Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Recognises the Irish Social Welfare system though.... (one of the most generous in Europe, if not the world).

much of it euro 0.04% interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Good few European countries have more generous and cheaper to live with better services, France for example

only about 6 days a few years ago, in Paris.

Somewhere, maybe at the left of the Gare du Nord [north of seine], I turned some corner - and wilted. There just were no windows whatsoever in many of the poorer buildings, broken glass; soo many [foreign?] people, black people/asian, heavy shouting from floor to floor. The decrepit aspect of this, central, street was astounding.

France - has it's problems.

i almost took diazepam as i flapped about for the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

owlbethere wrote: »
    I hope she doesn't get banned there. The commentary is too good. It's much better than boards.ie.

How can she sue? She doesn't recognise the authority of the courts does she?

EDIT. Dammit, beaten to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Somewhere, maybe at the left of the Gare du Nord [north of seine], I turned some corner - and wilted. There just were no windows whatsoever in many of the poorer buildings, broken glass; soo many [foreign?] people, black people/asian, heavy shouting from floor to floor. The decrepit aspect of this, central, street was astounding.

You wanted to take diazepam because you saw some Black and Asian people and a rough area? No wonder you're such a fan of Gemma and Dee.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Well aren't you the delicate one.
    It's a pretty safe area for around a central train station and my experience of the area is that like any big city, fine as long as you look out for pickpockets.

In comparison when living in Lille the main danger was from the skinheads. In my regular over there one night when the owner had the cops come in to clear the skinheads out because they were mouthing off about them serving foreigners (us Irish lads) and Arabs as they called some of the regulars who happened to be English lads, in an Irish bar.

Cops basically said that until they started creating a disturbance that they couldn't do anything legally, so the owner went back in had a quick word with a few of us, headbutted the main skinhead mouthing off and the rest of us persuaded his mates towards the doors which gave the cops the excuse to start in on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

absolutely, illegal immigration is terrible and a crime no matter where it is. I don't buy this 'undocumented' crap.

Reminds me of

533870.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Foreign people......in France? How very dare they! Were these foreign people French....or might it've been YOU, the Irish person?

Heavy shouting? This could just have been......FRENCH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

The investigative journalist did some work today and sat down with a priest in his living room to listen to his sad story about how the Gardai tried to stop mass and turn people away from his church and never did that happen since bloody Sunday and England ruled us but this time its not them and its our own trying to control us.

That was the muck sprouted out in today's tiktok.

No, our government is not trying to control us. They are trying to control the spread of a novel Coronavirus that is not a flu by the way considering it can cause SARS and breathing problems.

If it was up to that tramp Gemma, she would have 100s of people congregating for mass every weekend in every parish up and down the country and encourage the spread of virus and disease. She's a bad person and she doesn't have a good bone in her body.

Reminds me of

I don't understand the reference to a 'banker' in that, at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Just watching Deranged Dolores on way to some Priest with her "Mask Exemptions" (which aren't valid in any way but they do seem to entitle the bearer to live-stream everything if they're refused/declined) & bangs on about, and I quote, "and every other religion can practice their Mass without being given a visit by the Garda..."; you f*****g know she means Friday Prayers at Mosques......

But here's the thing; Friday Prayers are cancelled; they have been since this lockdown kicked in; unlike in my local Cathedral where it's open from 2 O'Clock til 6pm for Private Prayers, the Mosques aren't open for their 5 Daily Prayers throughout the day 7 days a week.

She's not getting at Church of Ireland, Protestants, Church of England, Methodists, Scots Church, Assembly of God, RCCG, Church of Latter Day Saints/Mormons etc.; it's just she hates Muslims & the Jewish Community aren't big enough, relatively speaking, to attack directly like that; it's 2,557 as per an Irish Times article from Friday the 12th of October 2017 in the Irish Times in an article headlined by "Irelands Jewish Population rises by almost 30%"; this would be lit upon as alarming etc. if it was Muslims.

Yes, later on in her 12 minute video she goes on about Islamic Faith being practiced in their Catholic churches of course.

No Mask, No Entry is a sign I haven't actually seen to be honest; but in any case, anything similar is store policy in most cases; be same as No Smoking etc. Don't "comply"? Shop somewhere else, you're not getting in.

https://twitter.com/DeeWall77749076/status/1330602124581986310?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

This wouldn’t be the same TikTok Donny tried to ban? Aren’t they involved in the covid scam with the democrats, China, Fauci, the EU, Jeremy Corbyn, Bill Gates, Big pharma, BLM, Antifa, George Floyd, Lidl, Huawei, 5G, HSE/NHS death panels etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Reminds me of

533870.jpg

more accurately would be

I bake 20 cookies
    the government takes 10 of them
    a charity ad begs me to donate 2 of them to migrants
    of the remaining 8 my landlord takes 4 of them
    of the 4 my landlord takes the government take 2 of his
    the government now has 12 of my cookies
    they give 4 of them to migrants and dole scroungers
    the charity gives another 2 to migrants
    I'm unhappy with the 4 cookies I have left and the migrants have 6 of my cookies,
    the migrants and government spit crumbs at me because they couldn't wait to stop chewing before calling me a racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,811 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Sit's just she hates Muslims & the Jewish Community aren't big enough, relatively speaking, to attack directly like that; it's 2,557 as per an Irish Times article from Friday the 12th of October 2017 in the Irish Times in an article headlined by "Irelands Jewish Population rises by almost 30%"; this would be lit upon as alarming etc. if it was Muslims.

Well of course it would :)

As an aside, this is because we are having Israeli and US tech workers moving here - many of whom would be ethnically Jewish but not practising. I don't see any new synagogues opening up here.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,811 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

You asserting that the government spends 1/3 of tax revenue on migrants? FFS :rolleyes:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

more accurately would be

I bake 20 cookies
    I'm unhappy with the 4 cookies I have left and the migrants have 6 of my cookies,
    the migrants and government spit crumbs at me because they couldn't wait to stop chewing before calling me a racist.

Wait, what? What charity ads have you seen lately, seeking donations for migrants? Assuming you actually saw any, did you donate to any of them? Have you ever actually regularly donated 10% of your income to any charity appeal? No, you haven't, so you still have 10 cookies. Let's be really generous and say it was 1/10th of a cookie, which is a little more realistc.

Let's say you're on HAP. So of the 4 cookies you give your landlord, 3 were actually extra cookies the government gave to you.

The landlord takes his 4 cookies and offers a couple of them, with some tea, to his government mates, as they sit around chatting about how much of the next inner city development will be sold to the landlord below market value, so he can build more 'social housing' and rent that out to people on HAP cookies. Which will be provided by his government mates.

The charity gives their 1/10th of a cookie to deserving causes, including services for Irish people that used to be provided by government, or were never needed before.

You're unhappy because you're a right-wing racist.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

We’re meant to hate them - they’re a handy bogeyman.

more accurately would be

I bake 20 cookies

The government also keep coming back to your cookies and taking crumbs every month, to give to the dole scroungers, too, don't forget. Eroding your cookies in favour of theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I got yellow carded for calling someone a spoofer on here before.

I certainly won't be making that mistake again, no sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Standard lefty anti semitism dog whistle

“The bankers control all the money” “greedy bankers” etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

And back on topic......

Seems like some of gemmas crew were going around temple bar sellotaping "open letters" to pubs and restaurants, ****ing on about covid and lack of evidence.....

They also refer to the magna carta as common law of ireland, ignoring the fact that the article they refer to was revoked in 2007.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

hynesie08 wrote: »
    And back on topic......

Seems like some of gemmas crew were going around temple bar sellotaping "open letters" to pubs and restaurants, ****ing on about covid and lack of evidence.....

They also refer to the magna carta as common law of ireland, ignoring the fact that the article they refer to was revoked in 2007.

I see where Dee went to the Monologue Barbecue?! Is that in Temple bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭This is it

I see where Dee went to the Monologue Barbecue?! Is that in Temple bar?

Mongolian? Yes, it's in Temple Bar.

This is it wrote: »
    Mongolian? Yes, it's in Temple Bar.

She pronounced it as Monologue.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

Thanks for sharing the link, Mrs Bean.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭MrsBean

I hope it brightens somebody's say. It certainly did mine :D

To beef, or not to beef, that is the question...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

It isn't. It's telling that you're prepared to use Jewish people as a tool to shut down criticism of dodgy financiers.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

MrsBean wrote: »
    I hope it brightens somebody's say. It certainly did mine :D

To beef, or not to beef, that is the question...

And mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

This wouldn’t be the same TikTok Donny tried to ban? Aren’t they involved in the covid scam with the democrats, China, Fauci, the EU, Jeremy Corbyn, Bill Gates, Big pharma, BLM, Antifa, George Floyd, Lidl, Huawei, 5G, HSE/NHS death panels etc etc

That is the very same tiktok app that she is using, that is supposedly connected with all them groups brewing up a new world order that she is also conspiring against. The hypocrisy of her using the app but I suppose she's banned from other media platforms she needs to use something to dish her filth out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

ant-semitism :pac:

Since when was a banker = Jewish person, in Ireland?

Think you're spending too much time up Donald Trumps hole lad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement