Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭circadian

Real Life wrote: »
    Surely she should be arrested on some Public Order offence?
    I just looked up what that covers on the Citizens information website and she looks to me to be breaking a number of them.

The guards seem afraid of her for some reason though.

I wouldn't say afraid but more likely not trying to add fuel to the fire. For the moment they're a small group of idiots causing minor disruption. Any kind of action could see a larger number of headcases coming out and causing much more disruption and trouble.

I guess it's a trade off, put up with them for the meantime rather than creating even more work for themselves in the middle of a pandemic. I'd hope once things settle down they'll lift them at the first opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Perhaps it's a case of giving her enough rope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

lol, thought so.

And does the dept not find it interesting how she is getting around and harassing actual fcuking workers in the country on what seems like a daily basis?

Got nothing better to do than verbally assault store workers?

You'd think the welfare dept would call her in for a chat.

What a specimen for so much of what is wrong with our crazy system that allows this.

That man is just doing his job and this spanner has nothing better to do, only harass him and others.

If DEASP call her in it'll be put across as harassment; she'd also live-stream them ingoring the signs in DEASP offices not to film or record or photograph people.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,708 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Sardonicat wrote: »
    So let me get this straight: homeless people are being kidnapped and held against their will in a warm, dry cell underneath the criminal court and not allowed back out to sleep on the streets till they submit to the brutal horror of a nasal swab? Is that what she was screaming about?

A remarkably stupid group. This is the guy they were trying to support in court:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

circadian wrote: »
    I wouldn't say afraid but more likely not trying to add fuel to the fire. For the moment they're a small group of idiots causing minor disruption. Any kind of action could see a larger number of headcases coming out and causing much more disruption and trouble.

I guess it's a trade off, put up with them for the meantime rather than creating even more work for themselves in the middle of a pandemic. I'd hope once things settle down they'll lift them at the first opportunity.

Yea thats a fair point, no point giving any more idiots any reason to be joining in. It is worrying though how much traction this group seem to be slowly gathering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

Birneybau wrote: »
    A remarkably stupid group. This is the guy they were trying to support in court:

Well, if he seen it with his own eyes, then it must be true...!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

What an idiot

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

jesus wept. she isn't well.

WTAF; that's a public order arrest right there but she gets away with it? I have to turn down the volume when "listening" to her; does she realise she doesn't HAVE to shout?

I wonder if she would be as mouthy if she didn't have people with her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

JFK's assassination and nefarious satanic cults are now in the equation.

https://twitter.com/DeeWall77749076/status/1329828751560101889?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Same vid she claims 500,000 people are on the Irish electoral register that should not be. And she, John Waters and Dee did so poorly in elections because the whole system is rigged.

This is trickle down looperism.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭francois

That is a class a ****wittery which defies definition

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I only listened to a couple of minutes. I'd rather listen to bats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Real Life wrote: »
    Surely she should be arrested on some Public Order offence?
    I just looked up what that covers on the Citizens information website and she looks to me to be breaking a number of them.

The guards seem afraid of her for some reason though.

They know she and her gang are dangerous pieces of sh1t. Members of the Gardai who come across them in their daily work lifes know it won't be worth their time or effort to arrest her or Gemma or others like them. More than likely Gemma's knacker army will be deployed to privately harass any member of the force who dare to do so and their family too. Its how they work. They think they have a god damn given right to dish out their hatred and unhappiness at the world to others. The cops would probably love nothing more than to haul them b1tches up in front of a judge and smack them up with some hefty fines and prison sentences. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes because it won't ever be broadcast but you can bet your ass there's some dirt happening in the background from Gemma's gang.

The government is to blame somewhat, especially now at this stage because its going on for so long. Harassment laws should have been strengthened up before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I wonder if she would be as mouthy if she didn't have people with her?

Not a bit, the few times she was faced down alone in camera she near shat herself.

Theres a great clip from last year where she tries to barrack a contractor installing crash barriers across Molesworth St ahead of some march or other and he wheels around and squares up to her. "what are you bleedin doing here ya f***in c**t ya?!"

Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Good lord. I have to admit; Dee Wall has some lungs on her that would make a bull wake up instantly.

I had to turn down the volume while she was roaring herself while in front of the gaurds in the courtroom.

She needs help & she needs it fast.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Not a bit, the few times she was faced down alone in camera she near shat herself.

Theres a great clip from last year where she tries to barrack a contractor installing crash barriers across Molesworth St ahead of some march or other and he wheels around and squares up to her. "what are you bleedin doing here ya f***in c**t ya?!"

Good times.

Fair play! Do you have a link to that clip?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,331 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Larbre34 wrote: »

Good times.
    Wasn't there a clip doing the rounds about a year ago (it may have been an old one) of someone asking her questions in the street while recording on a mobile phone - in much the same manner as she does to other people - and she was ducking and diving and trying to get away like a mad thing, trying to hide behind a file she had in her hand.

She definitely didn't like getting a taste of her own medicine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Wasn't there a clip doing the rounds about a year ago (it may have been an old one) of someone asking her questions in the street while recording on a mobile phone - in much the same manner as she does to other people - and she was ducking and diving and trying to get away like a mad thing, trying to hide behind a file she had in her hand.

She definitely didn't like getting a taste of her own medicine!

Yeah, it was the mother of someone she splashed up online to make a racist point. Of course, her army of fools have been sending her death threats ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Yeah, it was the mother of someone she splashed up online to make a racist point. Of course, her army of fools have been sending her death threats ever since.

Was that not posted up here recently, it was some bloke. And of course Gemma had some chap who thinks that the tighter the shirt the more intimidating you are counter-recording and telling him to Go Away

• Registered Users Posts: 29,331 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Was that not posted up here recently, it was some bloke. And of course Gemma had some chap who thinks that the tighter the shirt the more intimidating you are counter-recording and telling him to Go Away
    That was the one.

Fierce entertaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

owlbethere wrote: »
    They know she and her gang are dangerous pieces of sh1t. Members of the Gardai who come across them in their daily work lifes know it won't be worth their time or effort to arrest her or Gemma or others like them. More than likely Gemma's knacker army will be deployed to privately harass any member of the force who dare to do so and their family too. Its how they work. They think they have a god damn given right to dish out their hatred and unhappiness at the world to others. The cops would probably love nothing more than to haul them b1tches up in front of a judge and smack them up with some hefty fines and prison sentences. We don't know what's happening behind the scenes because it won't ever be broadcast but you can bet your ass there's some dirt happening in the background from Gemma's gang.

The government is to blame somewhat, especially now at this stage because its going on for so long. Harassment laws should have been strengthened up before now.

I don't know whos more mental, Gemma and her barmy army or the people who are obssesed with them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

dasdog wrote: »

Since when do the Gardai need a contract or consent of an individual to enforce the law?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Bambi wrote: »
    I don't know whos more mental, Gemma and her barmy army or the people who are obssesed with them

Gemma and her barmy army

• Registered Users Posts: 32,775 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

There was a time these loons were literally locked up.

Unfortunately not any more.

Wouldn't be surprised if she was on some "disability" payment herself.
    She 100 percent is...hence carrying the crutch...most of the time like it's an accessory btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

gmisk wrote: »
    She 100 percent is...hence carrying the crutch...most of the time like it's an accessory btw...

Theres nothing wrong with her lungs, that's for sure. Her vocal chords are fairly nifty, as well. Imagine working in the GPO and having to listen to that fog horn of a voice outside for hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

dasdog wrote: »

She has me blocked on twitter, any chance of a transcript?????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement