Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

hynesie08 wrote: »
    She has me blocked on twitter, any chance of a transcript?????

Open it in incognito mode without logging into twitter.

If we have to listen to her squawking so can you.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

I got as far as her saying, we do not have a contract with the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

It's the usual. I'm doing my best to get blocked myself - it will be an honour.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

dasdog wrote: »
    It's the usual. I'm doing my best to get blocked myself - it will be an honour.

All I did was reply to her saying she would never wear a mask with a picture of her wearing a mask, it was that easy.........

If you just want to be blocked, ask her why she pretends not to be married to gerry webster.....

I don't even know why she blocked me, Gem blocked me for asking about the credentials of her 5G weapons expert, who claimed to work in some defence place, my guess is he swept the floor (though most janitors I've met would have more brain power)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

All I did was reply to her saying she would never wear a mask with a picture of her wearing a mask, it was that easy.........

If you just want to be blocked, ask her why she pretends not to be married to gerry webster.....

Cheers :)

Where is the picture of her with a mask, please?

Where is the picture of her with a mask, please?

https://ibb.co/8MpVH0t

Be a real shame if someone showed up to one of her rants with that printed out........

Be a real shame if someone showed up to one of her rants with that printed out........

Hideous mask too. It's like the lower half of John Waters face.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,776 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Wait...is she wearing ...a john waters mask?!? Lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Since when do the Gardai need a contract or consent of an individual to enforce the law?

It's typical freeman nonsense.

It's typical freeman nonsense.

Theoretically, if I kicked her square in the mouth, and then didn't give my consent to be arrested, dee would take my side right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Theoretically, if I kicked her square in the mouth, and then didn't give my consent to be arrested, dee would take my side right?

Worth a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

I'm going to die of a heart attack laughing so hard lads.

'Donald picked the wrong wife'

That was a comment left on one of her crazy rants on Tiktok. She's using tiktok now as a platform because she's banned from other areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

owlbethere wrote: »
    That was a comment left on one of her crazy rants on Tiktok. She's using tiktok now as a platform because she's banned from other areas.

How long do you reckon before she gets banned from there too? :pac:

There's a new account on Tiktok and only set up within the past few days. The first video Is from Gemma. She said she was doing work as an investigative journalist and what a naughty boy Tony Holohan is. Those were her words 'naughty'.

Not only was her tone childish and condescending in the video, there was an unspoken threat in her tone, talking about Russian assets and its all coming out.

(my guess is that perhaps he invested some money in a pharmaceutical company abroad but that's no ones business either way).

She's going to make a massive conspiracy theory up, no doubt about vaccines, prolonging this pandemic here in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I could understand why Gerry Webster would pretend not to be married to her.

Aleece2020 wrote: »
    How long do you reckon before she gets banned from there too? :pac:

I hope she doesn't get banned there. The commentary is too good. It's much better than boards.ie.

She might, but she would probably sue you for dental work, sore neck etc.

The new account on Tiktok is

Irishtradition -

It came up on my feed yesterday.

If anyone wants to have a look. The comments alone are hilarious and well worth it.

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »
    She might, but she would probably sue you for dental work, sore neck etc.

But she doesn't recognise the Irish courts!!!

But she doesn't recognise the Irish courts!!!

Doesn't recognize much of the Irish system, but uses them as needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Recognises the Irish Social Welfare system though.... (one of the most generous in Europe, if not the world).

Recognises the Irish Social Welfare system though.... (one of the most generous in Europe, if not the world).

Good few European countries have more generous and cheaper to live with better services, France for example

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Good few European countries have more generous and cheaper to live with better services, France for example

true but in terms of cash in hand and the ability to spend it freely on alcohol, gambling and drugs or send it back home to Africa, Ireland is no.1

true but in terms of cash in hand and the ability to spend it freely on alcohol, gambling and drugs or send it back home to Africa, Ireland is no.1

If it wasn't for all the home grown dole scroungers we could easily fund the small amount that goes to Africa.

You've clearly never lived in France.

If it wasn't for all the home grown dole scroungers we could easily fund the small amount that goes to Africa.

or we could accept that our own scroungers are bad but we can't deport them so deporting foreign scroungers and banning remunerating welfare to foreign countries is a close second to the ideal solution.

or we could accept that our own scroungers are bad but we can't deport them so deporting foreign scroungers and banning remunerating welfare to foreign countries is a close second to the ideal solution.

Would have to do the same for irish people living abroad.

• Advertisement

Would have to do the same for irish people living abroad.

absolutely, illegal immigration is terrible and a crime no matter where it is. I don't buy this 'undocumented' crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement