu

Over what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

Over what?

From what I can make out the shop owner "discriminated against someone with a disability, breaking every rule in the book of the constitution" or something like that.

I'd hazard a guess someone wasn't wearing a mask and was refused service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

dasdog wrote: »
    From what I can make out the shop owner "discriminated against someone with a disability, breaking every rule in the book of the constitution" or something like that.

I'd hazard a guess someone wasn't wearing a mask and was refused service.

An absolute thicko (not) called Andy Heasman. Dunno who he is but he gets her in like she was him Mammy, giving out to the bold man.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1328751987123490822

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

That's appalling - those Celebrations & Quality St tins are €3.49 in Aldi this week. Nerve of Supervalu 2 for €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

I'd love if someone threw the dirtbirds phone in the Liffey while she was doing a livestream. You'd probably hear the meltdown from New York but it would be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Dee wall handing out legal papers from the offices of dewie, cheatum and howe.

Andy Dyson acting the hard lad till he's challenged and realises it's not a woman he's facing and he doesn't have a hoover.

The deranged interview between him and Gemma.

It's a good day to laugh at the idiots....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Attention seeking muppets :(

Anyhow, aciquestion has this video which is brilliant (Probably NSFW)...
    https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1327221053043716097

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭This is it

Scared for life

• Registered Users Posts: 12,767 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Dee wall handing out legal papers from the offices of dewie, cheatum and howe.

Replying to tweets defending herself from what she thought was one of her other accounts but was from the Dee Wall account is top bantz aswell.

https://twitter.com/DeeWall77749076/status/1328821800705413121

She needs a job here.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

That's appalling - those Celebrations & Quality St tins are €3.49 in Aldi this week. Nerve of Supervalu 2 for €10.

She should do us all a favor and protest about that instead of her usual pickings. I might support her in doing so. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

So is the manager breaking the law, or breaking the guidelines (which Dee claims Dee 'served' to him!!!)

These people really are bottom of the barrel..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So is the manager breaking the law, or breaking the guidelines (which Dee claims Dee 'served' to him!!!)

These people really are bottom of the barrel..

the manager is not obliged to serve anybody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

the manager is not obliged to serve anybody.

Oh I know that.. and all store managers should absolutely stop letting these clowns into their stores.

Dee claimed that she 'served' the manager with the HSE Guidelines, then she claimed the manager is breaking the law..

she's contradicting herself... guidelines are not law!!

I'd nearly reply to her and tell her that, but then I'd need a full thread trying to explain to her what contradicting means... as Dee might confuse it with that other big word, contracting, or even contact tracing.... and theres a rabbit hole no one wants to go down!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

Aleece2020 wrote: »
    She should do us all a favor and protest about that instead of her usual pickings. I might support her in doing so. :o

She wants us to boycott Supervalue! Great spelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭Sparko

It's interesting that she supports some of the guidelines but not others, like staying within 5km of home. Sure she was up in NI during the week on one of her insane crusades.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,767 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Its a bizarre world. This woman wouldn't get a job washing down bins out the back of an Iceland yet somehow has a (tiny) following.

I know most people just laugh at her mind you.
    Sparko wrote: »
    It's interesting that she supports some of the guidelines but not others, like staying within 5km of home. Sure she was up in NI during the week on one of her insane crusades.

She'll do whatever she can for attention and to get idiots to donate money to her. People do actually give her money. Amazing I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

She wants us to boycott Supervalue! Great spelling.

her only disability concerns spelling and grammar.

her only disability concerns spelling and grammar.

She must not realise that SuperValu have autism friendly hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

WTF does that have to do with Dee&co

WTF does that have to do with Dee&co

Because she thinks they discriminate against those with disabilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

They do? What do they do differently during those hours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Sardonicat wrote: »
    They do? What do they do differently during those hours?

Most supermarkets do it. Lights are dimmed, no music and less people in store.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement